My aeygo girl

My aegyo girl

 

After the episode 8 of MBC Flower Bouquet was recorded.

4minute’s changing room

‘ OH MY GOD JIYOON!!! Sungkyu-oppa was so cute with you’ said the little maknae jumping and clapping at the same time.

‘I know, and when he gave you the bouquet… I saw a sparkle of love coming from his eyes…’ added the rapper joining her hands and putting them besides her face with a ‘in love’ expression.

‘Don’t lie! You couldn’t even saw his face from where you where even less his eyes!’ responded Jiyoon energetic as always.

The girls laughed at this comment.

‘But you have to admit that he was charming’ the leader of the group said.

‘It was. He is a very charming boy’ Jiyoon answered.

‘Oma!! So you like him?’ Hyuna asked excited.

‘What?’ the charismatic girl showed a shocked face.

‘Oh, come on; tell us what you think about Sungkyu-oppa!!’ whined Hyuna.

‘I don’t know, what do I have to think? He gave me a bouquet of flowers, that’s it, and it was just because he thinks my aeygo was cute, not because he likes me’ answered Jiyoon defensively.

‘Oh, don’t be ridiculous, of course he likes you, don’t you saw how many times he smiled at you during the recording of the show?’ argued Gayoon.

‘That doesn’t mean anything, besides…’ Jiyoon couldn’t get the chance to finish the sentence because there was a knock in the door. Sohyun opened and there he was, Sungkyu with a shyly smile.

Sohyun almost scream of happiness.

‘Hi…, err…’ began Sungkyu.

Sohyun looked at him and then at Jiyoon, and like if there was a lightning bolt that hit her head, she pulls Jiyoon to the door and then push her outside making her to stumble on the boy she has in front of her now.

‘There she is’ yelled the maknae closing the door behind her friend and the boy.

 

Jiyoon’s POV:

When the door opened and I saw him, I felt my entire blood going down to my feet. What is he doing here? I though in a flash, and then, I saw an evil smile on Sohyun’s face, I knew that nothing good could go out of that expression. The next thing I know, I’m in Sungkyu-oppa’s arms.

‘Err…, are you ok?’ Sungkyu asked me tenderly while he was holding me from my arms.

I felt his touch, his hands on my bare skin, oh my gosh, am I blushing? NO NO NO!!

‘Em… yes, thank you..’

I said pushing him gently away of me.

‘…sorry about that, my band mates can go crazy some times’

‘Don’t worry, I don’t mind’ He said with a cute smile. ‘Besides, your band mate was right, I was looking for you’ and when he said this he blushed and looked at the floor.

‘Oh, really?, what for?’ I asked trying to act cool and natural.

‘I… I…’ he began fixing his gaze at the floor like there was something interesting in it but he couldn’t finish. An awkward silence grew between us.

‘Sungkyu-oppa…, thank you for the bouquet’ I said trying to cut the weird atmosphere, ‘it was really sweet of you’.

He stopped looking at the floor and raised his head to meet my eyes. I looked at his cute face and without knowing I blushed and smiled shyly at him. He smiled at me back.

We looked at each other for what I thought was an eternity. Then he said ‘you’re welcome, I really think you’re cute…, I mean, your aeygo…’ he shake his head with this and continued, ’err, hey…, I…, I wanted to ask you something’.

‘Sure, what is it?’

‘Can I…, can I call you sometime?’ he rushed the words and for a moment I thought it was a riddle, but then my brain put the words in slow motion on my ears and I understood what he said.

‘Em…, sure’ I managed to said.

He smiled wide open, took of his cell phone and gave it to me. I tipped the numbers and returned his cell. He was still smiling when I put his mobile on his hands; tipped some more then I felt my own cell vibrating on my leg. I put it out and saw an unknown number on the screen.

‘That is my number’ He said.

‘Cool’ I smiled and saved his number on my mobile.

‘Hey leader! Are you coming or not?’ We heard a scream coming from behind him.

‘Yeah, I’m coming!’ He answered looking at his band mates and then moving his head towards mine he whispered ‘I really think you’re cute, I mean your aegyo’ and shake his head again like he did before.

‘Thank you’ that was the only thing that I could manage to say because of his proximity my brain was shutdown and my face was feeling warm. I smiled at him and he did the same.

‘Bye’ he said walking away of me, ‘I’ll call you’

‘Bye’

 

Sungkyu POV:

‘Man that girl is cute’ I said to myself while I walked away from her. I’ll definitely call her.

‘Hey man, so, you get it?’ said Woohyun putting his arm around my shoulders.

‘Yes, I get it’ I answered showing him my mobile.

‘Nice’ he smiled.

‘Do you get it?’ I asked.

‘Yes’ Woohyun said taking out a piece of paper. ‘I really like her, she’s so cute’

‘Jiyoon is so cute too, you have no idea how beautiful eyes she have’ I said without thinking.

He eyed me suspicious, ‘uh…, someone’s got a crush on Jiyoon!!’

'!' I thought. ‘No, is not that! Is just I noticed her eyes are beautiful, that’s all’

‘Yeah right, keep telling you that’ and then he laughed at me.

I got annoyed but I didn’t say anything. It was a long way to our dorm and I didn’t want to argue with anybody, so, I jumped into the van and pretended to be sleep so no one would bother me.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!, how do you like the first chapter? please let me know.

I will update soon, I promise.

Have a nice day! :)