Oh boy

The Twins.

Onew's POV

"YAH! LEE JINKI! I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME!" Eunjo hyung yelled, as we walked through a hallway in the hospital. "It hurts."

"Hyung, I'm really sorry. You spooked me, and I had the pitchfork in my hand." I tried to defend myself.

"You shouldn't spook so easily, Jinki." Eunjo hyung said.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, kid. Just go get the doctor already."

"Ne!" I ran to the desk, to get help. "Excuse me?"

"What?" The lady said, looking angry.

I smiled. "My friend needs to see a doctor."

She was looking at her computer, "Why?"

"He got stabbed it the foot."

"Is it serious?"

"I think so,"

"And what make you think--" she didn't finish what she was saying, because she looked at me. I smiled."What's his name?"

"Jung Eunjo." I replied, still smiling.

"Age?"

"He was born in 1985." She started typing.

"Is he allergic to anything?"

I shrugged, "Wait a minute, I'll go get him." I walked quickly to where he was. "Hyung, I need you to go answer that noona's questions."

"Yah, I can barely walk."

I smiled. "But I don't know any of your information." I went to sit in the chair next to him, putting my hand on the arm rest, but my hand slipped and I fell on him. 

"Ouch. Yah!"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" I quickly got off of him, stepping on his hurt foot in the process.

"Aish! Watch it!!"

"Omo, I'm so sorry, hyung"

"Help me up, would you? I probably can't walk now."

"Sorry, hyung."

"Just help me," I pulled his arms, so he could get out of the chair. We walked back to the desk, me holding Eunjo hyung's arm so he could walk.

"Here he is," I smiled brightly at the noona.

She looked at him, "Oh. What's your birthday?"

"May 31, 1985." He answered.

"Are you allergic to anything?"

"No,"

After she finished asking a few more questions, we waited in the waiting room for a few minutes. I saw two females and a male, who looked like Taemin, but I couldn't really tell if it was him or not, and I had to go to hyung's room with him so I didn't look good. The nurse took us to a room, and the doctor came in a few minutes later. He asked some questions, and then kicked me out. I was on my way back to the waiting room, when I passed someone in the hall who looked familiar. I turned back, to get a second look. He must've heard me coming too, cause he looked at me.

"Hyung?"

"Jjong?" His hair was dyed a different color, and I could tell he had been crying, because he had tear stains on his cheeks. He hugged me, tightly. "Jonghyun, you're wearing doctor's clothes." I said.

"Yeah,"

"What happened?" 

"Key," he sighed. I got nervous. Was Key okay? Did he get hurt? "They were delivering the babies, and Key.. he just.. he passed out."

Oh no, poor Jjong. "Is he okay?"

He shrugged, and I could see the tears forming in his eyes. "They won't tell me anything."

"Are the babies out?" I asked, trying to keep my worry under control, because I knew it would only make Jonghyun feel worse.

He nodded, "One of them is a girl. They kicked me out before I found out what the other one is."

I hugged him.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing here? Did Taemin or Minho call you?"

I laughed a little, and shook my head, "I accidentally stabbed my hyung from the army in the foot."

"How?"

Jjong laughed. "I was using a pitchfork, and well.. he got in my way."

"A pitchfork?" he asked, eyes growing wide.

"Mmhm," I was about to comment on his new hair color, but a lady called his name.

"K-Kim Jonghyun?"

"Ne!" Jjong answered, running to her. I followed him, wanting to know if my dongsaeng was alright.

"They said they're ready for you in there,"

"Is he awake?" We both looked at the girl, waiting for her answer.

"I don't know anything, they just told me to come get you."

Jonghyun looked at me. I smiled, ready to go with him.

"Oh, they said to make sure you went alone."

I frowned. "Go, Jjong. I'll go see if my hyung if okay."

He nodded at me and ran off to find Key. I pouted. I wanted to see him too. I started to head back to Eunjo hyung's room, but I remembered I was kicked out and told to go wait in the waiting room. I sighed and went to the waiting room.

 

Jonghyun's POV

As I ran down the hall, I kept thinking "Will Key be okay?" I kept trying to tell myself that he was fine, but then I'd ruin it with a bad thought. I neared Key's room and I slowed down, catching my breath. I was right outside, taking a deep breath in. He's fine. I put my hand on the doorknob, ready to open it, when it opened.

"Oh, Jonghyun-ah." Doctor Jung said, casually.

"Is he okay?"

He nodded.  "He's doing fine."

"Thank you," I hugged him, tightly. "He's my everything. I don't know what I'd do without him."

He smiled and shook his head. "It was nothing. Go on in, they've been waiting for you."

"Thank you," I said one last time before entering the room.

"Kibum?"

"Jjong~" Key sang in a quiet voice. There was a nurse in the room, holding on of the twins. Key was holding the other. "Come here, Jjong." he patted a spot next to him. I moved over to the spot he had patted, nervously. I was about to officially meet my children.

"This is Minnie," Key said, handing me the small baby. "She's the oldest."

I took the small baby from his hand, and I was filled with happiness. "She's so tiny, and cute."

Key smiled and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Would you like to take this one?" The nurse asked Key. Key nodded, taking our other baby. "I'll go out, and come back soon," the nurse said, leaving.

"Thank you~"

"Jjong?"

I was looking at baby Minnie, "Ne?"

"Look," he told me. "This is our son, Namsoo."

I smiled. "Our son, I like it."

 


I'd just like to thank all of my new subscribers! It really means a lot, so thanks to: DoubleSHINee, anamsultan, Teddy_Eliza, lalailusi, dinokitty0823, Yunie1827, zakiakhan, jjongluvbummie, Ira_10, DevotedShawol, JungSora, and JongKey4evermore. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I didn't know how to end it..

Thank you all~ Even to silent readers and people who don't subscribe.

Subscribe, comment, and upvote!!

    ~Neesa