Chapter 4

The Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai closed the door, leaving 'The Girl Next Door' and Thea in the room. He sighed and turned away, his expression hard because of deep concern. He stumbled away, hearing Suho call his name.

 

"That was quite a day," Suho said, rearranging the pillows on the sofa. "Sit down, Kai. The manager told us to reflect on our days everyday, remember? We should start today!" He sat on the floor, motioning for the other members to join him. Kai reluctantly sat down next to the eager leader. D.O, Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol followed soon afterwards.

 

D.O had on his set pajamas with Baekhyun. Apparently they had went shopping a few weeks back; D.O bought pajamas with blue hearts on them, Baekhyun with purple hearts. Kai greatly disapproved the couple pajamas, but Suho thought they were extremely cute. Suho smiled as he eyed their couple bond.

 

"Today was the first day," Suho sighed. "How was it?"

 

"I don't like her," D.O snapped.

 

"Which one?" Sehun asked, eating from a bag of Lays Chips.

 

"The Tatiana girl."

 

"Thea," Suho corrected. "And I think she's fine. Why don't you like her?"

 

"Bish," D.O simply said, taking another sip from his Orange Fanta can. "I mean, have you ever seen anyone with such a horrible fashion taste and bad manners? I think while she lives with her, we can knock in some sense and normal-ness into her. I mean, she was offering to give us money, ugh." He made a face.

 

"Sehun," Suho changed the subject all of a sudden. He leaned back and took out an envelope from under the sofa. "By the way, I was meaning to ask you this morning, but I forgot." He held up the letter. "Did you hide this under the sofa?"

 

Sehun turned bright red and managed to mumble a few inaudible words.

 

"The letter was something about... how should I put this, an extreme phone bill? From overseas calls? Especially to a place called China?" Suho sighed. "I guess we'll have to take some money out of our food and clothes expenses to pay for this bill."

 

"Sehun," D.O roared. "When will you stop calling Luhan? I need my food!"

 

"He's a friend, okay?" Sehun whispered, and tugged at a loose thread from his pants. "I just want to talk to him."

 

"Chat with him or something," Baekhyun advised the maknae. "Calling him is just too much, man."

 

"I want to listen to his voice," Sehun said quietly, blinking fast.

 

"Alright," Suho said, who had a weak heart. "Just keep it to a minimum, hmm? I mean, we don't mind if you call him, except maybe D.O, but we do need to buy food, so..."

 

"I vote for Sehun to cut down on his food for a month!" D.O called out, laughing.

 

"Be a little quiet, will you?" Chanyeol spat.

 

D.O closed his mouth and immediately looked down at the floor. "Sorry," he whispered.

 

"You've been a little too loud today, Kyungsoo," Chanyeol snapped. "Thea's a guest. And to guests, you act well, understand? Or I can show you what'll happen if people aren't nice to guests. Especially fans."

 

"No... please," D.O whispered, biting his lip. "I'm sorry, I won't do it anymore."

 

"Don't threaten him," Baekhyun stepped in between the two boys. "Why are you tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter