Party Day Part Three: Uh oh~

The Twins.

As I walked around the party, Sulli hooked on my arm, everyone either waved or smiled at us. Sulli got stuck in a conversation with Minho and a few other people, so I ran off to get something to drink at the refreshment table. After I poured some punch into my cup and neared to my mouth, someone's hand pulled it away. I looked to see who it was and found Jonghyun, drinking my punch.

"I just thought you wouldn't want to drink this," he said. "I watched Donghae hyung pour alcohol into it."

I sighed and left to the kitchen to find something to drink. When I neared the kitchen, I heard someone singing. I then realized it was my sister.

"Taeyeon noona!" I shouted once I was in the kitchen.

She yelped and looked at me with wide eyes. "Yah! Kim Kibum, you scared me!"

"Soory~" I sang. I opened the refrigerator to search for a drink. Once I found some juice, I reached in the cupboard for a cup, but felt a sharp pain in my abdomen.

"Ouch!" I shouted out, a little too loud.

"Key?" Taeyeon ran to my side. "Are you alright?"

I nodded, and watched as a few people looked at us.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"I think of of them just kicked. I'm fine,"

I could tell she was still worried as she stepped away and sat back at the table. I thought it would be like she would stay right next to me, and never go anywhere. But, she finally went back to what she was doing, and I went back to reaching for my cup. Once I had my cup, I poured the juice in it. Finally, I took a drink, not realizing I drank it all in one gulp.

"Noona?" I asked after I had another cup full of juice.

"Mhm?"

"What're you doing? I sat next to her at the table.

"Taemin asked me to cut this fruit.. and well.. He's just so cute that I couldn't refuse."

I laughed. "He does have that effect on people."

I threw a piece of pineapple into my mouth and watched her cut the fruit. I felt another pain, so I shut my eyes really tight and moaned, trying to ignore it. Once it passed and I opened my eyes, I found a very worried-looking Taeyeon.

I'm fine," I tried to tell her.

"I don't think you are.." she said.

"I told you, they're just kicking."

"Who's kicking?" Mir asked, Taemin following close behind him.

"Hmm?" I asked, "I said kidding."

"Thennn-" he started, "Who's kidding?"

"Some guys.. They keep teasing Taeyeon noona. And they made her sad."

Taeyeon made a fake sad face.

"Oh, well.. Taemin just wanted to see if Taeyeon ajumma is done cutting the fruit."

I heard a scoff escape from Taeyeon's mouth. "I'll be done soon," she murmured and got back to cutting.

I heard the doorbell ring, so I quietly got up to go answer it. When I got there, I found it was Heechul hyung.

"Hey!" he shouted once the door was opened.

"I heard about your party! It's not a party unless Heechul is there!"

I heard a few laughs coming from behind me.

"Come in, hyung." I told him.

Awhile later, Heechul found me again.

"Key!"

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Come drink with me," he shouted, pulling my arm along.

I sighed. "No, hyung.. I don't feel like drinking tonight."

He pouted. "You know it's rude to rject your hyung!"

"I know, and I'm sorry but--"

"Shh! Come on, you're going to drink, even if I have to force it down our throat."

I was about to reply, but I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned to see who it was.

"Here," Jonghyun shoved a red cup into my hands and a blue one in Heechul's. Then he whispered, "It's fruit punch,"

I smiled and thanked him.

"Yah!! How'd you get him to drink?! I've been trying for forever!"

Jonghyun smiled. "I have my ways."

Soon, Heechul ran off with Taemin and Mir. I was heading back to the kitchen when I felt another sharp pain. I thought I handled it well, until I opened my eyes to find everyone staring at me. I was on the floor holding where it hurt.

"Kibum!" I heard Taeyeon, Jonghyun, Minho and Sulli scream as they ran towards me.

"I'm fine," I tried to tell them, but they hushed me and rushed me to my room.

Before we got there, I heard Taemin explaining to everyone that I fell awhile back and it still hurt.

In the room, Minho quickly helped me get the pillows out of my jacket and vest.

 

"Key? What happened?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm not sure," I pointed to the spot where it hurt. "but, it hurts right here."

"Maybe we should call the doctor," Sulli suggested. They all nodded.

Once they had Doctor Jung on the phone, they explained what happened. He told them that he would be at the dorm soon, and to have me try to sleep.

"Minho, Sulli." I said. They came to my side.

"Yeah?" one of them said.

"I want you two to go back out and enjoy the party,"

"Alright.." They pouted and left shortly after.

I drifted off into sleep, and only woke up when I heard a knock on the door.

"Where's Kibum-ah?" Doctor Jung asked. He was directed to me by Taeyeon, who sat by my side right after.

"So, pain in your abdomen?"

I nodded.

"Alright," he moved his hand on my belly. "I'm going to push on your stomach," he started pushing. "It may hurt."

When he started pushing down, I groaned. He pushed down further and I almost felt like crying.

"Hmm." He hummed.

"What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked quickly.

"Well, they're kicking, that's for sure."

"So..?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm pretty positive that they're turning around and getting ready for birth. The reason it hurts so bad is because they're running out of room in there, and they need out soon. I'm uh.." he coughed. "We need to get them out soon, before they actually do run out of room. We're going to have to get them out sometime this month. Maybe even this week."


Ehh? Please comment, they motivate me.