Twins?

The Twins.

The doctor turned to his computer once more and started typing. "We can do your ultrasound, now."

I nodded and Jonghyun turned to me. "We get to see the baby?" I nodded again.

"It'll be pretty small though."

He smiled. "That's fine. At least we'll still see it."

We waited for my doctor to bring in his monitor and then I laid down on the bed. Once he put the gel on my tummy, he moved it around with a little gadget. I heard a thumping sound that was very fast. Then it sounded like it split into two.

"Hmm?" Doctor Jung looked surprised.

"What?"

"Uhm.." He took the gadget off my stomach and moved to a different one. He watched the screen, while he moved the tool over my tummy. Once he found the picture, he gasped a little.

"Is there something wrong?" Jonghyun asked.

He took his finger and pointed to the picture. "See this?" he asked. We nodded. "It's the baby's head," he pointed to the baby's body. "There's it's body."

Jonghyun pointed to another figure that looked exactly the same as the baby, only the head was facing the opposite direction. "So what's that, then?" he asked.

"That," Doctor Jung pointed to where Jonghyun was pointing. "Is another baby."

I froze.

"A-another.. baby?" Jonghyun asked. The doctor nodded.

"It seems you have twins," he said nervously, scratching his head. "Heh," he looked at the screen again.

"Is.. Is this bad?" Jjong asked, sounding scared.

"In most cases, I would say no," he looked at me. "But in this situation.. I seriously don't know. It might be best to abort them,"
I looked at him. Did he really just say that? I felt my warm tears slipping from my eyes.

"I'll give you two some time," he said while he turned the computer screen off. "You can go home now. I'll give you a day or two to figure it out. If you decide on an abortion. I suggest we do it before you're three months."

"Do you suggest he gets an abortion?" Jonghyun asked, watching the doctor.

"I won't suggest anything," He helped clean the gel off my tummy, and helped me off the bed. "That's all up to you." he finished looking at me.

I nodded, bowed a little and headed towards the door. We walked out to the waiting room and I, once again, saw the little girl. More tears filled my eyes, but I made sure not to let them slip. She waved, and I waved back.

Once we were outside, I let my tears fall. Jonghyun noticed, and wiped them away.

"Don't cry," He hugged me as we walked to the car.

 

We drove a little ways before Jonghyun turned to me and started speaking.

"So?"

I looked at him. "What?"

"What are you gonna do?" I looked away from him and stared at then raindrops on the window.

"I don't know.."

"Well," he watched the road. "I won't be mad.. If you want to get an abortion,"

I turned to him. "Do you want me to get one?"

He shook his head. "But maybe it's best,"

"I don't think it's right.."

"What?"

"Ending unborn childrens lives' before they even start.."

"I know, but.. What if something bad happens to you?"

"I don't think anything bad will happen," I turned to look out the window again.

"Key,"

"I don't wanna get one."

"Why?"

"These are our children," I held my tummy. "I don't want to.."

He stayed quiet for a moment. "What if something bad does happen?"

"Like what?"

"Like, you die. From not being able to carry them.. or something."

"Then they have you."

He looked at me. "I don't know anything about babies.. And I don't think I would be able to take not having you around, and seeing two people that look like you."

"Do you even want them?" I asked, looking out the window.

"Of course, but-"

"But," I sighed. "Just.. Pull over."

He made an aggravated sigh, but did as I told him. I got out of the car. "I'll walk from here."

"Key-" I slammed the door before I heard the rest. I pulled my hood over my head, and started walking.

"Kibum!" He had chased after me, and pulled my wrist.

I looked at him. "What?"

"Come on, it's raining."

"So?"

"You can get sick," he said pulling me.

"No, Leave me alone!" I pulled out of his grip.

"Come on," he begged. I shook my head.

"Leave me alone. I need to think," I began walking again.

After a minute of walking, I turned to see if he was following me. I groaned when I didn't see him.

"Jjong, you idiot.. When I said leave me alone, I meant let me walk for a minute or two. Then chase after me.."

I began walking again, but I bumped into a lady.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!! Excuse me I wasn't watching whe-" I noticed her face, and my eyes widened. "Sekyung?"

She glanced at me. "Oh. Kibum," she glared, slightly. "My, my. You sure have gotten fat." she said eyeing me.

I glared, put my hood back on and walked away.

 

Jonghyun's POV

I got back in the car, after trying to talk Key into coming with me. I drove to our dorm, and sat there for a minute. Should I go back for him? What if he just gets mad for me bothering him. I decided I'd stay and got out of the car, walked to the door our our dorm, put the key in the door and opened it.

Once I was inside, I saw Onew laying on the couch, looking at his phone. I coughed, loudly.

"Ahh!" He screamed, dropping his phone on his face. "OUCH!" He yelled sitting up.
I laughed.

"Jjong?" He said, rubbing the place on his face that his phone hit.

I plopped down on the couch next to him.

"What were you doing?" I asked, still laughing at him.

"Reading something," he smiled. "Where's Key?"

"Uh.." Crap. "He's mad at me,"

He watched me. "Well?"

"Well," Just ask I spoke, Minho and Taemin entered the room. "He uh.."

"What's going on?" Minho asked, sounding confused.

"Where's Key hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Shh! He was just explaining that," Onew answered them. "Key's mad and Jjong, so he was going to tell me why."

"Ah," they said in unison. "Well?"

"WELL. Key's uhm.. He's a hermaphrodite.. or something like that."

"What's that mean?" Taemin asked.

"It means he was born with both genders."

"So that's why he's mad?" Onew asked.

"No, Today.. at the clinic, we found out.. that he's," I hesitated.

"Spit it out, hyung." Minho demanded.

"Keyishavingtwins."

"Twins?" Taemin asked. I nodded.

"Omo," that's why he's mad?" Onew asked.

"Well, no. Since it's twins, it's more complicated and could hurt him. So, the doctor suggested a abortion. But he doesn't want one, so I tried to talk him into it."

"An abortion?" Taemin asked. "Is it really that bad?" I shrugged.

"What could happen if he doesn't get one?" Minho asked.

I shrugged again, "He could die.. or something else. I don't know."

"Die?" Taemin asked, tears forming in his eyes.

"I don't know." I sighed.

Just then, I heard the door shut and Key appeared.

"Key hyung!" Taemin said running to him. "I don't want you to die!"

He shot a glare at me. "Taeminne, I'm not going to die.."

"ButJonghyunhyungtoldusyourehavingtwinsandyoudontwantanabortionandyoucouldgethurt,"

We all looked at him. "Huh?"

"Tae, I'll be alright stop worrying. Now, move. I need to change, I'm soaking wet."

Taemin followed Key to our room, and asked him more questions. Minho sat next to Onew and I, and turned the television on.

 

Onew's POV

"What do you think they're talking about?" Jonghyun asked.

"Who knows," I answered. "Let's go see?" I said in a mysterious voice.

"Okay," Jonghyun answered in a happy tone.

"You really shouldn't, hyungs. If you get caught, they'll just be mad at you."

I sighed, knowing Minho was right. We watched Minho's drama on the t.v. until Taemin came in the room, happily.

"Onew hyung, will you cook me steak?" he asked happily.

Just a second ago he was practically crying, now he wants steak? Key entered the room, smiling. I sent him a questionly glance. He shrugged. I smiled. "Sure, Tae. But you have to help cook."
 


Sorry I took so long to update! I was so busy, and ill. I hope you enjoy~ Oh, and this was just an update to let you guys know that I'm still here!

Please comment, they inspire me to write!

Buhbye, my babies!♥