MBC Flower Bouquet - Episode 11 (Part 2)

My aegyo girl

 

Jiyoon POV:

After the other girls discovered which guy had picked them, I had to choose between Sungkyu and Sungyeol.

‘Oh… this is too embarrassing…’ I thought while standing up of my seat. ‘Calm down!’ I screamed out loud in my head.

‘I’m going to sing a song to her’ Sungkyu said right after the three of us were in the center of the room. (3:24)

‘OH MY GOD!’ my head screamed while I let go an ‘Oh!’ full of embarrassment.

Then I looked at Sungyeol that was leaning down close the floor defeated.

‘Look how you left your friend!’ the MC complained. Everyone laughed and then, the music started.

‘Don’t cry… don’t cry’ I said to myself putting my hands on both sides of my face to hide the blush that was running through my cheeks and the tears that was heading to my eyes. (3:31)

He started singing and we couldn’t make eye contact, we were too ashamed.

While he was singing my head oscillated between ‘OH MY GOD!’ and ‘DON’T CRY!’.

I glanced at him every now and them because I couldn’t keep my face straight. I felt too happy and I couldn’t hide it. He barely looked at me at most of the song; I figured he was ashamed too.

‘He’s so full of passion… What a lovely voice…’ I couldn’t help think while he was singing. ‘He’s so handsome when he sings…’. (4:15)

‘OMG, don’t cry Jiyoon!’ I screamed to my insides putting my hands on both sides of my face again stopping the tears coming. (4:32)

‘Nothing better…’ he sings and I melted down. I let go a little scream. (4:38)

‘Nothing better… than you…’ and with this last phrase he looked at me and his voice cracked a little at the end. He was so nervous. (4:43)

‘Nothing better… Nothing better…than you…’ he continued singing.

‘Nothing better… Nothing better…’ then something completely unexpected happened; he took a deep breath, smiled and took my hand finishing the song, ‘than you…’ (5:03)

I think I die in that instant, my heart stopped when he took my hand into his. I let go a scream and the only thing I could do was jump, smile nearly laugh of happiness, nervous and ashamed, all mixed in one tiny moment…

We bowed to each other a couple of times. I felt so happy and hyper like I never felt before.

‘What is he doing to me?’ I thought in a flash. I looked at him and he was trying to put a ‘cool’ face while letting my hand go. I was still smilling.

After the song ends, the MCs teased Sungyeol and he made the funny face he knows and we all laughed. The one laughing more was Sungkyu. Of course he’s laughing at his friend; he crushed him with the song. To beat that, Sungyeol would have to sing another song to me, and that wasn’t going to happen.

‘Ok, the time to choose had come, are you ready?’ one of the MCs asked but then Sungyeol made a sound in complain. It was about the crushing song.

‘Ok then, one, two, three’ the MC counted.

I hesitated a little because I felt a little sad of Sungyeol, but then I think again and choose of course Sungkyu. I touched his arm and he immediately turned around and bowed at me so many times I couldn’t remember. I bowed at him too. (6:07)

 

Sungkyu POV:

‘OMG, the music started… Calm down, calm down… Concentrate on the song’ I thought feeling my hands shaking wrapping the mic.

‘I can’t look at her...it’s too embarrassing…’ I said in my head while continuing singing.

‘Ok, the moment is near…’

‘Nothing better…’ I sang and heard Jiyoon screaming a little.

‘Nothing better… than you…’ and with this I looked at her and my voice cracked. ‘I knew it! I’m too nervous; I can’t look at her while singing!’ I thought in a flash.

‘Nothing better…Nothing better…than you…’ I continued singing without looking at her.

‘Nothing better… Nothing better…’

‘This is it!’ I screamed in my head taking a deep breath to gain force.

I looked at her and her hands where near hiding her bright smile, her eyes were sparkling… ‘Is she going to cry?’ I thought in a flash and quickly took her left hand into mine.

‘…than you…’ I ended the song but still can’t look at her, so I closed my eyes to deep the feeling of the song.

I heard her screaming ashamed. ‘She is so cute!’ I said to myself. I bowed at her and she did the same.

I tried to calm myself of the evident happiness I was experimenting with her hand into mine. I didn’t want to let her go, but I had to, so after a couple of seconds, I released her hand.

After the song, the MCs asked Sungyeol to do his funny face and then the moment for Jiyoon to choose was on.

 ‘Ok then, one, two, three’ the MC counted.

I felt my heart beat so hard while I gave my back to her that I thought it was going to pumped out of my chest.

She didn’t choose immediately so I get the chance to think, ‘Oh no, she’s having second thoughts… I’m not going to be picked… Sungyeol whined too much’, but then, I felt her touch in my arm and my heart exploded.

I felt so happy that I couldn’t hide it. I bowed at her so many times I can’t remember. She bowed at me too.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It continues.....