Chapter 1. The day we met

Strung out

“Get her!”

 

!

 

I run as fast as I can. Got trapped on the alley, I look around, there's no way out.

 

Damn! Is it even my fault if the girls are throwing themselves at me? I didn't start it, I just didn't say no as they asked me to them.

 

It's just coincidence that the last girl I slept with has to be the Mexican’s boss gang girlfriend and that stupid girl said to her boyfriend that she's in love with me. GEEEZ, I was just doing a favor and made her last night, a thing her boyfriend wasn't able to.

 

Man, now he wants to teach me a lesson. Why are girls so complicated? Like I said, I never asked. Aiish sometimes having a handsome face is troublesome.

 

 

Let me introduce myself. The name is Amber, 24 years, freelance DJ, a rapper and I write music too. I'm being blessed with a handsome face that melted almost every women I met, no matter if they claim themselves straight all I have to do I smile and they end up on my bed. I lost my ity at 15 to a goddess named Kim Hyuna, who's 10 years older than me. We had that night and I never see her again ever since.

 

My first love? Hahahaha I don't know, I just know ever since that night, I can't spend longer than 2 nights without having a girl at my bed. I love how they moan, how they scream, how they bit their lips each time I penetrate them, how they dig their fingernails on my back each time I ed them with my strap-on. I love the feeling of their wall clenching on my fingers, how their love juice tricking down my hand. I love ing them hard, breaking them apart, making them shuddered from the I’m giving them.

 

No, there are almost no taboo for me. I do younger girls, older than 18 of course, I don't mind doing older women as long as they're y and attractive. The oldest I had in my bed was reaching her 40's but she has a hell of a body and she was wild in bed. I love twins, I love doing them at the same time.

 

 

 

Uhhh, I need a place to hide. I look around again, confused about where I am. I run so fast without even noticing where I'm going. The walls are so high, all in white, look so sterile. A hospital?

 

“There she is!”

 

“!” I muttered under my breath.

 

It must be adrenaline that I was able to climb the wall. I fell down with a thud, my left arm tried to support my weight and absorbed the fall, I guess I just broke it. I got up, looked around. I winched my eyes, I heard voices from some where, a beautiful voice from a far. I forget about the pain and followed the voice. A girl voice, humming a lullaby. As I came nearer I saw a girl kneeling down, caressing the blue bell flower. She was all in white, a patient?

 

I froze at my spot, her voice calms my soul. I closed my eyes, remembering the days as my daddy used to lift me high, as my mum used to hug me, as my parents used to give me a good night kiss. The days where I used to be happy. The days before it all happened.

 

 

Unconsciously I walked toward her . As if she had eyes behind her head, she got up and said

 

“Who's there?”

 

The girl turned around and lifted her head. I've seen so many beautiful girls in my life, but she... she's different. I must be dreaming, or did I fall so hard and hurt my head so bad?

 

 

I approached her and got lost in her eyes. Her eyes... it feels like you've been absorbed in an empty world. It seems like she looks directly into your soul with her pale brown eyes.

 

“Who are you?” She said again.

 

I stopped day dreaming. “I—I'm Amber”

 

“Amber? I don't recall any Amber here. Are you new?”

 

“No. I-- I just happened to pass by”

 

 

“Oh? You're visiting someone?”

 

“Yeah—sort of” I showed her my most charming smile. To my surprise she didn't react. Any girl I know would blush each time I do that, but this girl just stared at me with her pale eyes.

 

 

“Krystal” someone calling up from the door

 

“Yes, Lee Samcheon?” She answered before even turn around to see who called

 

“Time for your meds”

 

I saw her pout. I can't help but giggled.

 

“Just a sec. I'm coming.” she yelled to that Lee guy.

 

 

“I have to go. Bye Amber. Nice meeting you.”

 

“Bye, Krystal”

 

She bowed a bit before she left.

 

I don't know why, but I had the urge to stop her from leaving. I watched her until I can't see her anymore. Somehow my heart aches.

 

What wrong with you, Amber Liu?