Chapter 16

The Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[M] for slightly violent content and language

Narrator's POV

Sehun staggered back, wimpering. His vision was blurring but when he raised his hands, he saw a blur of red. He only got a glimpse before he was hit again. He fell this time, his head hitting the side of the door. The door hit the wall and rebounded, hitting Sehun's back again. He moaned, covering his face. Pain was eating away at his body. "Please, please."

 

"Please what?" Chanyeol said, his eyes narrowed, his arm held back.

 

"I'm sorry!" Sehun received another blow in between his eyes and heard a crack. He was sure something broke, but he couldn't feel the pain. Pain was everywhere. Chanyeol took a step back and Sehun took the chance to attempt an escape. Why did he even try? He had pulled himself across the floor for about two seconds before Chanyeol was on him again.

 

"Where are you going?" he yelled, his hand pulling at Sehun's collar. He shook the boy like he was a rag doll. "Where the do you think you're going, ? Did being a trainee not teach you anything? I don't care whether or not we debuted in the same group or not! I was always your senior at SM Entertainment, and always will be!" He dropped Sehun, and the boy rolled away gagging.

 

"Didn't you learn anything?" Chanyeol continued to bark, his cold eyes fixed on Sehun. "You were a ing loner at SM Entertainment because of your attitude, you incompetent thing. Aw, Sehun darling, are you crying?" He pinched Sehun's cheeks and laughed when he saw the younger boy supress a sob. He wiped Sehun's tears away roughly with his middle finger. Then pushed Sehun backwards.

 

"I know you didn't like your trainee days," Chanyeol whispered, his lips close to Sehun's ear. Sehun began to shake, his body acting without his conscent. "I just wanted to remind you of them. I don't think your diary was exceptionally well hidden. Leaving it out on the table while you took a potty break? And you expected me not to see my name written in red all over the pages?"

 

 

".... What happened?" A foreign voice came from out in the living room. The front door swung open and the sound of footsteps came into the dorm. "Why's everything so messy. I swear, I cleaned everything before we left the house!" That would be Suho's voice.

 

"Yoora, stay outside. Don't come back inside until I tell you to." came Kai's low voice. "You might not want to see this."

 

"," Chanyeol muffled a yell. He dropped down to his knees and prodded Sehun. "You tell anyone and you're ing dead."

 

 

"Sehun!" Baekhyun screamed.

 

The boy was black and blue and bleeding all over.

 

"What the happened?" Baekhyun continued to yell, pulling Sehun out into the living room.

 

"It's the bastard!" Kyungsoo said. "ing Chanyeol."

 

"Don't," Baekhyun looked over to Kyungsoo sharply. "If he hears that, he'll beat you to pulp."

 

"Let him hear," Kyungsoo sang, turning around to face Chanyeol's room. The door was closed. "You're a ing animal, Chanyeol."

 

"Stop," Baekhyun pulled at Kyungsoo's arm, pleading now. "I don't want you to get hurt." He looked over to see Suho tending to Sehun's wounds. The leader was trying not to cry as he wiped Sehun's bleeding wounds. Sehun's nose was crooked; he'd have to go to the hospital later. Baekhyun knew it was a horrible idea to leave Sehun and Chanyeol in the house alone. But since Thea was going to be in the house, he thought it would be okay. Chanyeol wouldn't be so violent while a guest was in the house... right? Baekhyun was wrong.

 

"... Mothering ," Kyungsoo was screaming at the door. "Why can't you leave him alone? Why can't you leave us alone for once!? You're ruining our lives, and I mean it. Sehun has never been the same after you sent him to the hospital last time. He has panic attacks! He's been at the mental hospital because of you! Because he was too scared to even step in the same building as you. And what?" Kyungsoo laughed. "You continue? I don't even care anymore. You beat me up so much when we were trainees that I just don't give a anymore. Come out, tard! Come on out and beat me up again! Anger-management issues! Beat me up, huh?"

 

"That won't work," Suho said. "Don't get him all rifled up. His anger management issues aren't that bad. He knows you're taunting him. Of course he won't come..."

 

Chanyeol burst open the door. Baekhyun heard a wimper escape through his lips before he could stop himself. He looked at his ex-best friend. This was the boy who hugged him behind the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter