Another Appointment and a Cake.

The Twins.

That night Taemin and I bought costumes, I couldn't sleep. It had taken me half an hour to finally decide to wake Jonghyun up.

"Jonghyun." I whispered, while I was shaking his shoulder. "Wake up.."

He didn't move, so I tried again. "Jonghyun, wake up." He still wouldn't get up. I moved my lips closer to his. "Yeobo~" He was still asleep, to I touched my lips to his.

"Mmm,"

"Jonghyunnie hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Wake up."

"Why?"

"I can't sleep," I said, kissing him again.

"I'm tired, and I have work in the morning."

"But Jjongie," I pouted. "I want you," I whispered in his ear.

"Maybe tomorrow, Kibum-ah."

"Hyung," I sighed when he started to drift back to sleep, and turned away from him.

I started to feel hungry for something sweet. Like chocolate. On a pickle. I sounded so yummy, but I wasn't sure if we had any chocolate in the dorm. I quickly got up to go check. Once I was in the kitchen, I started checking the cupboards and drawers. I did find some, and I was so happy. I put the bar of chocolate in a pan and on the stove on medium heat. I started looking in the fridge for pickles.

Once my chocolate was melted, I put a few pickles on a plate and drizzled chocolate all over them. They looked delicious. I also got a glass of low-sugar cranberry juice and went back to my bedroom.

I laid back in bed, tucking my lower half in, the tv and started eating my pickles.

"Key, turn the tv down.." Jonghyun mumbled.

"No, If you don't like it go sleep in Onew hyung's room."

He sat up. "Key-goon."

I ignored him, and continued to eat and watch what was playing.

"What are you eating? That looks disgusting."

"It's really good, wanna try it?"

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you if you try it."

"But I want to know what I'm eating.."

"Trust me, it's good."

"Alright," he said, still looking disgusted. He took the chocolate-covered pickle and took a medium-sized bite. As soon as he took the bite, he threw the pickle down on the plate and ran to the bathroom. I started laughing, and ran after him. I found him spitting it out in the toilet.

"That thing was disgusting."

"I thought they were good.."

"Well, you're definitely pregnant."

"I'm craving so much food right now, Jjong."

He moved over to brush his teeth. "Well, if you're good and you go to sleep, I'll take you to lunch tomorrow."

"Mmm," I murmured, still nomming on a pickle. "I have an appointment in the morning. I want you to come."

"Alright, I'll have to call manager hyung and have him cancel my schedules."

I watched him. "You sure? Are they important?"

He finished brushing his teeth before he answered. "Not as important as seeing my kids." I smiled as he kissed my forehead. "Now lets go to sleep, or we won't go to lunch after."

The morning appointment went well, Dr. Jung told us that our babies could hear us now and that my food cravings were natural. We got a new ultrasound picture, and we heard the babies' heart beats'.

I was wearing my reddish-brown wig, another pair of loose maternity jeans, a black shirt with colorful sparkles all over, and a pair of black ballet flats with a buckle across them. Jjongie was wearing a black shirt, light blue jeans, a pair of combat boots, sunglasses and a black hat.

He picked an Italian restaurant for lunch. We ordered our food, and ate it slowly. When our waiter asked if we'd like dessert, Jonghyun got up, taking the waiter with him, and came back about a minute or two later.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he said smiling.

I sent him a weird look.

"So, baby names?" he said, trying to distract me.

"Oh! Taemin-ah and I kind of decided. If they're boys, Taemin and Chaejin. If they're girls, Nami and Minnie. If they're a boy and a girl, Chaejin and Nami."

He looked sad. "I wanted to help.."

"Well if you could pick a name, what would it be?"

"I've always liked the name Namsoo."

"That's cute," he smiled. "But for a boy or a girl?"

"It fits both, doesn't it?"

I nodded. "I guess it kind of does."

"I like it for a boy though."

"Okay, how about if they're boys, Taemin and Namsoo. If they're girls, Nami and Minnie. And if they're a girl and a boy, Namsoo and Minnie.

"Uhm.. How about if they're boys Chaejen, or whatever you said, and Namsoo. I think if we named one after Tae, it'd get confusing."

I nodded. "It's Chaejin."

"But Minnie sounds good for a girl. It's not too confusing."

I smiled at him. We had decided our baby names.

A few minutes later, an Italian man came out from the kitchen. He was pushing a large cake on a table. The cake was beautiful. It had three layers, they were all square. The first layer was a pastel pink color. The second layer was pastel green and the top layer was a pastel yellow. Every layer was covered in foods made out of modeling chocolate. It had bacon-cheeseburgers, chocolate-covered pretzels, chocolate-covered pickles, popcorn, Chinese food, spicy rice cakes, egg rolls, ramyun, egg wraps, nachos, fries, and lots more. I felt so overwhelmed when the man stopped at our table.

"Hello, I'm Tony."

I waved at him. "Hi~"

"Ma'am, your husband asked me to make this cake for you. I had so much fun making it."

I felt my smile grow as he spoke, in English, to me. Jonghyun had a big cheesy smile on his face.

"Well, thank you. It's beautiful." I got up to hug him.

"I'll leave you two then."

He left and I walked over to Jonghyun. "You cheesy bastard."

He hugged me.

"You know people are watching, right?"

"Let them,"

We hugged and sliced the cake. It was delicious. The first layer was red velvet cake, the second was carrot cake, and the third layer was lemon cake. I ate one piece of each layer and then took the rest home to eat later and share with Jonghyun, Taemin, and Minho.

"You know, it's going to be hard getting my figure back after these babies are out."


Am I killing you guys with how short this chapter was? How about the fact that you have to wait to know the es till the twins are born? I'm in such a great mood right now, which is surprising, because I've had a ty week. Oh and If you haven't already, could you please go to the 12th chapter and vote on if you want a boy&boy and girl&girl or a boy&girl! -too lazy to type it all out-

Oh, and I added a little something extra to chapter 10, so if you haven't seen that yet, go look!

Don't forget to leave a comment! I love you all, even if you're not a subscriber! -throws love-

Wait wait, don't leave yet! -throws cookies- Are you going to comment?! If not, gimme my cookie back!!

By the way, sorry for the long author note.. -runs away-