Complications...

My aegyo girl

 

Four days after (2010.10.10)

Children of the Night recording studio

Infinite’s changing room

‘Oh no…’ let go Sungkyu when he started to read the script one of the “staff” people handed him minutes ago. ‘Oh no…no, no, no, No, NO!’

‘What is it?’ asked Sungyeol looking at his leader.

‘LOOK!’ Sungkyu handed his script to his band mate.

‘Man… You’re screw!’ expressed the tall guy handing the script back to Sungkyu.

The maknae of Infinite, who also was looking at the script, choked a scream putting a hand on his mouth.

‘This can’t be happening to me…’ said the leader worried starting to walk in circles around the room.

‘Calm down’ said Sungjong. ‘Why don’t you go and talk to the writers? Tell them you are not willing to do that’

‘Good idea…!’ exclaimed Sungkyu running out the room.

‘Hello? Excuse me. I’m looking for the writer’ asked the boy at a man he found on the hall. The man pointed at a man sitting on a chair behind some cameras.

‘Thank you’ Sungkyu said running towards the man in question.

‘Hello. Excuse me. Are you the writer?’ addressed Sungkyu to the sitting man.

‘Yes, I am’ the man answered looking weirdly at the boy in front of him. Not many times a celebrity dare to speak to the men behind the curtains.

‘I’m Sungkyu from Infinite’ Sungkyu presented himself.

‘Nice to meet you’ said the man.

‘Nice to meet you too’ answered the boy politely.

‘I was reading the script and I couldn’t help notice that you wrote something for me to do that I can’t’ started Sungkyu. The man frowned a little.

‘What is that thing you can’t do?’ the man wanted to know.

‘This…’ Sungkyu showed the writer his script.

‘Why?’ the writer asked a little amused.

The leader of Infinite hesitated. ‘Because…, because I can’t’ he simply said.

‘Why not, I saw you the other day doing the same’ the man said raising his shoulders.

‘Precisely’ answered Sungkyu trying to sound calm.

‘Well, I don’t see the point’ the man simply responded.

Sungkyu panicked ‘Please, I’ll do anything else, but please, please, I beg you, not that’

‘You haven’t given me any reason why I should change my mind’ said the stubborn man.

‘Why is this so hard? This man is difficult’thought Sungkyu in a flash. ‘I can’t tell him I’m dating someone, but I can’t let him do this to me either…’

‘I’m waiting kid’ the writer said annoyed.

‘Think Sungkyu, think!’yelled the boy in his head panicking.

‘Don’t tell me is a girl, you “idols” don’t date’ the man said and Sungkyu begged with his eyes trying to show the writer that that was the reason.

‘I’m sorry son, you’ll have to do it’ said finally the man ignoring the young man’s look.

Sungkyu sighed. ‘Please…’

‘5 minutes!’ yelled someone behind Sungkyu.

‘I’m sorry kid…’ the man apologized. ‘You should go and prepare yourself, we’re on in 5’

Sungkyu left the man with his head down.

‘This is bad… I’m really screw…’said the Infinite leader burying his face on his hands sitting lifeless on the floor of the changing room. ‘I don’t know what to do! Jiyoon’s gonna kill me…’

‘Call her’ suggested Soyu entering the room.

Sungkyu raised his face to look at his friend.

‘Tell her everything, I’m sure she’ll understand’ continued the girl.

‘You think?’ asked the boy standing up.

‘Yes. I know her, she’ll understand. Trust me’ Soyu said confident.

‘You know her?’ Sungkyu asked surprised.

‘Long story... Now call her’ said the girl. ‘HURRY!’

Sungkyu took his phone and dialed his girlfriend number forgetting what time it was.

 

4minute’s dorm

‘Who’s calling at this hour…?’a sleepy Jihyun thought when heard a mobile ringing in the room. The room was dark.

‘Is not my phone…’ she thought looking at her own mobile.

The girl stood up and started to look for the ringing machine in all the members’ beds.

‘Found it!’said to herself when lifted some blankets off the charismatic member’s bed. The mobile was ringing loudly beside a deeply sleep Jiyoon.

‘I can’t believe she don’t listen to it’ Jihyun said looking at the screen to saw who was it.

“♥~Sungkyu-oppa~♥”

Why is he calling this late in the night? Should I wake her? What if is an emergency?’thought Jihyun in a flash and started to shake Jiyoon’s shoulder to wake her up.

‘askdfhkjh…’ mumbled Jiyoon in dream land.

‘Jiyoon!’ shouted Jihyun in a whisper.

‘mmm…?’

‘Your boyfriend is calling you’ said Jihyun trying to be as quiet as she could.

‘Wha…t…?’ mumbled the sleepy girl.

‘Your boyfriend!’ shouted the leader putting the phone on hers friend face.

Jiyoon made an expression of disgust because of the light of the screen, barely opened an eye and then took the mobile off Jihyun’s hand.

‘Hello…?’ Jiyoon picked up the phone still sleepy.

‘Hi baby~♥’ said Sungkyu in the other side of the line.

‘Hi baby’ answered the charismatic girl trying to wake up.

‘Were you sleeping?’ wanted to know the boy.

‘Yeah…’ said Jiyoon rubbing her eyes.

‘Oh honey, I’m so sorry’ apologized Sungkyu.

‘No, is ok, I’m up now’ said the girl climbing down her berth and walking out the room to not disturb the other members.

‘Why are you calling this late at night? Something happened? Are you alright?’ Jiyoon asked worried when she got to the living room.

‘Nothing happened baby, I’m ok, is just…I’m at “Children of the Night” right now…’ the boy started.

‘I know baby, you told me this morning, remember?’ said the girl sitting on the floor.

‘…Yes, I remember, is just…’ Sungkyu didn’t know how to continue talking.

‘What is it?’ asked Jiyoon alarmed.

‘…Well, you know we’re here with Sistar…’ the boy swallowed hard.

‘…Aha…’ Jiyoon felt that something was wrong…

‘Well, I was reading the script and…they want me to…sort of sing a song…’ Sungkyu said softly.

‘So?’ asked the charisma girl feeling danger in the next words of her boyfriend.

‘Well…, they… they want me to sing it to Soyu…’ Jiyoon heard Sungkyu’s voice cracked a little at the end.

She felt like her heart went down to her feet and an indescribable pain in her chest started to grow.

Silence…

‘…baby…?’ said the boy panicking at the other side of the line.

Jiyoon was in shock. She felt so confused that her head was spinning.

‘Why would they want you to do something like that?’ wanted to know the girl feeling anger growing with every word she said.

‘They said they saw me the other day singing to you and th…’ started Sungkyu.

‘What song do they want you to sing?’ Jiyoon interrupted the boy’s explanation.

‘…Nothing Better…’ answered him hesitating.

Jiyoon felt like a big cube of cold of water was being thrown to her face. A mix of anger and sadness flowed through her body making her shiver.

Silence again…

‘…Jiyoon…baby, are you still there…?’ asked cautiously the leader of Infinite.

‘…I’m here…’ answered Jiyoon in a low voice trying to hide her anger.

‘Honey… I’m sorry, I tried to persuade them to not make me do that, but it was impossible…I guess is because of the rating…’ Sungkyu tried to explain.

‘Idols! Positions in 30 seconds!’ Jiyoon heard someone shouting in the back of her boyfriend conversation.

‘Baby…, I have to go now… Please don’t be mad, it’s all scripted’ the boy started, ‘I love you, only you, never forget that, ok?’

The girl didn’t answer at first.

‘…bab…?’ wanted to ask Sungkyu but it was interrupted.

‘…Ok…’said the girl a little off.

‘…Bye’ said Sungkyu.

‘…Bye…’ answered Jiyoon.

She heard the “clic” of the end of the call and put down her phone to her legs. She had never felt so sad and confused in her whole life. Tears started to run down her cheeks without her noticing.

‘Jiyoon…?’ asked Jihyun entering the living room. It was dark.

‘Jiyoon didn’t turn the lights on when she entered?’she thought.

She got no answer.

‘Jiyoon?’ asked again the leader turning the lights on.

Jiyoon was sitting on the floor with her legs folded and her head buried on her arms, crying silently.

‘Jiyoon, what’s wrong?’ asked Jihyun worried running towards her friend. ‘What happened? Did you two fight?’

The crying girl didn’t respond, just kept crying disconsolately.

Jihyun hugged her friend rubbing her back trying to calm her down. Jiyoon barely responded to that at first, but then, feeling and urge to yell, she unwrapped her legs and hugged her leader tightly choking a scream in her friend’s chest.

‘Shh… It’ll be ok…’ said Jihyun softly without rub Jiyoon’s back until the crying girl fell asleep.

‘What happened Jiyoon…?’ whispered Jihyun watching her friend asleep in her lap.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!

It's getting to the end now...*sniff*...., anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Please let me know what you think! ^-^

Have a nice day!