...after the date...

My aegyo girl

 

4minute’s dorm

‘OMG, she said what?’, ‘He did what?’, ‘I’ll kill him!’, ‘He’s a liar!’ the 4minute girls yelled all at the same time after Jiyoon finished her story.

‘I can’t believe him! He’s totally lying!’ said an angry Jihyun stepping around the living room.

‘Why would Hyunyoung said something like that?’ wandered Gayoon looking at the wall thinking.

‘May be she has a crush on Sungkyu and she’s jealous’ said Sohyun looking at the possibilities.

‘Or maybe HE REALLY IS A PLAYER!’ screamed Hyuna more angry than the others.

Jiyoon remained silent. To tell the truth, she was tired of thinking about that subject so she just stood on her spot in the living room.

‘Come on! Say something!’ yelled Hyuna at her friend getting impatient.

‘…I don’t want to think anymore… I just want to sleep, I’m tired…’ and with this, she stood up off the floor and started to walk to the room.

The members exchanged worried looks.

‘Apologize Hyuna!’ ordered the leader looking hard at the rapper when Jiyoon was already in the room. She had closed the door behind her.

Hyuna didn’t argue and went to the door. She knocked a couple of times and when she didn’t get an answer, she announced she was coming in.

When the rapper got inside, se got a shock when found a lifeless Jiyoon lying in her bed with all her clothes on.

‘Unnie!’ panicked Hyuna running towards her friend.

The others saw Hyuna’s reaction when opened the room’s door so they run too.

Hyuna tried in vain to wake up Jiyoon. She was so tired that she couldn’t even make it to her own bed. She fall sleep in Hyuna’s.

When the other members got into the room worried, Hyuna asked them to help her change the lifeless girl in her bed. They all helped to undress Jiyoon and put her pijamas. After that, they accommodate their friend in the bed and covered her.

‘This is bad…’ said Hyuna walking outside the room. The others followed her closing the door behind.

‘We have to figure out what to do’ said firmly Gayoon.

‘I’ll talk to Hyunyoung’ the maknae said.

‘And what are you going tell her?’ wanted to know Jihyun.

‘We’re both maknaes, so we’re really close, I’ll make an excuse so she can tell me all about Sungkyu’ answered Sohyun.

‘That’s a good idea’ said Gayoon.

‘But it can be tricky’ expressed Hyuna, ‘she knows now that Jiyoon went out with Sunkyu, so maybe she think that something went wrong and try to fool you and trick you with other lies’

‘Oh, you’re clever’ said Jihyun admiring her friend’s skill.

‘I know’ said Hyuna grinning proud.

‘You have to act naturally, like there’s nothing wrong, like if everything went fine between Jiyoon and Sungkyu’s date, ok?’ Gayoon addressed Sohyun.

‘Ok’ the maknae responded.

‘Ok, now that we have a plan, let’s go to bed now, it’s late’ Jihyun ordered and the others obeyed. They all were tired anyway, so, there was no need to argue.

 

Infinite’s dorm

‘Are you kidding me?’ wanted to know Woohyun when Sungkyu told him about the date.

‘No, I’m serious, Hyunyoung ruined everything’ answered the leader.

‘Man, she’s a ’ said Dongwoo.

‘Hey, don’t talk about her like that!’ exploded Sungyeol defending the girl.

‘Whatever man, but the truth is, she ruined it all’ said Sungkyu waving his hand in the air.

‘It’s true though…’ Sungyeol addressed coolly.

‘NO IS NOT!’ responded Sungkyu getting angry.

‘Oh, come on! Remember when Hyunyoung was all over you all the time?’ said Hoya.

‘I never touched her a single hair’ the leader defended himself.

‘That’s the problem man, she thought you played with her because of that’ Myungsool argue.

‘How is she gonna think something like that if I never do anything to her?’ asked Sungkyu impatient.

‘Well, maybe she thinks you tricked her with your charms and then you just dumped her’ a sincere Hoya said.

‘What?’ the leader exploded.

‘Hey! Don’t be mad at us, we’re just trying to figure out what is wrong with Hyunyoung, that’s all’ Dongwoo said trying to calm down his leader.

‘Nothing is wrong with her, she’s just hurt because she never got your attention’ argue Sungyeol looking at Sungkyu.

‘Is not my fault that she has never liked me’ the boy with the funny hair defends himself. ‘Hyunyoung is a nice girl and all, and I like her as a friend, but I don’t love her, I never did and probably never will…’

‘Are you telling us that you love Jiyoon?’ mocked Hoya.

‘…I think I do…’ answered Sungkyu a little ashamed by confessing that to his band mates.

The members got shocked by this statement.

‘Well, if “your love” gets to talk to Hyunyoung, you’re finished’ said Sungyeol not paying attention at the dumbfounded faces his friends had.

‘And why is that?’ wanted to know the leader.

‘Because she’s hurt, and a hurt woman can do anything, besides, now that she knows you went out on a date with Jiyoon she’s probably hating her right now, and she’s gonna try to break you down’ Sungyeol said understanding the situation.

‘How do you know so much about Hyunyoung?’ wanted to know Dongwoo getting suspicious.

‘Because we’re friends…’ answered the boy with balk hair avoiding the look of his band mate.

‘You like her don’t you?’ asked Sungkyu.

‘What? No, off course not, we’re just friends’ Sungyeol said still avoiding the looks.

‘You like her, admit it’ addressed Hoya smiling.

‘Hey, this could be good for both of us’ started Sungkyu. ‘You can give Hyunyoung an advice and tell her no to tell more lies at Jiyoon. Jiyoon and I can be together and Hyunyoung seeing that she loses, she will run to your arms. Huh? What do you think?’

Sungyeol hesitated because he never told his friends he liked Hyunyoung in the first place, but, seeing he has no other good chances with the girl, he agreed to do what his leader told him to do.

‘Why all the girls I like, fall for you first?’ asked Sungyeol not wanting to get an answer so he walked quickly to his room.

Sungkyu got shocked and turned his attention to his band mates. They all raised their shoulders and stood up their sits starting to walk to their rooms saying good night. The only one that stayed was Woohyun.

‘What is Sungyeol trying to say?’ asked Sungkyu to Woohyun.

‘Don’t pay him attention, he’s probably kidding’ answered the boy with brown hair. ‘Come on, is late already, let’s go to sleep’, and with this, the two young men walked to their rooms. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm sorry for the short chapter but I've been busy lately. Do you like it? I guess some things are clearing it up.

Next chapter will be another special, so stay tuned.

Have a nice afternoon!