Telling Someone

The Twins.

A few days had passed since I had learned I was pregnant. Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun had all gone overseas for a concert and Onew stayed behind because he had hurt his leg and couldn't walk without limping. The only people that knew I was pregnant were the members and our manager.

Right now, Onew and I were going to my appointment for the ultrasound. I was a bit nervous, and wish that Jonghyun could have been there. I was staring out the window when Onew patted me on the shoulder and informed me we were at the clinic. I went to the front desk and told the lady I had an appointment. She stared at me, awkwardly and told me to wait until the doctor was ready for me.

When the nurse called my name, I stood up. Onew stood up and started to walk with me, but I turned around and told him I had to go  alone. He nodded and sat back down. I let out a large sigh and continued to follow the nurse into one of the rooms.

I had to wait for a while for the doctor and during that time, I really had to pee. The room I was in had no bathroom, so I sat in the room doing the 'potty' dance. Then some one knocked. A bald man came into the room, and I realized it was the same man from last week.

"Ajusshi, I really have to use the bathroom.. I didn't want to leave and have you come in with no one in here.. So I waited.."

"Oh, the restroom is right down the hall on the left." he smile.

I did my business and quickly returned to the room and found the doctor waiting, I bowed and apologized to him. I noticed there was a little computer-like monitor sitting by the bed. He had me sit on the bed and got his materials ready.

"Now, this is going to be quiet difficult, seeming as how you're not a female. Since it's still very early, we probably wont see very much because we can't look inside you. We should see at least a little spot somewhere, we probably won't hear a heartbeat either, but that's no problem since it's early.

I nodded and laid down on the bed while he put gel on my stomach. I had a chill run through my body from the coldness of the gel, but he spread it around and the coolness went away. The screen on the computer turned black and he moved his remote-like thing around my tummy. He fixed it on to one spot and the screen had a little white spot on it.

"That's the baby," he said pointing to the dot, he laughed a little "well I shouldn't say baby, yet, since it's basically only early stages of organs and tissues. In your stomach it's about the size of a sesame seed, so that's why we can't see it that well on screen."

I nodded at the things he said and watched his laugh at his own jokes, which weren't very funny. He informed about a few more things then he turned the computer off and cleaned the gel off my stomach. I set my next appointment up and headed out to the waiting room, where I found Onew sitting at a kiddie table coloring with a few kids.

"Onew hyung, I'm ready." I smiled at him.

"Oh, you're done? Did everything go well?" he said standing up from his tiny chair.

"Yeah, everything's as fine as it could be."

He nodded and we walked to the van.

When we got back to our dorm, Onew sat on the couch and watched something on the t.v. I felt hungry, so I went to the kitchen. I found some jerky on the counter and chips in the cupboard. I took my snacks to my room sat on my bed.

After I ate, peed again and laid back down. I searched for my phone and dialed Jonghyun's number.

"Key? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I didn't interrupt anything, did I?"

"No, I was just talking with Taemin. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I had my appointment today.."

"Oh, you did?" his voice got silent. "Did it go well?"

"Yeah.. I didn't see anything, really. It's still too early to."

"Ah."

We talked for at least an hour and then he had to leave to do a schedule.

I started to drift into sleep, but I felt something.

It slid into my shirt. Caressing me. It was a hand..

"Kibum-ah"

I moaned.

"Kibum-ah, wake up."

"Jjongiee~" I said sleepily.

I felt the hand moving down, into my sweatpants.

I jolted awake, looking around the dark room for Jonghyun.

"Damn it.." I fell back down, hitting my head on the pillow. "It was a dream."

I drifted back to sleep, and woke up the next morning around eleven. I picked up my phone and dialed my sister's number.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Taeyeon!"

"Oh hi, Key. What's going on?"

"So, I have something to tell you. But I want to do it in person. And I want it to be just us."

"Okay, I'm free now but I have some stuff I need to do later.."

"It won't be long, can you come over?"

"Sure, I'll be there soon. Bye." she hung up and I got dressed and headed to the kitchen. Again.

I ate cereal, and a banana and I was finished by the time my sister arrived.

We sat on the couch and talked about our groups for a couple of minutes until she brought up why I dragged her to my dorm.

"So, Key. What's so important?"

I let out a sigh. "So you can't tell anyone, okay?"

"Not even mom?"

"Not even mom."

"Okay.."

"I'm pregnant.."

She was the first person I told, that didn't laugh at me. She just looked at me.

"How?"

"Well, I'm not really sure.. but I've been to the doctor already and that's how I found out.."

"Okay.." she looked away from me, and I could tell she was thinking about it. Hard.

"Jonghyun?"

"Duh.."

She smiled. "Well, did the doctor seem freaked out?"

"Not really.."

She pursed her lips.

"Maybe it's not a bad thing then.. Maybe it's happened before?"

We talked a little longer, until she had to leave. Onew had a doctor appointment for his leg, so he was going to be gone for awhile. I found my laptop and read a few things about pregnancies. I ate again, and peed more. The website I was on said that was normal for pregnant people, I didn't freit too much.

I called Jonghyun later that night and told him I told Taeyeon. I even spoke to Taeminnie about their trip. He was excited, but sad they were leaving soon.

I felt alone, even the thought of me carrying a mini Jonghyun wasn't good enough for me. I left my room, and ended up knocking on Onew's door.

"Come in.." I heard him say sleepily.

"Hyung, I feel alone.. Can I sleep with you, just for tonight?"

"Uh, sure.. You can sleep on this side." He sounded surprised, but he patted the side next to him.

I laid next to Onew, and fell asleep cuddled up to him.


A/N So, I decided to make Taeyeon (SNSD) Key's sister just because I think they look somewhat alike.. And because both of their family names' are Kim. :3 I hope you enjoy it..

Comments are appreciated~

 

Here's a pictue of bootiful Taeyeon. c: