What Hyunyoung tried to say?

My aegyo girl

 

(2010.10.03) MBC Flower Bouquet recording studio

4minute’s changing room

‘How sweet was that?’ Sohyun asked Jiyoon entering the changing room.

‘I know…’ she responded blushing a little by the memory of all the recording of the program.

‘He lied you…’ said Hyuna looking at Jiyoon’s direction a bit disappointed.

‘Yeah, but he redeem himself by all the cutness he showed her today. Right?’ said Jihyun smiling at the charismatic girl. She nodded distracted.

‘Yeah, but that means that the date was also a lie… I’m pissed…!’ said Hyuna with an angry face.

‘Not really…’ answered Jiyoon still distracted.

‘What do you mean?’ wanted to know the rapper.

‘He said the invitation was still on…’ responded Jiyoon almost in a whisper.

‘AND?’ asked Hyuna.

Jiyoon didn’t answer because she was lost somewhere else but the room.

‘…Are you ok unnie?’ Sohyun asked worried shaking her friend’s shoulder.

Jiyoon seemed to barely wake up. ‘Yeah…it’s….nothing… I’m just confused, is all…’ said the charisma of the group a bit off.

‘Confused? By what? Did Sungkyu say something to you?’ panicked Hyuna.

Jiyoon slyly smiled at the rapper and shook her head.

‘What is it then?’

‘It’s… I don’t know… I feel strange around him…’ started Jiyoon looking at her fingers, ‘…I…I think I’m falling for him…’. She finished the sentence in a whisper, but her band mates were close enough to hear her.

When Jiyoon finished the phrase her friends freaked out and started to jump and scream like crazy.

‘OMG! I never thought I could live to hear you say that!’ screamed Sohyun hugging her friend and the others followed her.

‘I can’t breathe…’ said the charismatic girl choking.

‘Oh, we’re sorry’ said the leader letting Jiyoon go.

‘So? Is he picking you here?’ wanted to know the rapper.

Jiyoon nodded.

‘Then you have to change fast!’ said Hyuna hurrying Jiyoon to the closet.

 

Infinite’s changing room

‘Good acting there’ said Sungkyu to Sungyeol when entered the room.

‘Huh?’ he asked confused.

‘The song acting’ clarified the leader.

‘I wasn’t acting’ responded Sungyeol coolly.

Sungkyu turned to look at his band mate. ‘What did you say?’

The other members of Infinite felt immediately the battle field near.

‘I said I wasn’t acting’ said the boy with black hair. ‘I really felt defeated when you sang to her and she picked you instead of me’

‘What…?’ started Sungkyu.

‘She’s prettier than I thought’ continued Sungyeol.

Sungkyu felt the blood boiling in his veins. ‘Don’t even think…!’ he started walking furious towards Sungyeol with his index finger raised in front of him, but was stopped by Woohyun.

‘Ok, ok, let’s drop the topic right here’ said Woohyun stepping in front of his leader.

‘Why are you stopping me?’ asked Sungkyu out of his mind.

‘Look at you man; you’re out of your mind. Calm down, besides, why are you so furious about? Sungyeol only said she’s pretty, is not like he’s gonna try something, right?’ Woohyun said looking hard at Sungyeol at the end of the sentence.

‘Yeah, whatever man, she’s yours anyways…’ responded Sungyeol putting his hands in the back of his neck walking away.

‘See?’ said Woohyun looking at his leader with a smile.

‘Whatever…’ said Sungkyu turning around and heading to the bathroom. He didn’t know what was happening to him.

‘What is happening to me?’asked Sungkyu to himself looking at the mirror of the small bathroom. He opened the sink and splashed water in his face.

‘Why am I so angry about? ...She’s not even my girlfriend and I’m already fighting my band mates over her…? Man, I have to chill out’Sungkyu thought before leaving the bathroom.

‘Hey Sungyeol, I’m sorry for before…’ the leader apologized to his friend.

‘Don’t worry men, we’re cool’ responded the black haired boy.

The maknae checked his watch and asked ‘Leader… don’t you have a restaurant reservation at 7pm?’

‘Yeah’

‘Well, it’s almost 6:30pm’ he said showing his watch to his leader.

‘WHAT?’ panicked Sungkyu.

‘You better hurry if you want to take your girlfriend to that date’ said Dongwoo.

‘She’s not my girlfriend…we’re just friends…’ answered Sungkyu running through the room looking for his clothes.

‘Yeah right’ mocked Dongwoo.

‘They are under that chair’ said Woohyun pointing at the chair he was talking about.

Sungkyu hurried grab his clothes and started to change as fast as he could.

‘Good luck!’ screamed the maknae when Sungkyu was exiting the room.

‘He better get with her tonight… he’s driving us crazy’ said Dongwoo.

‘I heard that!’ screamed Sungkyu closing the door behind him.

 

4minute’s changing room

‘What are you doing?’ asked Jihyun looking over Sohyun’s shoulder.

‘Texting Gayoon’

‘About?’

‘Jiyoon’s declaration’

‘Yah! Why did you do that? I wanted to be the first who tell her when we get to the dorms!’ whined Hyuna.

‘Too bad’ answered the maknae coolly. Hyuna showed her tongue to her friend.

‘How do I look?’ asked Jiyoon walking outside the closet.

The three girls turned their attention to Jiyoon.

‘What…? Too bad?’ asked the charismatic girl feeling awkward by the look of her friends.

‘One word… Breathless…’ managed to say the leader. The other two nodded with their mouths open.

‘Are you trying to kill the poor boy of a heart attack?’ said Sohyun after a while of admiring her friend.

Jiyoon laughed at this. Then, a knock was heard. The girls panicked a little.

Jiyoon felt her heart jumping so hard inside that she thought she was the one having the heart attack.

Jihyun run towards the door and took a deep breath before open it.

‘Annyunghaseyo’ greeted Sungkyu with a big smile.

‘Annyunghaseyo’ greeted Jihyun back and then she took a step back so Jiyoon could go out.

When Jiyoon stepped to the door smiling shyly Sungkyu felt like the time stopped and she was walking in slow motion. He saw her moving slowly and gracious like a queen. His shoes seemed to be glued onto the floor and his jaw fell unconsciously.

‘Hello?’ said Jiyoon waving her hand in front of his face.

Sungkyu forced himself to go out of the trance he was.

‘A…Annyo’ he managed to say bowing.

‘We already greet’ she responded amused. Sungkyu felt stupid and asked ‘Shall we go?’

‘Sure’ she simply said.

Jiyoon turned to look at her friends and saw them holding a laugh. She felt like laughing too but hold it. ‘Bye’ said with a big smile trying to hide the urge to laugh.

‘Bye’ responded Sohyun and Jihyun at unison. ‘Byeyo’ responded Hyuna.

‘Bye’ said Sungkyu looking inside the room waving his hand.

The girls waved her hands in respond.

‘Take good care of her oppa’ said Hyuna smiling.

‘Watch your hands!’ warned Sohyun at Sungkyu’s confused face. Jihyun hit softly the maknae in her arm scolding her.

Jiyoon didn’t want to give them the chance to say anything else so she closed the door quickly letting the three girls inside laughing out loud.

 

Hall

Sungkyu can’t stop looking at Jiyoon. She was stunning. When she appeared from behind Jihyun, she leaves him breathless, speechless, brainless…he can’t think well having her in that dress she put.

‘Do you want to tell me something?’ Jiyoon asked after see Sungkyu glaring at her every 2 seconds.

‘…err…not really…, is just…you’re really beautiful tonight…’ mumbled the boy blushing hard.

Jiyoon felt warm in her cheeks and ears. ‘Thank you’ said covering her cheeks with her hands.

Suddenly Hyunyoung from Rainbow appeared out of nowhere scaring the couple.

‘Hey Sungkyu-oppa’ she said.

‘Yeah?’ he answered impolitely.

‘Yah! Why you answered me so informal?’ Hyunyoung whined.

‘You addressed me in an informal way first’ Sungkyu simply said.

She shot him a killer glance and asked, ‘Where are you guys going?’ and with this she looked at Jiyoon and opened slightly.

‘Not really your business’ responded him coolly.

‘Yah! You don’t have to be so harsh’ whined again the girl from Rainbow.

‘What do you want?’ asked Sungkyu impatient.

‘Do you know where Sungyeol is?’ Hyunyoung asked.

‘Changing room’ he responded, and with this he grabs Jiyoon’s arm and hurried with her to the exit.

‘Wait! Jiyoon!’ the girl called.

Jiyoon turned her head to look at Hyunyoung.

‘Don’t fall for him! He’s a pla…!’ the girl screamed but the last word got lost in the noise of the street. They were already out.

Jiyoon wondered what Hyunyoung wanted to say to her. She looked at Sungkyu and he was with an angry face.

‘Don’t listen to her’ he said looking directly to her eyes.

‘Why?’ Jiyoon wanted to know.

‘Because she tell lies’ he answered serious.

‘I didn’t even understand what she said’ she defended herself.

‘Good’ responded Sungkyu still serious. ‘Come on, let’s go, we’re late already’ he said opening the door of a black car.

 ‘Late for what?’ answered Jiyoon confused.

‘You’ll see’ he said smiling getting back at his normal state.

Jiyoon entered the car and Sungkyu followed her.

‘You know where’ said Sungkyu at the driver and this one started the car.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! How do you like this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it.

What Hyunyoung of Rainbow wanted to say to Jiyoon?

I'm writing the next chapter right now, so may be I update tonight. Stay tuned!^^