Costumes

The Twins.

A few days passed by and it was getting closer and closer to Halloween. Taemin was so excited.

"Key hyung, are you going to dress up?"

"Key hyung, what are you going to be?"

and "Umma, I want you to go trick or treating with me!"

Every time I answered with an 'I don't know,' or a 'We'll see, Minnie.'

He was tired of those answers, so one day he finally lashed out on me.

"Key hyung! I'm tired of all your stupid answers. Why can't you be fun like you were before!? Just because you're going to have stupid babies doesn't mean you have to ignore me! I mean, they're not even here yet and you already love them more than me."

I stared at him. He was fine just a second ago, asking me if I was going to Leeteuk and Eunhyuk's costume party. I was laying on the couch watching a movie, Kitty Kibum sitting on my oversized baby bump.

"Aish! Nevermind, I don't even want to go anymore!" he yelled, storming off to his room. Just as he yelled and before he left, Minho and Jonghyun entered the room. Jonghyun sat by my side while Minho ran after Taemin.

"What's wrong with Taemin?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well, I don't know. He was asking me if I'm going to Leeteuk and Eunhyuk's costume party, and I said I didn't know.." I started getting up. "And he lashed out on me."

Jonghyun helped me sit up. "What all did he say?"

"I'm not fun anymore, and just because I'm having stupid babies doesn't mean I have to ignore him. He also said I already love them more than him and their not even born yet."

"He actually called them stupid?" Jjong asked, looking a little mad.

I nodded. "I think I'll take him costume shopping," I sighed. "Then he won't be mad at me anymore."

"So you're going to the party?"

I nodded.

"What if there's alcohol?"

"There probably will be, but I'm not drinking anything."

He shook his head. "I don't know, Key."

"I have to, otherwise Taeminnie will be mad at me forever."

Later that day, Taemin apologized for calling the twins stupid, and for being jealous of them. I told him to get ready to leave, because we were going to look for costumes for the party. He happily skipped to his room to get ready while I slowly walked to mine and Jjong's room. I put a little make-up on and a brownish-red wig, because I obviously was showing and I couldn't just walk around looking like a male. I but on a pair a loose jeans, that I bought in a maternity store, and a light purple shirt.

Once we were in the car, me driving and Taemin in the passenger seat, Taemin started smiling.

"So, hyung, what are you going to be?" he had a giant smile on his face, which made me laugh.

"I'm not sure, Taeminnie. Maybe I should just be a pregnant girl.. I mean I can't really be anything special."

Taemin nodded. "I wanna be a zombie!"

I scrunched my nose up. "A zombie? Why?"

"They look awesome, that's why!"

I laughed again, "Alright."

"Minho oppa wans to be a pirate."

I looked at him. "Minho oppa?"

His eyes widened. "Omo! Minho hyung!"

"Why're you calling him oppa?"

"Well.." he looked away from me, "He told me to call him that.. but only when I'm with him. I guess I forgot.." he was turning red.

I laughed, "That's cute, Minnie."

"Hey! Hyung!" he shouted.

"Hmm?"

"Have you decided names for the babies yet?"

I shook my head. "We don't want to find out the es yet, so I don't know if I should have two girls names, two boy names, or a girl and a boy name."

"Well, I think you should still pick out names. Pick out two girl names you like and two boy name you like. If you have a boy and a girl, you can pick your favorite boy name out of the two and your favorite girl name out the girl names."

"Alright then," I said, smiling at Taemin's cuteness.

"So?"

"What?"

"Any names in mind?"

"Well," I hesitated. "I really like the name Chaejin for a boy."

"That's cute!"

"And a girl name.."

"You should name one of the boys Taemin."

"What if I don't have a boy?"

"Then Minnie makes a cute girl name."

"Well, I was thinking.. Nami."

"It's a good name too. But I still like Minnie."

I smiled.

"If you have two girls Minnie and Nami. If you have two boys Chaejin and Taemin. And if they're a boy and a girl, Chaejin and Nami."

"I like it."

"Yay!"

"You like them too?"

"Well, yeah.. but I'm happy cause we're finally here!" he said jumping out of the car.

Taemin got a zombie set, which had latex and blood in it and torn up bloody clothes. He got Minho a pirate set, which had an eye patch, a hook for your hand, a puffy white shirt, brown pants and black boots. I found a really cute Dooli set, which I got for my Jjongie. Now, we just had to wait for the party.


Finally updated. :D Hope you like it! Comment and enjoy~