The date

My aegyo girl

 

Sungkyu POV:

‘Ok, this is it’I thought when I was in front of her dorm door. I took a deep breath and knocked.

I heard movement inside and I got nervous. ‘Why am I nervous? We’re just going to hang out, is not a date…, right…?’ I asked myself before the door opened and a shiny face appeared from behind it. It was Jihyun, the leader of 4minute. I bowed at her and said hi. She did the same and then she invited me in. I entered.

I looked around and I got a little shocked when I saw the chaos that it was. There were different kinds of things lying on the floor, toothpaste, garbage of some candy, many fan gifts, clothe…

‘These girls live in a strange way’I thought.

‘Jiyoon will be out in a sec’ I heard Jihyun saying, and then, she disappeared in the kitchen.

‘Ok’

I stayed alone there for a second, and then I saw Hyuna and Sohyun looking at me.

‘Annyunghaseyo’ I said and bowed at the girls.

‘Annyunghaseyo’ responded the girls at unison and bowed back.

‘Sungkyu-oppa, where are you taking our Jiyoon?’ asked me Hyuna with those big brown inquisitive eyes.

I felt a little awkward because of the sudden question.

‘…err…, we’re going to…’ I didn’t get the chance to answer because suddenly Jiyoon appeared in front of me.

‘God! She look so beautiful with casual clothe…’I thought when I saw her, but I must be spacing out because she looked me weirdly. I came back to reality and bowed at her.

‘Annyunghaseyo’

‘Annyunghaseyo’ she responded and bowed me back.

‘Should we go now?’ I asked politely.

‘Sure’

We said bye to the girls on the dorm and went out.

‘Take good care of her oppa!’, ‘Bring her home early!’ we heard Hyuna and Sohyun yelling when we were closing the door behind us.

I think I saw Jiyoon rolling her eyes and smiling but I’m not sure.

‘Where are we going?’ asked me Jiyoon when we were outside the building.

‘Let’s go for an ice cream’ I suggested.

She smiled and I swear I’d never saw a prettier smile that that one she gave me.

‘Great! I love ice cream!’ she said happy.

We started walking and a good conversation grows within the minutes passed. She’s a very intelligent girl and funny too. I found her really easy to talk to, and the more we talked, the more I wanted to know about her.

‘So, do you have any especial guy in your life right now?’ I asked like if that was a normal question.

For a second and because of the development of the conversation, she laughed amused and then, realizing that the question was serious, she blushed a little and said ‘No, not for the moment, unless you count my big brother, he’s a really special guy in my life’ and with this she grinned a little.

She was teasing me and I loved it. I smiled at her comment and said I didn’t count him.

I didn’t want to push her so I changed the subject and started talking about random things. We spent almost the entire day in that ice cream restaurant just talking. We had a very good time, but it was getting dark and she had to go, so I paid and walked her home.

‘This is it…’ she said with a little sorry in her eyes.

‘Yes…’ I answered and looked at the building.

‘…I had a really good time…’ I finally said after a little silence.

‘Me too… Thank you’

‘You’re very welcome’ I said making a reverence.

She smiled. ‘Good bye. Have a nice afternoon’ she said bowing at me.

‘You too…’ I responded, and bowed her back.

She started to walk away of me heading to the entrance of the building.

‘Hey Aeygo Girl!’ I called her.

She turned to face me. ‘Do you wanna do this again some other time?’ I asked slowly.

‘Sure’ she answered, ‘text me’, and then she disappeared behind the big door of the building.

I felt happy for the first in a long time. ‘Thank you… my aeygo girl…’ I whispered.

 

4minute’s dorm

Jihyun, Gayoon, Hyuna and Sohyun were at the living room watching some dorama when Jiyoon entered the dorm. All the girls jumped off their seats and run to the smiling girl that got scared when she saw four crazy girls running towards her.

‘What happened?’, ‘How did it go?’, ‘Where did he took you?’, ‘Tell us all the dirty details’. The girls attacked the poor girl. Jiyoon felt so confused that the only thing she did was panic against the wall. Gayoon saw the scared face of her friend and tried to calm down the others so Jiyoon can breathe.

Once the girls release Jiyoon she sat down at the living room and the others gathered around her.

‘One question at a time please’ asked the charismatic girl.

 ‘Where did he took you?’ asked the leader.

‘We went to the ice cream restaurant near the park’

‘How did it go?’ asked the maknae.

‘It went well. He is a very nice guy’

‘What happened?’ asked almost at unison the rapper and the main voice of the group.

Jiyoon laughed at this. ‘Nothing happened s. We just talked’

Hyuna and Sohyun felt a little disappointed.

‘Why are you making such faces? It wasn’t a date, we were just hanging out’ said Jiyoon amused by the respond of her friends.

‘How do you feel about him after today?’ the leader wanted to know.

Jiyoon blushed and smiled shyly. ‘I’m not sure, I feel good… I guess… We had a really good time so, maybe is for that…’

The four girls looked at each other and smiled brightly.

‘Awwwwww you’re so cute!’ said the girls hugging Jiyoon. ‘We love you!’

Jiyoon got confused by this reaction but felt happy. Her friends were really awesome, even if they or bug her, she really loves her group.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Do you like this chapter?

How do you think this ends?

As always, comments are love.

Thank you for reading! ^-^

Good night!