Final Warning

You Belong With Me

 

Chapter 30 – Final Warning

 

 

The two months everyone needed to wait before Eun Jung and Jang Woo could get married flew by without anyone realizing it. Only a few days remained before the two would finally be together as lawfully wedded husband and wife. Seohyun, Krystal, Eun Jung and all the other girls they knew were all busy helping the couple with the last minute details. So far everything seemed perfect. The venue was set, the buffet was all ready to be prepared, the dresses were all bought and Eun Jung had even already bought the ‘clothes’ she would surprise Jang Woo with on their honeymoon. Most importantly of all however, was the fact that the happiness seemed to be there to stay.

Hyuna hadn’t shown her face around any of them since they went to see her at Joon’s house. There was no trace of the demon child anywhere around which surprised and worried everyone. The longer Hyuna waited to show herself, the more sinister her next attempt to ruin their happiness would be. It was saddening to think that Jang Woo and Eun Jung were constantly worried that Hyuna would do something to their friends that they couldn’t even be properly excited for their wedding. Regardless of Hyuna, there was another monster the group of friends had to deal with: Bridezilla.

The wedding planner was almost at her last nerve as Eun Jung demanded the workers change the order of the flower arrangements in the wedding hall for the tenth time that hour. “Eun Jung-sshi, we’ve been at this for quite some time. Please let us know when we can all go home.” The exhausted woman looked down at her wrist to see that it was almost two hours past the arranged time to go home.

Eun Jung looked around to see all the workers ready to call it quits and felt sorry for them. They had lives too, just like she did. It wasn’t fair for her to be taking away their personal time with her pettiness. Her being on her period at the worst time of the century in addition to all the stress of the wedding preparations didn’t help her feel any calmer. “Ah, ne…” she agreed. “I’m sorry that I’m being so wishy-washy. I just have a lot of things going on right now.”

“It’s not a problem,” the woman, Park So Yeon, commented, even though she was only saying it to be nice. “You’re one of the better ones if you can believe that.” Eun Jung was glad she was set to become a lawyer and not a wedding planner if that were the case. If there were women worse than her out there, she was glad she wasn’t going to deal with them.

“You’ve worked very hard,” Eun Jung noted with a deep bow. “I’m sorry that I kept you so long.”

The workers all replied with a bow of their own before leaving the wedding hall. A faint murmur of grumbles against her was heard, but she didn’t have the courage to reprimand them about it. After all, she was being very unreasonable. “Hey there Bridezilla,” joked Seohyun from behind. “How’s the set up going?”

“Horrible!” Eun Jung cried. “This is some of the most frustrating work I’ve ever had to deal with.”

Seohyun walked up to her friend and gave her a reassuring hug. It would all pay off in the end, Seohyun could attest to that. Looking around the wedding hall Seohyun remembered the day when she was set to marry Joon. “You know I’m jealous of you,” the reminiscing woman confessed. “The pre-wedding jitters you have seem like a once in a lifetime experience. I didn’t feel worried or jittery when I was marrying Joon.”

“You didn’t?” Eun Jung wondered. “Right… you were pretty calm about everything. It was more like you were quietly accepting the fact that you were marrying him, rather than being excited. Who cares about that now though? You’ll get your chance with Yonghwa.”

Seohyun and Eun Jung broke away from their hug to give each other a bright smile. Things were so good, that they didn’t seem to be real. Reality wasn’t ever like that. Happiness wasn’t something that was so easily obtained. Why did it seem like to them things were too good to be true. “I hate to ruin the mood, but do you feel like this is all happening so fast? I mean, don’t you have this feeling that this is all some kind of dream?”

The future bride paused a bit to think, but quickly put on a face that showed her agreement. Eun Jung was glad she wasn’t the only one that felt that way. “I feel it too. I’m really excited for the wedding, but something keeps eating me up on the inside. I’m really worried and it’s not even about the wedding.” Eun Jung ran her hands through her hair before taking a seat at one of the tables draped with lacy pink tablecloths.

“There’s seven days until the wedding, what else could be more worrying than that?” Seohyun questioned in confusion.

“Hyuna,” Eun Jung replied morbidly. “I can’t even sleep at night because I imagine that showing up and doing something to you or Yonghwa. I know you feel the same way. This calmness we feel seems so fake to me.”

Those words made Seohyun’s heart sink into her stomach. She knew exactly what Eun Jung was talking about. There was no denying that everyone was worried about it in the back of their mind, but Seohyun was especially dreading the day that Hyuna showed her face to everyone once again. She wished she didn’t feel that way, but she couldn’t get it out of her system. “Hey, you’re getting married in a few days. Let’s not ruin it by bringing her up.”

“You’re right. Let’s hope we’re just crazy.” The two girls shared a laugh before going over the plans for the way everyone would be seated once more. No more than a minute passed before the rest of the crew showed up to help with the preparations. The boys were enslaved to change the flower arrangements for the eleventh time that day while the girls sat back and watched them suffer. Again, the laughter rang through their ears, but none of them knew how much longer it would last.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Joon walked into his house wearily after a long day of meetings with petulant investors. He loved his job and enjoyed it to the maximum extent he could, but sometimes you just had one of those days. To top it all off, he would have to see his wonderful wife, Hyuna, for the rest of the afternoon. “Hey,” Joon greeted when he saw her in the living room quietly reading a book.

The hard-working husband didn’t know how to feel about the woman he shared his house with. He loved her, he knew that much. At the same time, he couldn’t stand to be in the same room as her. They still had intimate relations with one another, yet they were strictly physical. He couldn’t bring himself to put his emotions into it like he had at the beginning. The physical need to have with her was there, but the passion was gone. Every time he looked at her, he only remembered how she would never love him.

“Hey,” Hyuna greeted monotonously. Just before Joon went to the kitchen to grab something to drink, he heard the book she was holding slam into the ground. Upon turning around he noticed Hyuna running towards the bathroom, clamping her hand firmly over . Curiosity got the best of him as he made his way over to the door and listened to her heaving over the toilet.

“Are you alright?” Joon asked with concern lacing his voice. “Do you need help?”

Hyuna walked out of the bathroom looking like she hadn’t slept or eaten in a few days. Her dark circles were very pronounced and her skin was lacking its usual bronzed color in favor for a dingy pale. “Joon, I have to tell you something.” Joon’s face perked up at the statement, further arousing his curiosity. “I think I’m pregnant.”

That eight letter word set off a multitude of emotions in Joon’s head. He had no idea if he had even heard her right, but he was ready to go crazy because of it. Should he feel happy that he was going to be a father? Should he still be angry at Hyuna for being a traitor and a liar? He had no way to organize his thoughts as Hyuna stood in front of him expectantly. “Excuse me? Did you say you’re pregnant? As in, like, I’m going to be a father?”

“Yeah, what else do you think that means?” Hyuna responded sassily. “Who else could possibly be the father of my baby? I’m locked in here the entire day.”

“You’re not kidding Hyuna?” the expecting father asked. “You’re serious?”

“Joon, you just heard me puking my guts out. I’m pretty sure I’m serious,” Hyuna half-laughed, half-said. “We’re going to be parents in a few months.”

Finally, Joon collected himself together before breaking out in joyous laughter. The confused wife squealed loudly as he put his hands on her hips and picked her up off of the ground in glee. She had no idea how he was going to respond, but she was glad he was happy. His fit of laughter lasted a good five minutes before he could calm himself down the slightest bit. “I’m going to be a dad!” Joon yelled loudly.

If she were completely honest with herself, Hyuna thought Joon would be angry. She thought he was going to reprimand him for not taking her birth control pill or something of the sort. The dejected man hardly even looked her way, much less talked to her. Even when they had it seemed forced on both sides. The last thing she thought would happen was him being happy about it. Then again, Joon was always someone that was prone to get excited easily.

“You’re okay with it? You’re not going to be mad that I forgot to take my pill and this happened?” Hyuna questioned.

Joon shook his head with a huge, goofy grin on his face. “No of course not! I’ve always wanted to have kids, I just didn’t think you ever wanted to.” He had that part right. There was never a moment when she wanted to even think about having a child, much less with someone like Joon. “We have to start buying stuff for him. Let’s go right now!” Completely forgetting the events of the past, Joon began to drag Hyuna towards the door to go get ready for his child’s arrival.

The not-so-happy wife threw his arm off of her and gave the husband a disapproving look. “Joon, are you stupid? We don’t even know what gender it will be. I’m barely going to be two months pregnant the next week. I think we should wait off on that,” she pointed out in a cold voice. “I need to make an appointment with my doctor first.” Joon’s smile dropped but he acknowledged she was right.

“Right right!” Joon agreed. “Okay, tomorrow when I go to work I’ll drop you off there and have the driver pick you up afterwards. Sound good?”

Hyuna liked the way things were turning out. Not only was Joon now completely drooling at the aspect of being a father, she was also starting to earn the freedom she needed to continue the next part of her plan. “That sounds good to me. I’ll make the appointment right now and let you know what time I have to be there.”

The two parted ways as Joon headed upstairs, almost skipping up every step he took. After almost two months of not having any progress with her plans, things were starting to look better and better for her. The stars were all aligning and it seemed like in the end she would obtain what she was after. No longer would she have to wait to grab a hold of Yonghwa and never let him go. “Get ready losers… You’re about to go on a wild ride…”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The results of the preliminary tests came out okay, leaving Hyuna to continue to plan the later stages of her plan. She made her way through the hospital to find Jae Hyuk to let him know the good news. Even though she didn’t fully trust him, he was always a good pawn to have lying around. Without him, she wouldn’t have gotten as far as she had. Luckily, she also held a large blade over his head that she could drop whenever she felt he was of no more use.

After searching every hall in the hospital, she couldn’t find the young doctor like she normally could. She figured it was probably his day off since his coat was in the office he normally worked at when he wasn’t on rounds. “Where could you be Jae Hyuk?” she asked herself while searching her purse for her phone. A few button presses later had her waiting for the man to pick up his phone, but to no avail.

“What is it now Hyuna?” he gruffly asked after having missed her calls five times. “Today is the only day off I have in the next month and I really would rather spend it doing anything but talking to you.”

The woman scoffed at his behavior, but chose to ignore it due to her immense excitement for what was coming in store for the world to see. “ you too Jae Hyuk. I’m calling you because I might need your help with a few things here and there in the hospital.”

“Why? What are you doing at the hospital?” Jae Hyuk asked her. Hyuna’s face grew a twisted smile as she walked towards the front lobby of the hospital. Little did she know that Joon was looking around for her instead of the driver he promised to send. Just before he called out to her, he noticed her smiling into the phone.

“Oh man, you won’t believe this one,” she laughed evilly. “I’m pregnant with Joon’s kid.”

“Wow I hope for that kid’s sake that you get rid of him. Abortion is a terrible practice, but if I were that kid, I wouldn’t want a mother like you,” her partner in crime acidly insulted.

Joon crept up closer to his wife in order to catch a bit of the conversation, missing the part where she admitted it was his. “Yah! What the hell?! Alright, keep talking you bastard, you won’t be singing the same tune when I decide to get rid of you.” Joon wondered who she was talking to like that since Hyuna hadn’t made any friends since they came back to Korea.

“Alright, I’ll stop. Anyways, what does this have to do with me? I guess this means Joon will hate you less than he does and you can live happily ever after with him,” Jae Hyuk reasoned. “That is your plan right?”

“Are you crazy? Of course not,” she stated with force behind her voice. “Why the hell would I give a rat’s about Joon being happy? He’s just trash I’ll be forced to get rid of soon enough. I’m sure you can guess what I’m planning to do with this little child of mine.”

On the other side of the line was Jae Hyuk with a pensive look on his face. It didn’t surprise him that Hyuna was using her unborn child in her plans like the witch she was. Suddenly, he came to a realization that he wished he hadn’t thought about. “You wouldn’t… No there’s no way you’re that evil.”

“If you’re talking about me telling Yonghwa it’s his, then yeah you’re right. Oh boy the look on his face is going to be priceless,” Hyuna devilishly cackled. Jae Hyuk felt disgusted as he heard her maniacal laughter through his earpiece. “I can’t wait to see how he reacts when he finds out our night of passion created this little one inside me.”

“Wow this is the most cliché thing I’ve heard ever. I feel like I’m in one of those T.V. dramas where the jealous girl tries everything to pull the man she wants towards her. You couldn’t have thought of something more original?”

Something inside Joon’s head snapped upon hearing those words. The giddy feeling he felt when thinking about his unborn child was quickly replaced by the same rage and fury he felt when he realized what Hyuna’s true colors were. He was disappointed in himself for being deceived yet again by his dear wife. Instead of flipping out like last time, he figured it would be best to let things slide for the moment. After all, he could make her life hell when he got home if he wanted to.

“I have to go. I’ll let you know if I need something in the future.” Without even bidding farewell to him she rudely cut him off as she walked to the entrance of the hospital.

“Hey!” she heard someone call from behind. “Sorry I’m a little late,” Joon apologized. “I figured I would skip a bit of work to have lunch for you.” To Hyuna, he seemed like normal, stupid, innocent Joon. In reality, he was ready to bite her head off and swallow her whole. “How did everything go?”

“The doctor said I was pretty healthy. It’s too early to know the baby’s gender yet though so I guess we should hold shopping off for later,” Hyuna explained. Joon nodded happily before leading her to the car in the parking lot. Little did Hyuna know that she was the one playing into her husband’s trap and not the other way around. For the moment he would keep quiet and not make too much of a stir. Regardless of how he acted, he would find out the truth behind all of this.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Just as Jae Hyuk had been doing, Yonghwa was enjoying his day off of work to have a picnic in his backyard with the beautiful woman he had been spending all of his free time with. At first Seohyun thought it was extremely childish to have a picnic in their backyard of all places, but she warmed up to the idea after a kiss or ten. Yonghwa was currently sprawled over the white and red checkered blanket they used to eat on. Seohyun excused herself to go put away the picnic basket before coming over to lay with Yonghwa in his embrace. “I could do this all day and every day,” Yonghwa noted. “There’s nothing more in the world I would want right now.”

“Not even a kiss from me?” Seohyun boldly asked with a stern look on her face. “Fine then, less work for me.” A devious grin spread across her lips as she noticed Yonghwa pout cutely in response. She loved the power she had over him sometimes. A kiss from her was like forcing Yonghwa to give her a blank check to do whatever she wanted.

“Well, I take that back. I could go for one of those kisses of yours too,” he giggled back. Seohyun’s will didn’t falter at the shy smile Yonghwa had on his face. Normally she would give in right away to that cute smile of his, but not this time.

Without any warning the girl stood up and bolted at full speed behind the lone tree they had on their property. She felt like a middle schooler, hiding to avoid the boys that were chasing her to bug her. She almost felt like poking her head from behind it and sticking her tongue out at the man laying down on the lawn. Just before snapping out of her thoughts, she turned to look over at him only to find his face already dangerously close to hers. “Boo,” he whispered huskily.

Had she not been leaning with her back against the tree, she would have fainted right then and there. Yonghwa’s face continued to lean in closer to her, causing her legs to feel wobbly from the proximity. It wasn’t like there was anything special about the way the playful boy approached her. Still, something about the situation made her shy and weak. Even if she would never admit it out loud, she couldn’t deny she enjoyed when he made her feel that way. “What are you do-doing?” she muttered.

“I’m taking that kiss that you offered whether you like it or not,” he whispered again ily. His breath on her face ran shivers down her spine. If he took one more step he would be able to claim her soft, warm lips with all the passion he desired. “Although I’m sure you’d be more than willing wouldn’t you?” Yonghwa heard Seohyun gulp loudly, only making him even more bold and confident. He took the final step to erase the distance between them but his plans were suddenly ruined.

A tree root impeded him from taking his step, causing him to stumble forward and fall face first into the trunk of the tree. Yonghwa’s cool guy act completely shattered due to the blunder, almost making Seohyun want to burst into laughter. However, there was one thing keeping her from laughing. The clumsy idiot laying in the grass before her wasn’t standing up or making an effort to. “Yonghwa! Yah! Wake up!”

The worried woman flipped him over so that she would inspect his face for injuries. Other than a slight scratch on his left cheek, he seemed relatively fine. The fact that he wasn’t waking up was the most pressing matter to attend to. A grunt escaped his lips, causing her to perk up in surprise. “Seo-Seohyun…” he mumbled.

“What’s wrong?! Are you hurt!? Let’s go to a hospital!” she cried.

“Ani…” he wearily responded. “There’s one thing I need.”

“What’s wrong? Tell me!”

Before Seohyun knew what happened, she found her lips under a passionate assault from Yonghwa’s own. His lips threatened to eat hers clean off from the sheer force he was using to get what he wanted from her. Yonghwa’s warm tongue danced with her own, causing her to moan in pleasure against her will. She was so angry that Yonghwa was playing with her feelings like that, but she couldn’t bring herself to break the contact between their lips. After what seemed like hours of their lips being locked, Yonghwa pulled away to give her a goofy grin.

“You’re an !” Seohyun whined before storming over to the picnic blanket to put it away. Yonghwa, worried that he really upset her by playing such a childish prank, went over with the intent to apologize. She genuinely thought he was hurt and he took the joke a little too far. Still, it didn’t seem like she was too opposed to the kiss since she was pressing back so hard.

“I’m sorry, Seohyun,” the apologetic choding cried out. “I didn’t mean to make you upset. I know I shouldn’t play around like that.” Now it was Yonghwa’s turn to be surprised. Without any warning, Seohyun tackled him onto the blanket and was forcing a kiss on him. The tables had turned and now it was Seohyun’s turn to be the dominant one.

The kiss was a thousand times hotter for her since she felt she had power over him. Usually it was her under Yonghwa squirming like a weak and shy girl as her man claimed her. Now Yonghwa was the weak one, the surprised one. She loved the feeling of knowing that she could control his every move as she ran her lips against his. “Don’t ever play like that again Yonghwa,” Seohyun threatened in a cold voice that was oddly arousing her still surprised boyfriend.

“If that’s my punishment for being a bad boy, I don’t know if I’ll be able to control myself,” he replied in a voice full of faked fear. “Don’t punish me too harshly Seohyun ah. It’s not my fault I don’t know any better.”

“You’re taking this thing a little too far aren’t you?” Seohyun giggled. “I would almost be inclined to say you like me being dominant over you. It’s honestly a little creepy.”

“Whatever don’t act like you didn’t love it either,” Yonghwa shot back. Both of them shared a giggle once more before hearing a faint banging in the distance. Seohyun covered Yonghwa’s mouth with a shushing motion before the heard the noise again. This time they could also hear someone faintly screaming for someone to open the door. Thinking it was strange for someone to be desperately searching for them, the couple ran into the house to see what the commotion was about.

“Coming!” Seohyun yelled before unlocking the door. Suddenly Joon burst through the door, knocking Seohyun down to the ground unexpectedly.

Yonghwa ran over to Seohyun’s side to help her up. The girl seemed a little shaken up from the impact of the heavy metal door, but other than that she looked fine. “What the is your problem Joon!? You could have seriously hurt her!” Joon would have normally been upset that he hurt the girl he was once set to marry, but not that day.

The couple looked up at him from the ground to see someone that looked like Joon but yet at the same time made them feel like he was a completely different person. The male’s eyes were glazed over with jealously and rage. An aura of killing intent surrounded him, suffocating the two people on the ground before him. The veins in his neck and head were bulging out, threatening to burst if they were stretched even the slightest bit more. Most importantly, they couldn’t feel Joon’s presence as they normally could. After being friends for so long, they could see when something was wrong with one another. However, neither Seohyun nor Yonghwa could sense Joon inside of that rage filled body. They couldn’t tell if Joon was in there somewhere or if there was some demon possessing him.

“Yonghwa..!” Joon growled through grit teeth. “You piece of … You absolute trash…”

“What are you going on about Joon?” the confused male asked while helping Seohyun up and motioning for her to stand behind him. The enraged man acted like he didn’t even hear the question, opting to just glare at the couple with his acid filled eyes. “Joon, what happened? Why are you here?”

The words didn’t even faze Lee Joon. The only thing he could think about was how he could easily jump at Yonghwa and tear his heart right out of his chest. It didn’t matter that Seohyun would be there to see it. It didn’t matter that the two people standing before him were once the only two people he had in the world. As long as he could get rid of all the rage and anger building up inside of him he thought he would feel better. What better way to expel all of that out of his body than by ripping Yonghwa to shreds?

“I told you to stay away from Hyuna. You promised me you wouldn’t even look at my wife,” Joon began. “What the did those words mean to you, you bastard!? WHAT?!”

“Joon, speak in words we can understand,” Seohyun quietly suggested. A death filled glare sent her way caused her to instantly close . The way his eyes bored into her skull almost made her legs give in. It wasn’t the same wobbly feeling she felt by the tree just a few minutes ago. In fact, it was the complete opposite.

“Do you know you’re going to be a father? Do you know that you’re going to have a bastard son with my wife?!” Joon exclaimed.

Both Seohyun and Yonghwa almost dropped to the floor once more at the question. It took them a second to add up what was going on, but it seemed like Hyuna had gotten pregnant with Yonghwa’s child during that night she drugged him. “Wait! Hyuna is pregnant and she says it’s my child?” Yonghwa asked.

“You’re garbage Yonghwa. You have Seohyun and you that of a wife I have? Is this the man you really are? What the do people see in you? You act like the biggest saint on the planet with your righteous attitude, but you would take the opportunity to get in between any woman’s legs when you get the chance.”

Now it was Seohyun’s turn to be angry. Joon wouldn’t just come into her boyfriend’s house and insult him as if it was nothing. The idiot didn’t even know the whole story, yet he was sitting here playing the blame game. If anyone was to blame it was Joon himself for not knowing what kind of for a wife he had to begin with. Before he could say anything else, Seohyun stood between the two men and planted a slap onto his face. “Never insult Yonghwa in front of me again,” she growled back at him.

Yonghwa and Joon stood there in surprise at the bold actions the smaller figure took. Joon could only chuckle a little at the pain he felt in his right cheek. However he was much too angry to give a single care to what Seohyun had to say. With a slight push to her head, he moved her aside to land a punch on Yonghwa’s surprised face. “I’m going to tear you apart like I should have all those months ago. Even when I think I’m going to be happy again, you show up and ruin my life Yonghwa. Why the can’t you just let me live peacefully?” Joon asked in his delirious state. If anyone else saw what was going on they would surely think Joon was insane.

“I haven’t done anything to ruin your life,” Yonghwa spat out while tasting the blood from his now cut lip. “Your wife is the one to blame. The drugged me and brought me back home. I didn’t do anything and if I did it was because I could barely tell what planet I was on.”

“You’re saying Hyuna you?” Joon questioned in disbelief. His small chuckled turned into a bellowing laughter at the thought. “That little woman you? A man that could probably kill her with one punch was by a woman that’s half his size? Tell me a better lie next time.”

The young man on the floor braced himself for yet another blow to the face but was met with the sight of a feminine figure standing in front of him. Seohyun cried in pain as she was struck on the face by Joon’s right hand forcefully. “Seohyun!” Yonghwa screamed at the top of his lungs. “Joon get the out of my house right now or I will murder you with my own two hands!”

“Hyuna is mine Yonghwa. She will always be mine. I don’t care if I have to tie her to a wall to keep her away from you, I will do it,” Joon maniacally confessed. “That baby of hers might be yours, but you’ll never see it.”

“You’re a sick Joon,” Seohyun spat out. “You and Hyuna are both sick creatures. I don’t know why the hell I ever thought of you as friends. This is why Hyuna doesn’t love you. What woman in her right mind would want to spend eternity with a piece of trash like you?”

Seohyun knew she shouldn’t enrage him even further or else they risked his becoming even more violent. Still, she couldn’t sit there and listen to him talk nonsense without knowing the full truth. “Hyuna loves me! I know she does but she just doesn’t show it!” Joon cried in delusion. Now more than ever did Yonghwa and the girl in his arms pity the man in front of them.

“You’re a sad bastard Joon,” Yonghwa noted in pity. “Hyuna will never love you and you’ll forever be her dog she keeps on a leash to do everything she wants you to do.”

“No… I’m in control!” he continued to yell crazily. “I love her and she knows it. She just doesn’t know how to show her love.”

“So she shows it by my boyfriend?” Seohyun sarcastically inquired. “Yeah, she definitely loves you.”

“Yonghwa seduced her! This bastard knows that she loved him at one point and is taking advantage of it.” Joon began to twitch at the neck, further indicating his state of mental break down. “This is the final warning I will give you two. Stay the out of my life or I will make your life hell. Yonghwa, you better forget about my wife because she’s MINE and I won’t give her up without a fight.”

With those words Joon slammed the door forcefully, leaving the two shaken lovers to hold each other tightly. Both of them feared the threats Joon made because they knew he would be someone that could keep them. Luckily for Seohyun, the impact on her face didn’t seem to be showing signs of bruising, but Yonghwa wasn’t faring so well. He was going to have to explain to everyone why he was going to have a busted lip for Jang Woo and Eun Jung’s wedding shoot in a few days. “Are you alright?” Seohyun asked her still shaken boyfriend. “Joon is insane. Was that even really him? What the heck did he become?”

“Hyuna’s puppet,” Yonghwa answered simply. “We should follow him.”

“No! Absolutely not!” Seohyun cried. “That’s the most dangerous thing to do right now. He probably can’t even see straight from how blinded his anger is making him. He could try to kill us on the road.”

“He’s going to get into a fight with Hyuna as soon as he reaches his house. No matter what, someone could end up dead, if not both of them. I can’t live with myself knowing that I could have prevented a death.” No matter how stupid Yonghwa’s words sounded, Seohyun couldn’t help but agree. Even though Joon and Hyuna were the scum of the Earth, neither of them could sit back and watch when they knew they could help.

“I’ll get the car ready,” Yonghwa said while grabbing his keys off of the keyrack. “Let’s hope we’re not too late.”

 

 

Author’s Note: So the crazy has been all let out. Yay! So does anyone think Joon might have slight anger problems/jealousy issues? Probably not right? Hahahah I kid, I kid. Anyways, we’re getting close to the end here, but don’t worry, it will be drama packed all the way until the end! Since a lot of people enjoyed the sort of fluff I put in the last chapter, I put in a little bit of it again in this chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, but I can’t help but still be disappointed in the direction everything is going just a little bit. Happy reading everyone :) I’m happy to see so many familiar “faces” in the comments section.