Chapter 13

The Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"So tell me," you said, putting a bright small on your face. "Tell me about your father. I know it's hard to believe, but I'm actually quite interested with war and spies and all that jazz, you know."

Baekhyun cocked a questioning eyebrow at you, but sat down on the table with his ankles crossed. "Well, my Father was a daring man. And he didn't let me go on lots of trips with him. But one day, he brought me along, telling me that it was one of his very important days. But he left me in the car. So I decided to get out and investigate."

"Oh," you replied calmly, although you felt your entire body heating up. "Do you remember what happened that day?"

"My memory is quite hazy," Baekhyun said. "But yes. 'Twas something about these traitors who were secretly stealing money from the government. I remember we took them back to the base with a helicopter and questioned them before we... you know."

"You know, what?" you shouted, unable to control the fear in your voice. It was your parents Baekhyun was talking about.

 

"Hey, hey," Kyungsoo slid over and put a sneaky arm around you. "What's with you today, hmm?"

"B...bad dream," you stumbled over your lies. "Didn't get enough sleep."

Kyungsoo smirked and pulled you closer to him. "You know, if you were lonely, I can always just sleep..."

 

Kyungsoo was pulled off of you. Kai was standing close by with a dry smile on his face, his hand grabbing Kyungsoo's shirt as he dragged him away. Kai sat him down in the corner and shook his head at Kyungsoo. You watched with amusement as Kyungsoo lowered his eyes, pouted and nodded to Kai. But as Kai walked away, Kyungsoo stood back up, brushed some dust off his shoulder and continued to stare at you with a half-smile. He was probably trying to make you think of him. You ignored him.

You turned to start the conversation again with Baekhyun, but he was no where in sight.

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

"Dude!" 

Sehun dashed after Kyungsoo, who had just taken his notebook. To say exactly, his diary.

"Give it back!" Sehun snarled as furiously as he could, like he saw in Batman. "Now!"

Kyungsoo grinned and held the diary close to him. "No."

 

The EXO members were in the car, squished together, with fluffy hats on their heads, mittens, and colorful scarfs wrapped around their necks. They were heading to the nearby resort to go snow sledding. They were waiting for Yoora and Thea.

Suho was at the wheel with his head resting against the steering wheel with his hands together at his chest. He looked like he was praying for some kind of liberation from the crazed EXO boys around him.

 

Sehun lunged for Kyungsoo, but missed because the two fluffy balls that were hanging from a string from his hat were hitting his face. 

"Can I take this hat off?" he whined.

"No," Suho said in a deadpan voice. "Then you'll never put it on later."

"Look out the window," Kyungsoo said in an annoyed voice. "Does she ing think we're going to a Gucci showcase or something?"

 

Thea was walking to the car in designer-everything. Her hair was perfectly curled, hitting her waist. She had silver boots and massive hoops hanging from her (turning red) ears. Behind her was Yoora, with purple earmuffs, skipping happily over to the car. 

They piled into the car and Suho started the engine.

 

Feeling naughty, Kyungsoo flipped to the middle of Sehun's diary and began to read little parts.

"Kyungsoo hyung is annoying... keeps on trying to flirt, but he's going no where... I think Kyungsoo's getting on Kai's nerves... sings too much... always has this cowlick hair style... thinks he's from the 80's... almost died eating his salt infested foods he cooked... unfashionable... short... hogs the computer too much... not much of a man..."

Anger flashed through Kyungsoo. His e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter