...a date?

My aegyo girl

 

 

Back to 4minute’s changing room

‘YOU ARE SO DEATH!’ yelled Jiyoon entering the room and pointing at Sohyun. The maknae couldn’t help but laugh and make a ‘ME?’ face.

‘Yes, YOU!’ threatened Jiyoon still with her finger pointing at Sohyun.

The girls laughed.

‘What happened out there? Tell us all the dirty details’ said Hyuna getting excited.

‘Nothing happened! He just wanted to ask for my phone number ’, answered a little defensive the charisma of the group.

‘AND…? Did you gave it to him?’ rushed Hyuna.

‘…well…, is not like I was going to tell ‘No’ to his face…’ said Jiyoon blushing a little and looking at the floor.

‘WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!’ the 4minute girls went crazy at this respond, especially Sohyun and Hyuna.

‘I knew it! You like him!’ yelled the rapper.

‘NO, I DON’T!!’ yelled back Jiyoon with an annoyed expression on her face.

‘Ok girls, we’re going now, get your things and head to the van please’ said the manager of 4minute entering the room.

‘Why aren’t you changed?’ asked him looking at Jiyoon.

‘She was busy’ responded Sohyun giggling.

Jiyoon shoot a killer look to her friend. ‘It won’t take long’ she said, and started to change at maxim speed.

Once she was ready, all the girls headed to the van.

‘So, how was it? Really…’ asked Gayoon to her best friend while they were walking to the car.

‘What…?’ questioned Jiyoon a little confused.

Gayoon made her a you-know-what look.

‘Oh…, that…’ Jiyoon remained silent for a moment and then she said ‘it was weird…, but nice at the same time…’

‘Good’ said Gayoon with a smile and a nod. Then she put her arm around her friend shoulders and brought her head towards Jiyoon’s in affection. Jiyoon smiled too. She really loves Gayoon, she was her best friend, and she can understand her better than anyone else.

4minute’s dorm the next day

Jiyoon woke up late that morning, and when she did she realized that her phone was vibrating. It was a text message.

Who writes me this early in the morning?’ she thought while opening her mobile. It was from Sungkyu. Her heart stops for a moment. ‘What?

She opened the message and it said: ‘Hello aeygo girl (btw, can I call you that?) What are you doing today?’

‘Aeygo girl? What a silly name…’she thought, ‘but it doesn’t bother me…’

‘Hello oppa, yes, you can call me that, I don’t mind. Today is my day off, why?’she texted him back.

‘Great!, you wanna hang out?’he responded almost immediately.

‘…what is he trying to do? ...did he really like me? Or is just my aeygo?’she shaked her head,‘neh…I’m thinking too much, I must stop’

‘Who are you texting with?’ asked a little voice beneath her. It was Hyuna that slept with Gayoon last night.

‘…err…’ she didn't know if tell the truth and probably be tease by Hyuna and Sohyun or lie about it, but happily, she didn’t have to choose because when she was about to open , Hyuna was already up in her bed trying to reach Jiyoon’s mobile.

‘Fine, you won…’ said Jiyoon after Hyuna attacked her with tickles.

‘OMA!! It’s Sungkyu-oppa!!’ she yelled, making the other members gathered in Jiyoon’s bed trying to look at the cellphone screen.

‘OMG! He’s calling you his aeygo girl?’ screamed Sohyun clapping.

‘Is not “his” aeygo girl, is just aeygo girl, without “his”!’ corrected Jiyoon.

‘The same thing’ responded the maknae raising her shoulders.

‘Oh…, he wants to hang with you today’ read Jihyun. ‘What are you gonna say to him?’

‘That I can’t’ answered Jiyoon coolly.

‘What? Why not? Today is our day off!’ yelled Hyuna.

‘Precisely, I want to spend my day off in my bed’ said Jiyoon gathering her blankets up to her neck.

‘No you won’t’ said Gayoon with an evil gaze and smile.

The next thing Jiyoon knew was that her phone was gone and she was on the floor of the room alone. The door was closed from the outside so she was trapped.

‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!’ yelled Jiyoon heading to the door of the room. ‘Let me out! Give me back my phone!’ She started to hit the door with her hands, when the door opened and Gayoon entered throwing the cellphone back to her.

‘What did you do?’ asked Jiyoon panicking.

‘You have a date in 30 minutes so, hurry up and dress’ said Gayoon like it nothing happened, ‘he’s coming to get you’.

‘What? What did you told him?’ panicked Jiyoon.

‘Nothing, I just accepted his invitation and he said he’ll pick you up in 30 minutes’

Jiyoon felt like cool water was thrown to her face.

‘Why did you do that…?’ moan the charisma of the group with no charisma on her voice.

‘So you can have some fun…, you deserve it’ said the girl with mesmerized voice.

‘But…but…’

‘No buts, come on, dress up’ hurried Gayoon to Jiyoon hitting softly her little .

First the energetic girl run to the bathroom for a quick shower and after that, she began picking what to wear.

‘What should I wear…?’ said Jiyoon talking to herself, ‘Damn, why is this happening to me?’

‘Because you’re a cute fool’ said Gayoon behind her. ‘Hurry up! He’ll be here any minute now’

Then, they heard a knock on the door. Jiyoon panicked, so Gayoon quickly asked Jihyun to get that while Jiyoon finished dressing herself. Gayoon closed the door of the room and went to the closet to choose a black jeans and a nice-cool shirt.

‘There, put that on’ asked Gayoon to her friend.

Jiyoon didn’t argue, just put her clothe on and went out of the room with a shy smile on her face.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! How do you like this chapter?

Please let me know.

Comments are love! :)

Good night!