Loving Noonas

The Twins.

I quickly picked up my phone and dialed my noona's number. When she picked up, I talked very quickly.

"SaDam noona! I need your help! Please, noona! Please, can we please meet somewhere?"

"Omo, Jjong. What's wrong?"

"Noona please, just meet me somewhere."

"Alright, alright. Where do you want to meet?"

"Let's meet at the cafe by your apartment!"

"Okay," she said, "I'll hang up now,"

I pushed the end button on my phone and grabbed my keys. I quickly drove to meet her, almost skipping every red light. Once I was at the cafe, I spotted my sister right away and ran straight to the table she was sitting at.

"Jjong!" She shouted, quietly. "What's wrong?"

I was out of breath, so I didn't answer her right away.

"Here, sit down." she motioned to the seat across from her.

I sat, and took a drink of her water. She watched me until I was finished.

"So?"

"Key's pregnant," I blurted out.

She looked at me, full of confusion. "Huh?"

"Kibum," I paused, but only for a second, "He's.. he's pregnant,"

She scratched her head, still looked at me with confusion. I didn't know how to explain it to her. I knew I should've told her earlier, when I first found out. I sighed and just decided to tell her everything I knew.

"Key's at the hospital now," I told her a little later, "He's supposed to have them sometime this week. In a few days.." I put my head in my hands.

She looked at me with worry, "Isn't is a little too early for that though?"

"I don't know," I looked at her. "The doctor said they should be alright. They're too big for Key to carry anymore."

She nodded, still watching me. "Have you told umma or appa?"

I shook my head. "Appa," I sighed. "I haven't spoken to him very much since I debuted."

She nodded. "And umma?"

"Whenever I called, she said she was too busy."

SoDam patted my hand.

"Noona?"

"Mhm?"

I took a sip of my coffee. "I don't know what I'm going to do," I looked at her. "I've never really taken care of kids."
She patted my hand again, "Well Key will help and if you you ever need me, I'm here."

I smiled at her. "SoDam noona, are you still a health teacher?"

She nodded and looked at me questioningly.

"Could you," I paused and stared at her for a few seconds. "Could you, maybe, let me use two of those fake robot babies? For at least two days?"

Her eyes widened, slightly. "Jjong, most people can barely handle one of those things."

I nodded, "I know, but they've got to be easier than real babies, right? And it's going to be practice, and they--"

"Alright, alright. Fine." she stopped me. "I'll have to go to the high school to program them, then I'll bring them to your dorm."

I smiled, "Thanks, noona."

I sipped my coffee.

"Hey, Jjong?"

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you and appa talk anymore?"

I shrugged, "He didn't accept my career choice," I sighed. "he wanted me to be a doctor or a teacher. Not a singer. He thought If I became a singer, it wouldn't be enough to support myself. He was proud of you, because you chose to be a teacher,"

Her eyes narrowed. "I think he's proud of you, too."

I shrugged again, "I don't. He hated me. He still hates me. He hates me because I dropped out of high school to become a trainee. He hates me because I didn't live up to his expectations. He'd probably hate me even more if I told him that I'm in love with, and want to marry another man." I paused to wipe away a tear that escaped from my eye. "Anyways, it doesn't matter. I'll have my own family soon, and I'll let my kids do whatever they want. If they want to be doctors, that's their choice. If they want to be beggars, then so be it."

I felt tears dripping from my eyes, as I talked about my father.

Key's POV.

"Why isn't jonghyun here?"

"I don't know," I switched position on my bed, so I could face my sister. "I think he's just worried,"

"If he were worried, he would be here." Taeyeon moved close to me.

"He still has work, noona."

"I have work too, but I chose to be here. He's one of the fathers, he should be here too."

"Noona, its fine. He'll be here later."

"Well, later isn't soon enough." she pouted. "Anyways, anything new happen?"

I shook my head. "The doctor said we should try to deliver them in three days"

"Omo, that's soon." she gasped. "Are you scared?"

I shook my head again, "I'm more excited. Jjong and Sulli helped me decorate the nursery."

She hit her chest lightly, placing her hand where her heart is. "And you didn't let me help?"

"I called you the day we were decorating," I smirked at her. "You never answered."

She frowned. "So, what do you want the es to be?"

"Uh," I shrugged. "I don't really care. I know Jonghyun wants a girl."

Just then, Taemin walked in. He was holding some flowers. I smiled at him.

"Taeminne, I've missed you."

"Hi, hyung! I missed you too," I looked at Taeyeon," On, hi noona." he bowed a little.

"Hey, Taemin." she smiled.

"What're you guys talking about?"

"Key, the babies, their es," Taeyeon said.

I smiled.

"Oooh~ I have a question for you, umma." Taemin sang.

"What is it Taeminnie?"

He sat on my bed and laid next to me. "Are you going to have them call you umma or appa?"

I thought for a second. "I don't know, I've never thought about it."

Taemin smiled. "Well, I think you should have them call you appa. You're my umma."

Taeyeon and I smiled and laughed.

"Omo," Taeyeon said, taking out her phone.

"What?"

"Have we even told umma?"

My eyes widened as I realized that we didn't. I shook my head.

She quickly dialed our mother's number, putting it on speaker phone.

"Yoboseyo?" umma sang.

"Umma~" Taeyeon sang into he phone.

"Ah, Taeyeon-ah."

"Umma, guess what!"

"I give up," my mother said. "Tell me."

I laughed a little.

"Key had the babies."

I sent my sister a 'why did you do that' look.

"WHAT!?" umma shouted. "And why the hell didn't you tell me earlier!"

Taeyeon giggled. "Just kidding, umma. Calm down."

"Don't do that, Kim Taeyeon! I could have have a heart attack!"

Well you didn't, umma." Taeyeon laughed. "Anyways, he didn't have them, but the docotor said they need to be out in three days."

"Seriously?"

"Yep," I said.

"Kibum? Are you feeling alright?"

"Uh huh."

"Are you scared?"

"A little, but not really."

"Omo, I'll come down tomorrow, alright?"

"Okay,"

"Halmeoni~" Taeminnie sang. Taeyeon and I laughed again.

"Taemin-ah, is that you?"

"Ne! Hi halmeoni, how're you?"

"I'm very good, Taemin-ah. How're you?"

"I'm good, as well."

"I'm actually making dinner for your appa, and I don't want it to burn. I better go, but I will come down tomorrow."

"Alright." Taeyeon said,

"Umma, wait!"

"What?"

"Can we talk to appa?"

"Oh, he's still at work."

"Awwh, I wanted to say hi to halapoji." Taemin pouted.

"Oh, okay." I told her.

"I'll make him come with me tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay! Bye, umma!"

"Bye umma!" Taeyeon sang.

"Bye, halmeoni!"

"Bye, kids"

Taeyeon put her phone away after our mother hung up.

"So, what are we--" Taemin started, but was interrupted by the door shutting. It was Jonghyun and his sister, SoDam noona, behind him.

"Jjong?"

"Key, can you stand up?" he came over to me. I nodded, and slowly got up off of the hospital bed, leaving Taemin laying there alone.

I looked down, slightly, at Jonghyun. "What's wrong?"

He slowly bent down on one knee and pulled a little lack box from his pocket. My eyes widened.

"Key, I've always wanted to marry you." I felt tears forming in my eyes. "I fell in love with you the day we met. I've loved you ever since," He paused to open the box, clearing his throat. I looked in the box. It was a ring that had four diamonds clustered in a bunch. "There are four diamonds. One is me, another is you, and the last two are the twins." I laughed a little at his cheesiness. "Kim Kibum," he paused for a few seconds, "will you marry me?"


And that's all I have for this chapter. I'm sorry if it was bad, but I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment, i don't like silent readers. It makes me feel like nobody even reads this.

Here's a picture of the ring.. c: