Kiss, kiss, kiss...

My aegyo girl

 

2 hours later

4minute’s dorm

‘Are you going to say “yes” to him?’ Gayoon wanted to know.

‘I don’t know, probably…, only if he asks again, but maybe he doesn’t want me anymore…’ Jiyoon started but was interrupted by Jihyun. ‘Oh, come on don’t be silly. Why would he want to go out with you then?’

‘Because we’re friends’ answered the charisma girl.

‘I already told you that you won’t be friends anymore, not since today’ Sohyun affirmed.

‘Why are you so sure?’ wanted to know Jiyoon.

‘Trust me in this’ she answered.

The door bell rang.

‘I’ll get it’ said Gayoon heading to the door. She opened.

‘Annyunghaseyo’ greeted a smiley Sungkyu.

‘Annyunghaseyo’ greeted Gayoon letting the boy inside.

‘Annyunghaseyo’ greeted again the young man when saw the other members.

They all greeted back.

‘Are you ready?’ asked Sungkyu to Jiyoon.

‘Yep’ she nodded and went to her room to pick up her purse.

‘…Oppa…’ called Sohyun in a whisper. Sungkyu turned his attention to the girl.

‘Are you going to propose again?’ wanted to know the maknae.

Sungkyu gave her a puzzled look.

‘You should…’ Sohyun spoke again.

‘Why?’ he wanted to know but in that moment Jiyoon appeared in the living room again.

Sungkyu jumped a little and Jiyoon noticed.

‘What did I miss?’ she asked suspicious.

‘Nothing important’ answered the youngest when saw the panic in Sungkyu’s eyes. ‘Just small talk’ finally said.

Jiyoon turned her attention to the man standing in front of her. He nodded as serious as he could.

‘Ok, let’s go’ said Jiyoon a little annoyed.

‘Bye’ he said to the other members of 4minute when Jiyoon went out of the room with her purse in her hand.

‘Bye’ they all answered. Jiyoon waved her hand goodbye and went out of the dorm followed by Sungkyu.

When he was about to close the door, he looked back asking with his eyes. The girls gave him theirs thumbs up and smiled. He smiled too.

 

Outside the building

Jiyoon shivered a little because of the cold weather.

‘Are you cold?’ Sungkyu asked. She nodded placing her hand in her pockets.

‘Do you want to drink something hot to warm a little?’ the leader of Infinite asked politely. Jiyoon nodded again.

 ‘Ok then… This way’ he said showing the route.

They started to walk in silence.

‘Why are you so silent?’ asked Sungkyu after a couple of blocks.

‘I’m sorry, I’m just too cold…’ answered Jiyoon shivering again.

‘Here…’ he said putting his arm around her shoulders and going down to her opposite arm. ‘Better?’

Jiyoon felt her heart starting to beat fast and her face warm.

‘Yeah…’ she managed to say looking away.

After a couple of long blocks they found a Café. Sungkyu opened the front door to let Jiyoon enter.

The place was warm. They both felt better immediately they entered the place, it smells really good and it wasn’t crowded at all so they had privacy.

‘It’s a free spot there’ Jiyoon said pointing at a table with two sits, placed a little away from the others tables and with a folding screen that gave it the sensation of more privacy. Sungkyu smiled and nodded.

‘Here, let me help you with that’ he said removing her coat.

‘Thank you’ she responded.

 They walked toward the table and sat down. A young lady handed them a couple of menus.

‘Did you listen all the program?’ Sungkyu wanted to know.

‘Yes, it was really entertaining’ Jiyoon answered smiling at the memory of the MCs teasing Sungkyu.

‘I’m sorry they teased us so much’ the boy apologized.

‘Us?’ said Jiyoon raising her eyebrow amused. ‘You. They were teasing you, not me’

Sungkyu laughed at this. ‘You’re right. It was so embarrassing’

Jiyoon laughed too. ‘Tell me about it… I failed doing what I do best’ she said.

‘You were so nervous…’ Sungkyu started but was interrupted.

‘It was your fault!’ she said abruptly. He raised his eyebrows surprised.

‘My fault?’ he repeated.

‘Yes, YOUR fault’ Jiyoon started, ‘why do you have to say all that things that make me embarrassed?’ finished with an angry cute face.

‘What things?’ wanted to know Sungkyu trying to hide a mock smile.

‘You know!’ responded Jiyoon in angry-aegyo mode. He couldn’t take it anymore so he laughed.

‘Yah! You’re so mean!’ shouted Jiyoon still in angry-aegyo mode.

‘You know I fell in love with you the moment I saw you doing that?’ Sungkyu said without thinking.

Jiyoon stood still and her angry face fade away changing immediately to a shocked face.

‘DAMMIT!’scream Sungkyu in his head.

‘I’m…I’m sorry… I didn’t…’ he started feeling his face warm.

‘Are you ready to order?’ the waitress asked happy with a pen in her hand ready to take notes.

‘Ah…yes…’ Sungkyu answered hesitating. ‘Hot chocolate please’

‘Same…’ said Jiyoon looking away trying to hide her redden face. The girl smiled, picked the menus up and turned in her heels to go away.

Silence.

‘…I’m sorry I said that all of a sudden…’ the boy apologized when saw the waitress far from them.

‘…No, it’s ok… you just caught me out of guard…’ the girl said avoiding his look.

‘It’s true though…’ Sungkyu said finding her eyes. Jiyoon remain quiet.

‘Can I ask you something?’ she finally said.

‘Sure’

‘Are you always this nice with all the girls you meet?’ Jiyoon asked serious.

‘What do you mean?’ Sungkyu wanted to know a little confused.

‘Hyunyoung said she fell for you because of your charms… she said you were too nice and too diligent with her, is that true?’ the girl addressed him still serious.

‘Oh… I see you talked to Hyunyoung already…’ he said in a low voice. She nodded.

‘Well, I don’t know how she took my way of be, but I can only say I am like this. I like to be nice with the people I like, and, my parents always told me that I have to be nicer with the girls, that I have to be a gentleman all the time. That’s the way I was raised, so, probably Hyunyoung took it the wrong way’ Sungkyu answered calmly.

‘And me? Am I misunderstanding your way of treat me?’ the girl asked calmly too.

‘Well, If you think I treat you like I treat everyone else, then you’re wrong’ he said with serious eyes.

‘That depends on how you treat everyone else’ Jiyoon said getting anxious.

‘Have you ever see me treat any other girl like I treat you?’ Sungkyu asked a little exasperated.

‘I haven’t really seen you with anyone else beside your band mates, so I can’t tell how you are with your girlfriends’ she answered innocently but serious.

Sungkyu sighed. ‘Why can’t you trust me?’ he said exploding.

‘I trust you, is just there are many things that I don’t know about you that make me wonder’ she said trying to remain calm.

‘I have many questions about you too and you don’t see me asking you every time about it!’ Sungkyu shouted angry.

‘Like what?’ the girl wanted to know, getting angry too.

‘Like your relationship with the Beast boy Junhyung, for a start!’ shouted him.

‘What about it?’ Jiyoon asked frowning angry.

They were interrupted by the waitress and the chocolates they ordered. Both looked away angry with each other.

‘Thank you…’ both said to the waitress and she went away.

Silence again.

‘I’m sorry for make that kind of questions’ Jiyoon apologized after a while.

‘You don’t have to apologize, I am the one that have to apologize. I shouldn’t have told you such things…’ Sungkyu started, ‘I know you and the Beast boy are just close friends…’

She nodded. ‘But…why do you ask about him?’ she wanted to know.

‘I don’t know… I guess it make me jealous that he spent so much time with you and I can’t…’ the boy answered looking down at his chocolate.

Jiyoon felt a sudden happiness and smiled. ‘It makes you jealous?’

He raised his eyes immediately looking fully at her face.

‘No, I…’ Sungkyu started trying to find something to say but got frustrated. Then he sighed, ‘Yes…’

The girl didn’t say anything, she just smiled and took a sip of her chocolate.

‘Why are you smiling?’ asked the boy a little annoyed.

‘I just found out something’ she simply answered.

‘What?’

‘Well, I guess you don’t get jealous of all the friends of your girlfriends, right? So that makes me a little special between all of them’

Sungkyu smiled at this and nodded. ‘You’re not just “a little” special, you’re the only one special to me. And, there aren’t many girlfriends as you think’

She smiled at him but didn’t say anything. She put her hands around the cup of chocolate and took another sip of it. He did the same, both sharing the same smile on their faces like a secret joke they only know about.

They ended the chocolate talking about other stuffs, like schedule and other random things.

‘Do you feel warm now?’ Sungkyu asked Jiyoon when she finished her chocolate.

‘Yes. You?’ she responded. He nodded.

‘Shall we go now?’ the boy suggested.

Jiyoon nodded and stood up. He did too and went to pay.

‘Thank you’ she said when she saw him paying.

‘You’re welcome’ he responded with a smile.

They went out of the Café and started to walk.

‘Where are we going?’ Jiyoon wanted to know.

‘I don’t know, where do you want to go?’ Sungkyu asked with innocent eyes.

‘I don’t know’ answered Jiyoon.

‘Fine, then let’s see where our feet leads us ’ he said offering his arm so she can take it. She did smiling shyly.

They walked for quarter of an hour and found a park.

‘Do you want cotton candy?’ he offered. Jiyoon nodded.

Sungkyu bought two cotton candy and gave one to Jiyoon. They started to eat.

‘Jiyoon…’ Sungkyu started.

‘Yes?’

‘I know you have questions and doubts but… I was wondering… if you change your mind about… you know…me…?’ the boy said a little ashamed but serious about it.

The girl seemed to be surprised but then she smiled.

‘Well, you know Hyunyoung keep saying you played with her?’ Jiyoon asked.

Sungkyu got surprised but put a sad face. ‘But I didn’t’ he defend himself.

‘I know’ the girl said still smiling. ‘You were honest with her, I admire that, I mean, you could have really played with her, but you didn’t, instead you speak your true feelings and told her you didn’t love her back…, that says a lot about you’

The boy looked at her with happy eyes expecting a real answer.

‘Oppa…’ Jiyoon started.

‘Yes?’ he answered happier than before.

Jiyoon took a step forward getting closer to him. Sungkyu’s heart started to beat faster and faster. She took another step and this time the distance between them were just centimeters. She looked up straight into his eyes.

‘…you have candy on your cheek’ Jiyoon said, and with this, the girl placed a little cotton-candy on Sungkyu’s cheek and run away laughing.

The boy got a shock but then, realizing what just happened, he smiled.

‘HEY!’ he complained and started to run towards her with some cotton-candy in his hand.

They started to play like this until they both ended up really sticky.

‘Eek!’ expressed Jiyoon in disgust touching her face.

‘It’s your fault!’ Sungkyu said laughing hard.

‘You were making such a funny face that I couldn’t resist myself’ Jiyoon said also laughing hard.

They laughed and laughed at this that both end up rolling on the grass. The people in the park started to look at them like they were crazy, but they didn’t mind, they were having too much fun. Good thing no one recognized them.

Sungkyu was breathless of laughing so much, Jiyoon too, her abs were hurting. Both rolled over its bodies to stand up but when they were about to, their heads crashed against each other.

‘Ouch!’ shouted both at unison.

‘Are you ok?’ asked worried the boy putting a hand in his forehead and the other in hers rubbing the hit.

‘You have a hard head’ Jiyoon said mocking him.

‘You too!’ Sungkyu defended himself but amused too.

Abruptly they stop talking and looked into each other’s eyes. Their heads were coming close and closer with every second. Sungkyu felt he was losing control over his own body, Jiyoon too. It was magnetism what both felt.

To Sungkyu, Jiyoon’s eyes never seemed so big and deep, her nose ever so perfect, her lips ever so delicious… To Jiyoon, Sungkyu’s face never seemed so manly, his eyes ever so shiny, his lips ever so kissable…

The next thing they both knew was that they were kissing each other with passion.

Jiyoon felt her heart beating fast and strong in her chest, butterflies in her stomach and her hands and legs shaking non-stop. Good thing they were sitting on the ground or else she was sure her legs would have failed her and ended up falling.

Sungkyu had both of his hands placed tenderly on Jiyoon’s face, his pulse was accelerated and there were butterflies playing around in his tummy.

None wanted to let go the other, but after a few minutes they broke off the kiss nearly breathless and looked into each other’s eyes assimilating the new situation.

‘I guess we’re not “just friends” anymore’ finally said Jiyoon trying to breath normally.

‘I guess we’re not’ said Sungkyu putting a tender kiss on her lips.

The boy his lips after and said, ‘you’re tasty’

‘What?’ asked Jiyoon in a shock.

‘You still have candy on your lips’ Sungkyu started, ‘you taste like candy’

Jiyoon smiled shyly and hit his arm softly.

‘Come on, it’s getting late’ said the boy standing up and helping his new girlfriend to stand up too.

They both walked all the way to 4minute’s dorm holding hands.

‘Today, was the best day of my entire life’ Sungkyu said when they were on the front of the building.

‘More than your debut?’ Jiyoon wanted to know.

‘More than my debut’ he answered placing his lips softly in hers.

‘Mine too’ she said smiling right after the kiss.

‘Call me when you get to your dorm, ok?’ the happy girl said placing her arms around her new boyfriend’s neck.

‘Ok, I will’ he said putting his arms around her waist.

They kissed one last time and hugged tight not wanting to let go.

Jiyoon’s mobile broke off the hug. She dismissed the call.

‘Hyuna’ she said.

‘You better go’ Sungkyu said removing a lock of hair off her face and putting it behind her ear.

‘When are we going to see each other again?’ wanted to know the girl.

‘I’ll call you tomorrow the minute I finish my schedule’ said the boy.

‘Ok’ said Jiyoon unwrapping her arms off of Sungkyu.

‘Bye’ she said walking away of him still holding his hand.

‘Bye’ he said back trying to maintain her fingers wrapped around his.

After Jiyoon was disappeared behind the doors of the elevator, Sungkyu stayed a couple of minutes more, watching the entrance hoping she could return, but it didn’t happen. He turned in his heels and started to walk towards his dorm with the biggest smile he ever had in his entire life.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Did you enjoy the chapter? Please let me know.

Until next time.

Hope you have a wonderful afternoon.