Hospital Room~

The Twins.

When we finally got into the room, the doctor made us wait even longer than we waited in the waiting room. When he finally came back, he sat at his computer for at least another ten minutes typing stuff down. Then he finally turned to me.

"So.. Kibum-ssi, what's wrong?" He smiled at me. Just as I opened my mouth to explain, Jonghyun's voice replaced mine.

"WELL. He's been sick for a few days.." I smiled toward Jjong, and tangled our fingers together.

"Hmm. Sick, how?" He asked, looking back at his computer beginning to type.

I expected Jonghyun to answer for me again, but looked at his clueless face and laughed to myself.

"Uhm.. I've been throwing up. A lot. And then I get super dizzy and almost fall over. Then out of nowhere, I feel starved. As if I didn't eat in days.." The doctor watched me the whole time, nodding and typing and the same time. "But.. I think it's from me throwing up a lot." I finished. He nodded a bit more, and continued to type.

"Alright, I'll run a few tests even though most of them aren't completely necessary. I'm gonna need you to go in there," he pointed to the restroom door, " and urinate in one of the cups sitting on the counter. Make sure to put it in the little closet by the toilet when you're finished."

I nodded and headed to the bathroom. Once I was in there, I found one of the cups the doctor was talking about. While I was doing my business, I heard Jjong and the doctor in the room making small talk.

"So.. are you Kibum-ssi's brother?" I heard Jonghyun laugh a little before he answered.

"Aniyo. I'm his boyfriend." I could tell he was smiling ear to ear.

"Oh? That's lovely.."

When I finished, I placed the cup into the closet he told me about before. I washed my hands and fixed my hair a little, then walked back into the room. Jonghyun was sitting awkwardly in his chair, and the doctor was at his computer again. I sat back down into my chair next to Jjong.

"Okay, next I need to take some of your blood."

He pulled out one of the needles from the counter. I stretched my arm out, allowing him to continue. I shut my eyes tight and held onto Jjong's arm. I felt a sharp pain in my arm for a few seconds, but it went away when he pulled the needle, full of my blood, out.

"All done~ I'll be back in a little while." I smiled at him before he left the room.

I sat for a few minutes, looking through a k-pop magazine. SHINee was the cover for it. I smiled a little. I grew bored after a while longer, and decided to weigh myself. I stepped onto the scale.

"Omo!"

My eyes grew wide when I learned I'd gained at least seven pounds. I thought I would have gotten skinnier, considering I've been throwing up so much. I sighed and stepped off the scale and sat back down. I looked down at the magazine, at Jjong. He was so pretty. I looked over at him. He snored a little, while he slept. I smiled and look down at Taemin's picture.

Oh, Taeminnie~ you're probably worried. I felt so guilty. There was probably nothing wrong with me. I had probably made them feel bad, when nothings wrong. Jonghyun started to waken. He pulled me onto him, and kissed my temple. We cuddled until the doctor came back in.

"Well.." He sat back down at his computer, and read some things. He tuned to me with confused eyes. "Well, it seems to be.. that you're pregnant?"

I laughed, like a complete tard I might add.

"That's funny.."

I looked at him, still smiling. He looked so serious. Which confused me. His face was still.

"Ajusshi?" Are you being serious?" He nodded. "How? What?!" I looked at Jjong, then back at the doctor.

"Well, I'm not completely sure.. there are some cases.. Kibum-ah have you ever gotten a change?"

I scoffed. "What? No!"

"A-alright.. well, the test says you're about four weeks along."

"How?" Jonghyun asked

"I'm a little busy right now.. Alot of patients.. But if you come back next week, I can help you find out more about this and we can do your first ultrasound.."

I nodded and headed toward the door, holding Jonghyun's hand tightly. The doctor opened the door and bowed to us. You can make an appointment with my secretary."

_______

When we got out to the waiting room, Jonghyun turned to me.

"Key! Listen, I'm SO sorry! I'm the one who did this to you-"

"Jjong, it's fine.. I'm.. kind of excited.." I smiled at him and tried to be brave.

I kissed him on the lips once then we walked over to the other members.

"Key!" Onew saw us and ran to me and hugged me.

"Umma~"

"So, did you find out what's wrong?" Minho asked.

Jonghyun stayed quiet and watched me.

"Yea.. I guess.. I'm pregnant.. " I told them, making sure no one heard but them.

They laughed and looked at me like I was an idiot.

"I'm being serious.." They looked at me, with confused eyes, then at Jonghyun, then me.

"Huh?" They said almost in unison.

I smiled. "I'm having a baby.." I said it more to myself than to anyone else.


A/N Sorry.. This is really bad..  I'm really tired and a bit annoyed.. Sorry if I'm rushing this story~