Feeling Sick.

The Twins.

It had been about four weeks since our mexicana chicken commercial. Ever since then, I've been feeling really sick lately. I get so dizzy, and I fall over.. The members are starting to think I have Onew condition. I've even been throwing up for the past few days. The members keep telling me to go to the doctor, but I'm too fabulous.

One day, Jonghyun and I were cuddling on the couch, watching re-run episodes of SNSD's Hello baby. Taemin and Minho were in their room.. Dirty Minho was probably trying to do things with my precious aegi. Onew hyung was in the shower.. probably singing songs he made up about chicken.

Anyways.. I started to feel really drowsy, so I laid my head down on Jonghyun's shoulder. Then felt even worse so I laid on his chest. I kept moving because I was uncomfortable no matter how I sat.

"You okay, bum-bum?" he was starting to look really worried. I tried my best to stay still and watch television with him, but I could feel the vomit working it's way up into my throat. I got up as fast as I could, the whole time I could feel Jonghyun's eye's on me, and ran to the bathroom. Immediately, I heard Jonghyun behind me.

"Key!" He started screaming.. When I finally reached the bathroom, I opened the toilet lid, and started puking. I could hear Taemin and Minho outside the bathroom door asking Jonghyun what had happened.

Onew hyung was still in the shower, when I ran in. As soon as he heard someone enter the bathroom, he turned the water off, threw his towel around his waist, and started glaring at everyone in the bathroom.

"YAH!!! You jerks! I'm showering here! Would you please getou-" when he saw me, he paused and his eyes widened with shock. "Key!!"  He quickly got to the floor to check if I was okay. Worried Taemin came to my side, tears forming in his eyes. I smiled at him, and nudged his head. "I'm oka-" I was interrupted by another mount of vomit.

"Umma.." I saw pain on my son's face.

"I'm okay, really. You guys go in the living room." Instead of listening to me, they all stood there looking at me. That made me mad. I'm the umma! They're supposed to listen to me! I was getting ready to yell at them, but I felt really dizzy again and fell over. They all dashed to save me from hurting myself. Taemin was the first to get to me. Then Jonghyun. Jjong started yelling at the members to go get the van, and we'd go to the hospital. Onew hyung ran off to get dressed, and Minho and Taemin went to get the car.

Jonghyun carried me, like a princess, into the living room. When Onew hyung got there, we went out to the van. Minho started driving to the hospital.

When we got there, We waited in the waiting room for what seemed like an eternity. I felt very hungry, so Onew hyung ran down to the vending machine to get something for me to munch on. When the doctor finally called my name, each member rose with me.

"Which one of you is Kim Kibum?"

I rose my hand, and started walking toward the doctor. Every one of the followed me.Then the doctor looked back at us. Realizing there was alot of us, his eyes bulged.

"Only one other should come.."

I picked Jonghyun, of course. Even though I knew each of them were dying to come. I saw worry in my little Taeminnie's eyes. I hushed it away with a smile to my son. He weakly smiled back at me, and waved.


A/N Poor Taemin.. worried about his umma. :3 Anywho.. Sorry it was short.. I was in a hurry.