at the beauty shop...

My aegyo girl

 

 

 

A week after the date

‘Come on lazy-fool! We have to hurry!’ yelled Gayoon hurrying down the stairs dragging with her a sleepy girl.

‘I’m coming…’ mumbled the girl half sleep half awake.

They entered the van and almost immediately the car started. The sleepy girl threw herself into a chair and fell asleep.

After 15minutes the car parked in front of a building.

‘Wake up! We’re here!’ said the maknae shaking Jiyoon’s shoulder.

‘5 more minutes…’ said the girl still sleeping.

‘No more minutes! Come on!’

Jiyoon barely woke up and got down the van. By the time she started to walk, all her band mates were already gone.

‘Why did they leave me alone…?’ asked herself while dragging her feet to the entrance of the building.

She entered and a woman greets her politely. She barely bowed her neck to the woman and headed to the elevators. She pushed the button and waited. When the elevator arrived she got in and felt a little temptation of lying onto the floor but she didn’t, instead she pushed ‘3’ and tried unsuccessfully to wake up.

‘…I’m so tired…’ said to herself before the elevator stopped and she got out.

She started to walk towards the sound of the hairdryers when run into someone. She almost fell but a couple of hands got her by the arms.

‘I’m sorry’ she mumbled without looking at the person in front of her, nearly bowed her head and trying to avoid the person she almost fell again, but the hands holding her didn’t let go in the entire time, so she didn’t fell. Again.

‘…are you ok?’ a young man voice said worried, ‘you look tired…’

She forced herself to look at the man holding her, and when she could open her eyes, she let go a little scream.

‘What? Are you ok?’ the guy asked with panic voice while holding tight Jiyoon’s arms because she stumbled again. ‘I know you’re not feeling fine, why am I asking? Come on, I’ll take you to the sofa, you need to rest’. And with this he dragged her in and sat her in the sofa near the window.

‘…there…, sit’ he said charmingly sitting her.

‘Thank you’ she managed to say blushing feeling his touch on her arms.

‘You look really tired, please sleep while is your turn. I’ll tell your friends you’re here. Stay’ said the boy walking away and disappearing behind a wall.

‘DAMN! Why this things happens to me?’thought Jiyoon slapping her in her mind.

‘WAKE UP!’ she said slapping herself for real. But the effect of the hit didn’t last long.

‘…It’s no use…’ she mumbled going back to sleepy state.

‘They say they’ll call you when it’s your turn, so you should rest’ quoted the young man going back to the couch and sitting next to her.

‘Thank you…’ answered Jiyoon looking shyly at the boy next to her.

‘Why are you here?’ she wanted to know.

‘We come here very often. This is our beauty shop too’ he said with a smile.

‘How’s we never met before?’

‘We did… once, but you didn’t notice me’ the boy said with a little sadness in his voice.

‘…I’m sorry…’ she apologized and looked at her fingers playing with the shirt.

‘It’s ok. You notice me now, so, I’m happy’ he said with a smile.

She turned her head and looked into his eyes. He was telling the truth.

‘Ok, let’s stop the chit-chat, you have to rest, so, I’m leaving to don’t disturb you’ said the boy standing up.

‘Don’t go… please…’ said Jiyoon holding his arm wrist.

He felt electricity going down his spine. He turned and looked at her sleepy face.

‘She looks beautiful even with that sleepy face’he thought. ‘Do you really want me to stay?’

She nodded, so he sat back again. She smiled briefly just before she put her head on the back of the couch and fell asleep.

He looked at her sleeping and smiled to himself.

‘She looks adorable…’thought the young man.

‘Sungkyu-leader! Your turn!’ yelled a guy showing his face behind the wall. It was Woohyun.

‘SHHHH!!’ said Sungkyu putting his index finger on his lips trying to make understand his friend that Jiyoon was sleeping and that he had to low down his voice.

Woohyun understood and making a mimic to Sungkyu told him that it was his turn and he has to go there. Sungkyu didn’t want to leave Jiyoon but then he heard a little voice saying ‘Go… don’t worry about me…’. It was Jiyoon talking with her eyes still closed.

‘I’m sorry…, I really…’ started Sungkyu but then Jiyoon interrupted him.

‘Go…’ said the girl grinning briefly with her eyes still closed.

He stood up and started to walk but then he went back like remembering something, took of his jacket and put it on her. She was so asleep that she didn’t notice it. He just smiled and suddenly he felt this urge to touch her cheek but he controlled himself and started to walk away again.

When Jiyoon woke up she found herself lost until a second after she remembered where she was and what was she doing there.

‘Who gave you that?’ heard Jiyoon beside her.

She turned her face and found her best friend looking at her suspiciously.

‘Huh?’ questioned Jiyoon confused.

‘Who gave you that?’ repeated Gayoon pointing at the jacket Jiyoon has it on.

Jiyoon looked down and saw the jacket. She didn’t remember how it got there.

‘I don’t know’ answered the girl sincerely.

‘You woke up’ said Sungkyu walking towards her. ‘Did you sleep well?’

‘Yes, thank you’

‘Good… I see my jacket helps’ he said with a grin.

Jiyoon panicked a little and looked at Gayoon that was about to laugh at any moment.

‘…yes’ answered Jiyoon blushing and looking at the other side to hide the redness of her face. She took it off and handed to Sungkyu that was still grinning.

‘Hey, sleepy-head! Your turn!’ yelled Jihyun making mimic signs behind the crystal door.

She nodded at her leader and stood up.

‘I have to go now…’ Jiyoon said.

‘Yes…’ Sungkyu answered and an awkward silence grew with the seconds.

‘…Thank you for taking care of this lazy-fool’ said Gayoon cutting the silence and dragging Jiyoon with her.

‘Thank you Sungkyu-oppa’ bowed the charismatic girl this time fully awake.

‘No problem’ he responded bowing too.

Sungkyu watched the two girls walking away of him and felt happy. He had the chance to see her again despite the busy schedules and the mixed performances in which they never meet.

‘I wish I could see her more often…’he thought sadly, ‘but I guess we have to keep communicating ourselves through impersonal text messages like we have been doing until now…’

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! How do you like this chapter? Please let me know.

Thanks for reading

As always, comments are love

Have a great day! ^^