Party Day Part Two- We'll have our own party.

The Twins.

I know it's extremely late.. My internet started to act crappy around halloween and I gave up trying to write. Sorry if there's any mistakes. My keyboard is really crappy too.

As I was getting ready, Jonghyun helping by putting white face-paint on my face, Minho came in screaming;

"Key, Jonghyun hyung! Taemin is on the phone with Onew hyung! Hurry!"

Jonghyun quickly put the face-paint down and ran after Minho. I finished painting my face ad slowly walked in to the room they were in. I could hear Onew hyung's  voice from the speakerphone and their quick excited replies. As I walked into the room, Taemin came over to me.

"Onew hyung, Key hyung is here! Talk to him!" he shouted.

"Hi Key." Onew said.

"Hey, hyung."

"I really miss you guys!"

"We miss you too." We all said at the same time.

"Onew hyung! Guess what!" Taemin shouted at the phone.

"What?"

"I'm going to be Batman for Eunhyuk hyung and Leeteuk hyung's party tonight!" he shouted.

"Awwh! Cute~" Onew sang

"Oh! and Key hyung is going to be a fat Joker!" Taemin shouted, looking at me.

I heard Onew's laughter over the phone and joined in with him.

"So, Kibum.. How are you?" he asked, sounding worried.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "I'm okay, hyung. I miss you though. I wish you were here."

"I know, I miss you guys too. Oh and hey.. You mean Leeteuk hyung? As in super junior?"

"Ne!" Taemin shouted into the phone.

"That's not possible though, Leeteuk hyung is here in the army. He's been here before me. I guess nobody ever told us.."

Taemin pouted. "Dammit. This probably means Eunhyuk hyung cancelled the party and didn't tell us."

I hit the back of Taemin's head, lightly. "Yah, don't swear."

"But is wasn't even that bad, ummmmma~ I could've said worse."

"If you ever do, I'll wash your mouth out with soap.

We heard Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho laughing at us.

Taemin pouted. "I wanted to go to the party~"

"Throw your own party," Onew suggesed.

"Great idea!" Taemin shouted, thrilled again.

"But it'll be such a short notice that no one will come." Jjong added, making Taemin pout again.

"That's fine. We'll only invite the people that we know will come." Minho commented just to make the maknae happy.

"Yay! Onew hyung! You should call back later, I need to call everyone and tell them about the party."

"Awwh. I'll try, okay?"

"Ok! Bye hyung!"

"Saranghaeyo Onew hyung~" I sang, and Jonghyun and Minho said their goodbyes too.

Once Onew hung up, Taemin went straight to calling our friend to tell them about our party.

"Jjongie, we should go buy stuff for the party." I said.

"But, Kibum you shouldn't be going anywhere." Minho added.

"I've been trapped in the dorm for forever. I need to get out." I told him.

"Are you sure?" Jonghyun asked me.

I nodded "I need to get this face-paint off first," I muttered and left to my room to get ready.

 

Once we were at the store I bought a whole bunch of food that looked yummy to me. I bought fruit that we could serve, but I really only bought it because I had been craving pineapple. I bought a a few bags of various types of chips and drinks like soda and beer.

"We shouldn't get beer, Key." Jonghyun told me.

"It's not like I'm going to drink, it's for everyone else."

It took a little convincing, but he finally gave into the idea of buying beer.

 

As soon as the dorm was all decorated for the party I sat down on the couch, completely exhausted. Our first guests started to arrive around seven. It was Krystal and Sulli. Krystal was dressed as a fairy and Sulli was dressed as a giant strawberry. She looked delicious.

"Oppa!" she shouted coming at me for a hug.

I smiled. "Hi~" I said cutely.

"You're not dressed yet." she pouted. And yes.. Sulli knew I was pregnant. I told f(x) a while ago, when they came to the dorm to visit, without leting us know first. She was the most thrilled out of all of them. She said she was going o be like an aunt to the twins.

"I know. Help me?" I asked without waiting for her reply before I dragged her into my room to help.

Once I was finished getting ready we went out to the living room, only to find tons of people.


Hey! :D I'm really sorry. I didn't forget about you guys though. I actually felt bad because I took so long. But, Was anyone actually reading this? I'm curious~ Don't forget to COMMENT! :D Comments are what inspire me to actually post chapters. I'm back-ish.(not really sure yet). Oh, and sorry about the short chapter, there's a third part of the party though.

Alright, here's bootiful Joker oppa.