Chapter 19. Back home

Strung out

I kneel in front of the blue bell at Sacred heart hospital. That's why i am captivated by these flowers as i was in Germany.

Mrs. Park from the reception cried as she saw me.  Lee Samcheon had tears on his eyes. People who have been taking care of me, unfortunately i can't remember them.

 

I sat myself on the white bench. How come it feels like something is missing, i'm missing something i can't describe. As if i'm missing half of my soul.

Unconciously i run my hand on the empty place next to me. Is there used to be someone next to me? It feels so empty sitting here alone.

 

I took the story book in my hand, it feels comforting having the dots on my fingers again. I smiled as I flip the pages.

 

 

"Krystal..."

I looked up and saw Yuri Unnie.

"Is it time already?"

"Yes"

 

I can't be grateful enough to her. After we got back to Korea, she got me interview appointments in various radio station. They want to hear my story, i wrote a book called "Living without light" as I was in Germany. Yuri Unnie did the marketing and it was one of the best seller in Korea.

 

I have at least one interview a day and I get to sing the song i wrote in some of the interview. It becomes number one, i refused to sign contracts with any company though. I never want to be on spotlight. I love singing, but i never keen to live like all those K-Pop stars, being followed around 24/7.

 

I got some live performances too, as guest star in variaty music shows. I can't believe that some of those famous K-Pop guys even asked me to be their girlfriend. I politely said no.

 

My heart already belongs to someone else, i don't know whom, but I'm sure i'm gonna find out if i hear him again.

 

Yuri Unnie found me a nice apartment. She came to visit me with her wife sometimes, Jess-Unnie. They are so cute together. I wonder if I'm gay, i like seeing how they care for each other.

 

 

I looked at the ring on my left hand. Whoever you are...Maybe i'll get to meet you again soon.