Saranghae~♥.........Na-do saranghae~♥

My aegyo girl

 

 (2010.10.14) 4minute’s dorm

‘I’m not sure if I want to see the program’ said Jiyoon hesitating.

‘You must. That way you prove that Sungkyu-oppa told you the truth’ rationalized Gayoon.

‘Gayoon-nie is right. Come on’ agreed Jihyun turning the TV on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeDYblmbrMI&feature=related

“Children of the Night” (“Midnight Idol”) started, and after a few minutes, three Infinite members appeared, Sungyeol, Sungkyu and Sungjong.

‘There’s your boy’ Sohyun said with a grin.

‘He’s funny’ said Hyuna after watching them being teased by the MCs.

‘Why only Sungkyu-oppa has an ice cream?’ asked Sohyun but no one answered.

‘and Sistar arrived…’ Jihyun said carefully watching over her shoulder to see Jiyoon’s reaction. She was impassible, the leader couldn’t read her friend’s expression.

‘What is he doing?’ Hyuna jumped off her seat when saw Sungkyu giving the ice cream to Soyu (4:12).

Jiyoon’s heart jumped a little but she remained calm remembering her boyfriend’s words “It’s all scripted…”

The girls turned their attention to Jiyoon but she was still unreadable. Suddenly, a phone rang. It was Jiyoon’s.

‘Hello?’ the charismatic girl answered.

‘What is that pathetic excuse for a man you have for boyfriend doing? I’m gonna kill him!’ Junhyung yelled over the phone.

‘Oppa calm down, is just an ice cream’ Jiyoon said without take her eyes off the screen.

‘Hyorin-unnie has a great voice’ (5:07) Gayoon admitted. The others nodded.

‘Why did he- OMG!! What is he doing?’ shouted Junhyung. ‘Now he’s dead! Worst than dead!’ said with an angry voice (6:54).

‘It’s ok oppa, he had already told me that he has to sing that song for So-‘ Jiyoon started but suddenly stopped when she saw the next thing her boyfriend did to Soyu.

‘What the hell…!’ Gayoon yelled.

Hyuna and Sohyun let go a little scream while Jihyun put a hand on her open mouth.

‘HOLY CRAP! Jiyoon…!’ called Junhyung. ‘Jiyo-‘ the girl hanged up.

Jiyoon was in shock, her eyes glued on the screen of the TV. Sungkyu held Soyu’s hand the same way he did with her a couple of weeks ago (7:41).

‘Why did he have to do that?’thought the charismatic girl in a flash. ‘He never told me he had to do that!’

‘I can’t believe that THAT was on the script’ Gayoon shouted furiously pointing at the TV.

All the girls worried turned their attention to Jiyoon again and now there was something to read on her face. A mix of shock, anger and sadness appeared on the charisma girl’s face.

Hyuna hold Jiyoon’s hand tightly while turned her attention to the program.

‘”I’m a fan of hers these days”?’ (8:03) repeated Sohyun also in anger. ‘What is that supposed to mean?’

‘…It’s all scripted, it’s all scripted, it’s all scripted…’ kept repeating Jiyoon in a low voice with tears in her eyes.

‘And now they are making them a couple?’ (8:12) the maknae continued saying without noticing the tears in the charismatic girl’s eyes. Gayoon stopped Sohyun by pulling her hand.

‘Let’s not watch these anymore…’ said Jihyun taking the TV control on her hands.

‘NO!’ Jiyoon stopped her leader. ‘Now I want to see it all’ said the girl decided.

‘Unnie, you shouldn’t… It’s going to hurt…’ started Hyuna.

‘I don’t care! I want to see it!’ responded the charisma girl frowning.

Jihyun slowly put down the control and turned her attention to the TV in silence.  

4minute continued watching the program in an awkward silence.

Jiyoon cleaned the tears from her eyes angrily and kept watching the screen with a frown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jMA6sDCzhA&feature=related

‘Why did he never tell me he had to do all that?’thought Jiyoon watching how Sungkyu and Soyu got paired for the next game.

‘Is he mad for real…?’almost shouted into her head when she saw how he got mad at the boy who hit softly Soyu’s head.

‘Good thing she’s barely responding at all that…’the charisma girl said to herself, but then, she saw how the “Junior team” lose the game and how Soyu pretended to be mad at Hyorin for the “We have the same cold” comment (8:31). ‘Ok, I take back what I thought…’

She sighed. ‘This is getting worst by the second…’ said in a low voice.

Hyuna, that had her head on Jiyoon’s shoulder, raised her head to look at her friend.

‘…Unnie… you should stop watching’ whispered Hyuna.

‘No, I said I will watch it all and I will…’ answered Jiyoon with serious eyes.

Thirty minutes passed with barely interactions between Soyu and Sungkyu, but the last 12 minutes of the program, killed Jiyoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb-o80h4c3w&feature=related

The snacks-feed-love-line game was on and again Soyu and the leader of Infinite were paired.

‘I don’t like that, I can’t eat it’ Jiyoon saw her boyfriend saying tying to avoid the game (1:36).

‘What?’ Soyu protested.

‘What is she doing?’asked the charisma girl inside her head.

‘Why did she protest?’ asked Jihyun feeling indignant.

Sungkyu finally had to do it.

Jiyoon felt a knot in her stomach.

Sungkyu tried to reach the edge of the snack but Soyu moved away (2:05).

‘What, now she’s having second thoughts?’thought Jiyoon being sarcastic.

At the end they had to do it right. Sungkyu put the edge of the snack on and Soyu reaches the other edge. They started to bite getting closer.

Jiyoon started to feel sick, her stomach was struggling and her heart was hurting.

‘Why the camera man had to show that angle?’ said Jiyoon in anger watching a bad angle of the scene (2:51 – 3:00). They seemed to be kissing and the charismatic girl felt her heart struggled in her chest.

Tears of anger ran down her cheeks while she saw that.

‘…Unnie…’ said Sohyun reaching Jiyoon’s hand.

‘I’m ok, don’t worry’ said coolly the charismatic girl.

The girls looked at each other and decided to not make any other attempt to reach Jiyoon while the program was on.

The scene ended and the front camera showed that Sungkyu and Soyu were actually far, but the camera behind the boy showed the opposite (3:08). Jiyoon breathed more calm.

The program ended and immediately, Jiyoon’s phone rings.

The girl picked up her phone and saw the ID on the screen.

“♥~Sungkyu-oppa~♥”

Jiyoon sighed. She didn’t know if she wanted to talk to him at the moment or not, but answered either ways. The other members went out of the living room to give the girl more privacy.

‘Hello…’ she answered.

‘…Baby…?’ asked the voice of her boyfriend at the end of the line.

Jiyoon didn’t answer.

‘I’m so sorry, I didn’t know they were going to edit that way the program’ Sungkyu said.

‘I know is not your fault…’ the girl said coolly.

‘Are you mad?’ wanted to know the leader of Infinite.

‘Of course I’m mad, you lied to me!’ shouted Jiyoon.

‘I didn’t lie to you’ Sungkyu defended himself.

‘Yes you did, you said “it’s all is scripted”, but I doubt on the script said that you have to hold her hands the same way you did to me or that you had to say you were a fan of her’ replied Jiyoon angry. ‘You never told me you had to do so many things with her!’

Sungkyu didn’t answer at first.

‘I am right, am I?’ asked the girl feeling her voice cracked.

‘No, you’re not, you’re being too hard on me!’ started the boy getting angry too. ‘On the script was that I had to copy the way I sang to you. And I didn’t tell you the other day all the things I had to do with Soyu to not hurt you more that I already did’

The girl didn’t answer.

‘But is true that the part where I said I was a fan of Soyu, wasn’t on the script…’ said honestly the boy.

‘Are you a fan of her?’ wanted to know Jiyoon.

‘Yes I am’ answered coolly but honest the leader of Infinite. ‘I think she’s a really good singer’

Again, Jiyoon didn’t answer, her heart struggled.

‘Why are you being this way…?’ asked Sungkyu a little hurt.

‘I’m sorry, I guess I let my anger grow too much’ apologized the girl trying to breath calmly.

‘I’m sorry I didn’t tell you everything, including that I was a fan of Soyu’ apologized the boy too.

‘Do you like her singing better than mine?’ asked Jiyoon innocently.

‘Never! You rock the stage every time, not only with your voice but with your dance too’ answered Sungkyu being totally honest and proud of his girlfriend.

Jiyoon smiled but in that exact moment, she started to cry because the mix of feelings she had been trying to hold with her for four whole days, exploded in that moment.

‘Are you crying? Don’t cry please, I feel miserable already, if you cry I will feel worst…’ said a worried Sungkyu in the other side of the line.

‘…I’m so sorry I doubted of you…’ said the girl crying, ‘I just…, I love you too much and I was afraid to lose you…’

‘I love you too baby… I’m so sorry for making you feel bad these days…but, you will never lose me, I’m yours only…’ replied the boy.

‘YAH! WHY ARE YOU CRYING JIYOON-NA?’ yelled an angry and breathless Junhyung entering the 4minute’s living room.

‘No oppa, is not what you think’ tried to explain Jiyoon walking away of her angry friend.

Junhyung looked at her with angry eyes. ‘Are you talking to him? Give me that!’ said the BEAST boy taking off the phone of Jiyoon’s hand.

‘Yah! Is Sungkyu?’ asked Junhyung furious.

‘Yes’ responded a cool voice at the other side of the line.

‘Listen to me, I’m gonna kill you for making Jiyoon-na cry’ started the angry boy avoiding Jiyoon’s efforts for taking her phone back. ‘No man that make my girlfriends cry deserved them, and YOU are not the exception, you hear me?’

‘Yes I hear you, and you’re right, I promised myself once that never let Jiyoon’s smile fade away and I failed, but this is not your business, so please bring back the phone to my girlfriend, I need to talk to her’ said an angry Sungkyu.

‘Yah! Not my business? Who do you think you are?’

‘He’s MY boyfriend, not yours!’ yelled Jiyoon angry at Junhyung. He turned and looked at her eyes. ‘This is MY problem…’

‘Junhyung, give me back my phone please!’ said Jiyoon in an authority voice putting the palm of her hand in front of Junhyung face.

The boy of BEAST couldn’t believe it, he opened his eyes big and incredulous.

‘I’m trying to defend you…’ he said.

‘I know oppa, and I appreciated, really, but in this moment, I don’t need to be defended, I can defend myself… Please…, the phone…’ she said calmed but serious.

Junhyung sighed. ‘Hurt her again, and you’re dead…’ threaten the boy at Sungkyu before putting the mobile on his friend hand.

‘Thank you’ Jiyoon said looking straight at the boy’s eyes.

The BEAST boy sighed defeated but smiling, and walking away, he messed Jiyoon’s hair. She smiled amused.

‘Hello?’ she said putting the phone back on her ear.

‘Hi…~♥’ answered Sungkyu being cheesy.

‘Hi, I’m sorry for Junhyung-oppa, he-‘ started Jiyoon.

‘Don’t worry, I understand, if I were him I would probably do the same’ interrupted the boyfriend.

‘Really?’ asked the girl mocking him.

‘Yeah…’ Sungkyu said and it was a pause, ‘I’ll never forgive myself for making you cry…, I guess the only thing I been doing since day one of our relationship is messing things up and I’m really, really sorry for that…’

‘No oppa, I…I am the one ruining everything with my unfair actions…, I’m the one sorry for all this…’ Jiyoon said trying hard to not cry.

‘It’s all my fault, I gave you the reasons to be the way you were…’

Jiyoon sighed. If they continue this way, they’ll never end the discussion. ‘Let’s just say that we both were being making mistakes’

She almost saw in her mind, her boyfriend smiling.

‘You’re right… This is good I think…, I mean, we’re supposed to have problems so we can solve them and make our relationship stronger, right?’ asked Sungkyu with his hopes up.

‘Yeah, I think so…’ replied the girl smiling.

‘…Jiyoon…?’ called the boy.

‘Yeah?’

‘Saranghae~♥’said Sungkyu feeling a big warm growing inside his chest.

‘Na-do saranghae~♥’ replied Jiyoon smiling widely and feeling more in love with the boy at the end of the line than before.

Four worried 4minute girls and a defeated-angry BEAST member stared at the girl while she said these last words and they all smiled.

‘That man…he better take good care of our Jiyoon or I swear I’ll kill him’ said Junhyung frowning but smiling at the same time.

‘Don’t worry oppa, I have the feeling that he will…’ said Sohyun smiling, convinced of her words.

 

THE END

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys..., I think this is it, I don't really have more material to go on and I thought this would be a cute and nice ending, so, I hope you all enjoyed the story as I did writing it.

Thank you for all the support and the comments, they really helped me to go on until this point.

See you guys in the others fanfics I'm planning to write.

As always, let me know if you liked this last chapter.

Later!  ^^