MBC Flower Bouquet - Episode 11 (Part 3)

My aegyo girl

 

Jiyoon POV:

The next activity was the couple quiz in which every couple has to be in bag-pig. We failed the first two questions, but the third…

‘Do you know the answer?’ I asked Sungkyu in a whisper.

‘Do I?’ Sungkyu answered me and the MC heard so he said ‘Oh, he asked her “Do I know the answer?”’ (6:24)

‘Just a minute, just a minute’ Sungkyu said and we started to think.

‘Three!’ said the MC and in that moment, it occurred to me some answer so I responded. The MCs started to tease me about the answer but at the end, it happens that I got the right question. (6:33)

We were surprised but at the same time happy that we got it right. Sungkyu let me down from his back and we high five, then we sat up. (6:49)

‘Good job! How did you knew the answer?’ Sungkyu wanted to know.

‘I didn’t, it just popped into my head at the last moment’ I answered smiling. He smiled me back.

We started to watch the other couples participating.

‘Hey, you crushed the poor Sungyeol with the song’ I said remembering what happened like 20 minutes ago.

He laughed before answering, ‘I know, his face was priceless’.

‘You’re bad!’ I said laughing and poking his arm. He struggled and laughed too.

It was a little silence while we listened the other couples trying to answer the questions.

‘…you lied to me…’ I said breaking the silence without looking at the other couples.

He turned and looked at me in surprise, then going back to the couples he said, ‘… just a little… I wanted to surprise you’ and with this we turned at the same time and looked into each other’s eyes.

‘The invitation this afternoon is still up if you want to come’ he said with a serious face.

‘Really? I thought it was a trick too’ I said amused.

‘No, it’s serious’

‘Ok then, I’ll go’

He smiled brightly. ‘Good’ he said, ‘where do you want to go?’

‘Where do you want to take me?’ I asked him back.

He smiled. ‘Are you teasing me?’

‘No, I’m just asking’ I said amused.

‘I asked first’ Sungkyu responded trying to put a mad face but failing.

‘That doesn’t mean I have to answer first too’ I said still amused.

He opened his mouth wanting to say something but no sound came; instead he just kept looking at me with a big smile in his face.

‘Why is he looking at me like that?’I asked inside my head.

‘What?’ I asked feeling a little awkward.

He seemed to be lost in another world ‘cause he didn’t answer right away.

‘…nothing’ he finally said and looked at another direction.

‘Weird…’I thought while we two went back to the couples.

After that, we had a little small talk now and then until the “couple quiz” was over and another game was on.

 

Sungkyu POV:

We won the third question thanks to her. ‘She’s so intelligent and funny…’ my thoughts were interrupted by her.

‘Hey, you crushed the poor Sungyeol with the song’ Jiyoon said amused.

I laughed remembering Sungyeol’s reaction to the song and answered, ‘I know, his face was priceless’.

‘You’re bad!’ she said laughing and poking my arm. I felt electricity by her touch and struggle. I can’t help but laugh too.

‘What is happening to me?’I asked in my head while watching at the others couples making the line.

‘…you lied to me…’ she broke the silence that grew between us while I was thinking.

I get surprised by her statement and turned my head to look at her. She was looking at the couples in front of us. I went back my attention to the couples and said, ‘… just a little… I wanted to surprise you’ and with this last word I turned to look at her just to find that she did the same at the exact same moment. I get lost in her eyes for a moment.

‘The invitation this afternoon is still up if you want to come’ I said watching every movement of her face.

‘Really? I thought it was a trick too’ she mocked me.

‘No, it’s serious’ I said with serious eyes.

‘Ok then, I’ll go’ she simply answered.

I felt happiness running through my face and can’t help but smile brightly.

‘Good, where do you want to go?’ I asked still smiling.

‘Where do you want to take me?’ she asked me back immediately.

‘Gosh, I love the way she challenge me!’I screamed in my head. ‘Are you teasing me?’ I wanted to know.

‘No, I’m just asking’ she said amused.

‘I asked first’ I said with a failed angry face.

‘That doesn’t mean I have to answer first too’ she responded still amused.

‘OH MY FRIKIN’ GOD! I’m never gonna win with her!’I yelled out loud in my head. I wanted to answer something as clever, but I couldn’t think of anything to say because of the look of her perfect shapes my brain was death. I just can’t stop looking at her. Her chocolate eyes, her perfect nose, her big lips, the tone of her skin…

‘What?’ she asked with an awkward face.

My brain was working slow so the sound of her voice came before the meaning of her words. I slapped myself after I understood what she said and answered ‘…nothing’ looking at other direction trying to hide my blush.

I felt stupid; she must think I’m a dumb or something… ‘Gosh, why did I spaz out like that?’

 

Jiyoon POV:

The next couple game was the “pillow fight”. We had to fight with pillows against the other couples.

‘It’s our turn’ he said and we both stood up. We started to stretch.

We were the first in the pillow fight and our contenders were Sungyeol and his partner, so the MCs said something about a love triangle.

‘Why did they mention that?’I thought while the MCs asked Sungyeol about it.

‘This is not a triangle, this is a square’ everyone laughed at this.

‘…and what nagging me the most is that I’m not in it’ Sungyeol continued.

‘What do you think about Sungkyu singing Nothing Better when you weren’t like that?’ the MC asked.

‘I love better Eyadema than Nothing Better, I’m not interested in it’ Sungyeol answered. (Author’s Note: I have no idea what Eyadema is, I assume is a song)

‘That is just an excuse’ Sungkyu answered back.

‘The problem is that Infinite has too many members!’  a woman from LPG screamed.

Everybody laughed and leave the subject that way.

‘This is it!’ I said in aeygo mode, ‘our team will win!’. I immediately felt ashamed so I covered my mouth with the pillow.

The other girl (the partner of Sungyeol) said something that pissed Sungyeol off and everyone started to laugh.

The whistle sounded and the battle began. It was a fierce fight but Sungkyu and I ended up losing.

‘You fought well’ he said to me when I was recovering myself in my seat.

‘Thanks, you too’ I answered smiling at him and he smiled back, then he turn around and left to watch the other matches.

‘I think I’m falling for him…’I thought while I saw him walking away of me.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uff...... what a hard work to write all this!! I'm exhausted.... -_-........ anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!

As always, comments are love!

Have a great afternoon! ^^