Enemy of My Enemy

You Belong With Me

Chapter 25 – Enemy of My Enemy

 

 

The only noise that could be heard in the spacious room full of people dressed in black was the sound of pure and intense sorrow. Wails coming from friends, family, and anything else in between echoed against the walls of the room where a last farewell was being given to a girl loved by many. Out of those wails, there was one that broke the hearts of those present. The sobs and cries of a distraught mother were enough to force anyone into a spiraling depression without any warning. Nobody’s heartbreak came close to that which belonged to Min Young’s mother. Having been robbed of her son at such an early age, she only had Min Young left in her life. Now that her daughter was taken by the frigid hand of death, she was all alone in the world.

 Seohyun sat on the wooden floor next to Yonghwa as he stared blankly at the brightly smiling woman in the picture in front of him. She cried a little herself, but the sea of people dressed in the color of mourning were definitely stealing the show in that aspect. Seohyun felt as if she had no right to cry for the girl she had only treated badly in the past. Not only that, but she had to be the shoulder Yonghwa could cry on. For once, she would be the firm rock that would hold his feet steady in his time of need.

“Yonghwa yah,” a weary and hoarse voice called out to him. “You should really go get some sleep. You have been up for two days straight. Min Young wouldn’t like you to fall into a bad state of health because of her.” Yonghwa looked up at the caring woman, but dismissed her suggestions with a shake of his head. He had no intention of leaving the funerary service until the second he saw Min Young’s casket fully encased by the brown earth.

As much as the woman appreciated Yonghwa for being so loyal and honorable, she couldn’t ask him to stay up for her daughter’s sake. The elder nudged Seohyun to try to talk some sense into him. Seohyun nodded her head weakly when she got the hint from the worried mother. “Oppa… Min Young’s mother is right. You’ve been up since she passed away almost two days ago,” Seohyun noted. “Please?”

“Arasseo,” he mumbled. “I’ll try to get some rest. Let’s go over to that corner where the others are.”

Min Young’s mother allowed a small, but still noticeable smile grace her features. Seohyun gratefully bowed before dragging Yonghwa to finally get some much needed and well deserved rest. “Yonghwa, please cheer up. Min Young wouldn’t want you to be like this,” Eun Jung pointed out to him as he sat down at their table.

“Eun Jung ah,” Jang Woo nagged. She let her lips puff out in a pout when he scolded her, but she quickly understood. Nothing good would come out of attempting to reason with someone so depressed. Seohyun could only smile at her friends weakly at their gesture. Yonghwa was never a depressing person. The guy was always the life of the party. If someone wasn’t having fun, he would make sure they would as soon as possible.

In no time, Yonghwa found himself in the realm of dreams where the difficulties of reality were nothing but an ephemeral memory. The dark circles under his eyes coupled with the way his face looked like he aged two decades in just two days were signs that he desperately required a nap. “Seohyun ah,” Eun Jung whispered. “Are you alright? Watching your boyfriend like this must be tiring too.”

“Ani Eun Jung, I’m fine,” Seohyun replied with a fake smile plastered on her face. “I’m fine. Yonghwa oppa is the one we should worry about here.”

“You’re starting to sound like him with the way you’re only worrying about others,” Eun Jung teased, but failed to chuckle due to the severity of their situation. Seohyun had to admit that Eun Jung had a point. She could probably attribute her Yonghwa-like behavior to the fact that they had been together for the past few days without taking a break longer than an hour.

“Look at that kid,” Jang Woo scoffed. Everyone present turned down to see Yonghwa’s peaceful face as he lay in Seohyun’s lap like a child being watched by his loving mother. “He looks like he’s off in his little dream world where everything is perfect.” The group of friends could only wish that Yonghwa’s dream world could materialize into their own. That way, none of the sadness and sorrow they were experiencing would be present.

Seohyun his hair lovingly, making him scoot in closer to the new source of warmth. It was times like those that made her feel useful towards him. Usually it was Yonghwa that took care of everyone. Now, it was her turn to repay all the favors she owed him. The worried girlfriend knew she would never be able to repay all that he had done for her, but that wouldn’t deter her from taking on that challenge.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyuna was afraid for once in her life. The accident that Min Young had experienced, was just that, an accident. However, that wouldn’t take away the fact that she had indirectly caused it. Had she not pushed the pregnant young woman into the railing, there would have been no need for worry. Even if nobody believed her, Hyuna had no intention of hurting Min Young to begin with. “Secretary Kim! How did it go? What happened?” she shrieked when she saw her most trusted servant.

“Miss Min Young was admitted to the hospital affiliated with Seoul National University. After a short battle for her life, she passed away from the many traumas inflicted on her body,” the glasses wearing man explained. Hyuna’s heart sank momentarily, forcing all the air out of her lungs. There was no doubt in her mind that Min Young was a goner after that devastating fall. Still, there was a slight hope in her that the woman would pull through.

Secretary Kim’s eyes surveyed his master’s face for a second trying to register what it was she was going through. As Hyuna realized she was acting out of character, her composure came back to her. “Thank you for reporting that. Min Young was a friend of a friend that’s very dear to me,” she lied. “If that is all, you may leave.”

“Also…” he began. “Her three month old baby passed away with her.”

“W-What..?” Hyuna stammered out. “B-Baby? Min Young was pregnant?” That news only threw more wood on the fire that Hyuna accidentally started. Not only did she cause the death of a girl close to Yonghwa, but also the tiny seed of life inside of her. Guilt, a feeling the cold and manipulative woman barely comprehended, squirmed its way into her heart.

“It was a fact that was very well hidden to anyone that wasn’t close to her. Very few people knew about it,” the secretary revealed. “The funerary services will end today at 6:00pm.”

Hyuna couldn’t believe the words coming out of her assistant’s mouth. Had she really killed two innocent people? Her mind rapidly threw the blame onto the people that built the railing to clear herself of the guilt growing inside of her. As long as it hadn’t been directly her fault, there was no reason for her to worry about it. After all, the only person that could possibly drag her into a courtroom was now dead. “Prepare a wreath and flower arrangement in the name of Joon’s company. I’ll be heading there myself.”

“Ne samonim,” Secretary Kim replied. “Shall I get the car ready?”

“Yes, we’re heading out in a few minutes.”

It was possibly not the best idea to show up at the funeral of someone she indirectly killed, but curiosity was getting the best of her. She also figured she could use the opportunity to drag Yonghwa to her side by taking advantage of his weakened state. The chance of starting a fight was something she would have to take. As long as Joon didn’t find out, there was nothing to stop her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yonghwa’s eyes fluttered open, leaving him a tad bit disoriented as to what the current state of the event was. Seohyun stared at his worn out face for a quick second before smiling weakly at him. “Morning sleepyhead,” she greeted warmly.

“How long have I been asleep?” Yonghwa hoarsely asked. His head felt heavier than it ever had and the dizziness he was feeling made the ground he was resting on feel like it was spinning.

“Not long enough,” Seohyun stated. “The memorial service still has an hourish to go before we go to the cemetery. You should probably get some more sleep. You look terrible and you’re going to get sick if you keep this up.” Yonghwa recognized the deep worry in Seohyun’s voice which stopped him from getting up. Eun Jung and Jang Woo let out a simultaneous sigh of relief when they saw Seohyun successfully force Yonghwa to get more rest.

Even if he wasn’t planning on sleeping, it would still be a better idea if he was lying down. As a doctor, he should have known how to take care of himself better, but all that knowledge was replaced with the mourning he felt for one of his good friends. “I feel pretty crappy. I’m sorry I’m worrying you guys so much,” he apologized softly.

“Just stop being an idiot and you’ll be fine,” Jang Woo joked at him while poking at Yonghwa’s leg with his foot. “I can’t have you get sick or else we won’t be able to catch up after all this time.”

“Catch up on what?” Yonghwa distractedly wondered.

“You guys have to tell us all about what happened in Japan. Min Young said you guys were going out. Although, I know this isn’t the best time to think about things like this,” Eun Jung pointed out sadly.

The current sight would force anyone of their loved ones to question whether they were the same group of friends from elementary school. The girl that never failed to speak with an aegyo voice could only speak in a quiet whisper. Jang Woo, the horniest man on the planet, hadn’t made a single ual innuendo in almost two days. And worst of all, Jung Yonghwa hadn’t brought smiles to his friends’ faces as he usually did.

“What happened? What the hell happened?!” a male at the front door to the room yelled furiously. “Min Young?! How did this happen?”

“Jae Hyuk ah…” Min Young’s mother peacefully called to him. “What are you doing here? Please, keep your voice down.”

Instead of listening to the elder’s advice, the young man went on a furious rampage. The people in front of Min Young’s picture paying their respects were abruptly thrown aside by his tantrum. The man named Jae Hyuk took Min Young’s smiling picture off of her casket into his arms before crying desperately. “Min Young ah… What the hell happened to you?”

Eun Jung, Jang Woo, and Seohyun all looked at each other while stealing glances at the man who seemed to be slightly off his rocker. None of them had seen the person before he rudely broke into the memorial service with his outburst. “Who is this guy?” Jang Woo asked. “Yonghwa, do you think we should throw him out? Look at the commotion he’s causing.”

As much as Yonghwa would have loved to do that, he didn’t want to set off a huge bomb and disrespect the memory of the woman they currently mourned. “Ani… I know him. He’s a doctor at the hospital I work at,” Yonghwa explained to them. “He is someone Min Young knows from before she met me. I don’t think it would be a good idea to start a fight with him.”

“What? Look at him,” Eun Jung snarled. “He totally just pushed three people out of his way when he came in. If he was Min Young’s friend, he would have at least a shred of respect.”

“Yonghwa, should we go talk to him? You said you knew him and he works in the same place as you.” Yonghwa over at Seohyun with concern. If they were trying to avoid a fight, it would be in their best interests to not talk to Jae Hyuk. “Why do you look like you don’t want to see him? Is there something wrong with him?” Yonghwa could only nod in response.

“He’s not someone I am comfortable with. I definitely think that me going over to speak to him would be the worst thing I could do,” he continued to explain. As much as Yonghwa wanted to avoid the issue, he had to admit that his friends were right. Jae Hyuk was causing a huge commotion and it was definitely not respectful to Min Young. No matter how much he didn’t really like Jae Hyuk, it was unfair for Min Young’s mom to deal with him alone.

“Wait where are you going?” Seohyun asked when she saw Yonghwa headed over to him. She quickly caught on and grabbed his hand from behind. Soon enough, they were standing behind the howling man holding the picture frame.

Jae Hyuk sensed a presence behind him, causing him to turn around quickly. Just as Yonghwa expected, it was not a good idea to show his face to the enraged man. “You… Jung Yonghwa! I should have known!” An unexpected punch threw Yonghwa onto the ground, eliciting gasps from the crowd of mourners. “I knew you were bad news from the moment I met your sorry .”

“Jae Hyuk ah!” Min Young’s mother cried. “Please, control yourself or I’ll have you kicked out of here.”

“Eomeoni…” Yonghwa mumbled, wiping the blood off of his lip. “I’ll take care of it. Seohyun, stay here okay?” Seohyun hesitantly gave his hand a small squeeze before letting him go with the violent newcomer into the hallway.

Yonghwa stared down his opponent with concentrated and unadulterated fury. Min Young wasn’t someone that deserved for someone to desecrate her memory like that, much less someone like Hwang Jae Hyuk. “You did this to her. I knew I shouldn’t have let you take care of her. You got her pregnant and then ditched her for that you’re with now didn’t you?” Jae Hyuk spat. “I can’t believe Min Young got tricked by a two timing scumbag like you.”

This time, it was Jae Hyuk’s turn to have a meeting with the wooden floor. “Don’t ever… ever, call my girlfriend a again,” Yonghwa growled. The weak and desperate Yonghwa from a few moments earlier was gone. Now only a confident and protective man stood in his spot. “Do it again and I’ll make sure you end up in the same hospital we work at.”

“What? Are you mad that I’m telling the truth?” Jae Hyuk questioned. “Why did Min Young fall for a piece of trash like you? Ever since we were kids, I never once got her to notice me because the great Jung Yonghwa was there.” Yonghwa could read the jealousy in between his words, but he made no mention of it.

“Why the hell are you mad at me for? I didn’t do anything wrong. Min Young liked me one-sidedly and you know that. I never once led her on,” Yonghwa contested. “Don’t come to me with this bull you’re calling me out for.”

“You know very well I’m telling the truth. I heard everything about Min Young’s accident. It was because of your ty railing that she fell off that balcony. You were off in Japan with that little girlfriend of yours while Min Young was here suffering alone. Let’s not even mention the fact that she also took that kid down with her.” Jae Hyuk was now huffing and panting from how excited he was. Yonghwa wanted to argue so much that it hurt to keep it in, but he couldn’t.

The accused man let out a sigh to calm himself down. “That baby wasn’t mine; it was that Bae Seo Jin guy that got her pregnant,” Yonghwa explained to him clearly. “Don’t assume anything. I only had Min Young living with me because she needed help.”

“Oh so you expect me to believe all your little bull web of lies huh?” Jae Hyuk sarcastically enquired.

“You can believe what you want. Go find Bae Seo Jin and he’ll tell you the truth,” Yonghwa defended. “The only thing I will admit to is leaving her all alone. You don’t know how guilty I am for having been gone when she went through that. I haven’t been able to get any sleep from the nightmares because of it.”

With that dejected and guilt-ridden confession, Jae Hyuk should have been satisfied, but he wasn’t. He was sick and tired of Yonghwa being in his way for so many years.  All the piled up jealousy and envy inside of him blinded him, preventing Yonghwa’s words from entering his thick skull. “Mark my words Jung Yonghwa, I will get my revenge.”

“What the hell are you going on about? What revenge? Min Young died in an accident,” Yonghwa countered. “There’s no revenge to be gotten here. Get over yourself.”

“This was the last straw. I’m sick and tired of you getting in my way when it comes to Min Young. Even when she’s gone it’s all about you isn’t it?” Jae Hyuk scoffed. Yonghwa couldn’t even make sense of what was going on anymore. What Jae Hyuk was going on about sounded like an excuse to get back at him because of Min Young’s numerous rejections.

“Think what you want. We both know the truth,” Yonghwa stated in conclusion. After not eating or sleeping for two days, he was definitely not in the mood to argue with someone that would not listen to any reason. “You are a delusional fool. If you’re wondering why Min Young never liked you back, it was because you’re a crazy obsessed lunatic.”

Jae Hyuk watched as Yonghwa turned his back on him to return to the nearby room. Anger couldn’t even begin to describe what he was feeling at that moment. The worst part about it was that he could agree with Yonghwa. Min Young’s constant rejection drove him insane, but he couldn’t help it. From the first time he met the girl as a child, he fell for her. That same summer they met, Yonghwa came to visit his grandma in Busan. That’s when Jae Hyuk’s plans began to be foiled by the brightly smiling boy.

“Are you okay?” Seohyun asked as Yonghwa came into the room.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” he calmly responded. “It’s good to see that the commotion died.”

“Who was that guy? Why did he punch you?”

Yonghwa began to explain to her that he was Min Young’s neighbor back in Busan. When Yonghwa was around seven or eight years old, he met Min Young and her older brother Min Woo for the first time. By then, Jae Hyuk had already been friends with the girl and her brother. He continued to explain that the man with anger problems always liked Min Young, but she never reciprocated his feelings.

“Ah… so he’s just really jealous of you?” Seohyun noted. “Well, he needs to get over it.”

“Tell me about it,” Yonghwa commented back. “Every time I saw him back in Busan he would be so hostile towards me. I don’t know what I did to deserve that. I never approached Min Young like a woman.”

“Well, is he going to back off now? Did you set things straight?”

“No, he’s going to ‘get revenge’ on me,” Yonghwa explained.

Seohyun’s eyes shot open at the mention of that word. “That doesn’t sound good. He looks like a bag of hot air though. Are you worried?”

“Not in particular. In all the years we were together, he never hurt me. We were even in medical school at the same time. He never once tried to screw me over.” Seohyun felt a weight lift off her shoulders. It would be frightening to think that someone could potentially hurt the man she had only been in a relationship with less than a week.

“Okay, well that’s good.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Jae Hyuk-sshi…” a female voice called out to the party crasher before he exited the building. “Do you have a moment?”

He turned around abruptly at the voice calling from behind him. He had to admit that he was impressed with the beauty in front of him even if she was in a very conservative outfit. “How do you know my name?”

“I saw you arguing with Yonghwa back there. My name is Kim Hyuna,” the devious woman introduced herself. “May I ask you a few questions?”

“Screw off, I’m not in the mood,” Jae Hyuk grunted in efforts to brush her off.

“That woman you said Yonghwa was with…” she trailed off. “What was her name?”

“Seo… Seohyun I think. Why is that of your concern?”

Memories of her talk with Min Young suddenly rushed to her head. The girl she had an argument with before her death did tell her repeatedly that Yonghwa wasn’t her lover. More than once did she say that she wasn’t the girl that Yonghwa loved for so long. Now it all made sense. “How was I so stupid to not see that it was Seohyun?” Hyuna thought to herself. When she looked back on her entire life, all the pieces of the puzzle seemed to fit. The night that Yonghwa was confessing to his lifetime love was also the night of Seohyun’s birthday. Yonghwa asked her to be his girlfriend the same night that Joon proposed to Seohyun. It was also rather strange that Yonghwa happened to be in Japan at a business event when he was a doctor.

If she thought that Min Young being Yonghwa’s love was bad, she had no idea what to think of the girl he liked actually being Seohyun. A woman he spent more than 20 years of his life with would be impossible to replace.

“Can I leave now?” Jae Hyuk abruptly broke her train of thought.

“I have a proposition for you. Would you care to listen to what I have to say?” Hyuna purred. “Shall we discuss it here and now?”

“I’m listening,” he replied, his interest being piqued by the interesting woman in front of him.

Hyuna’s cold demeanor was keeping her sane for the moment. However, on the inside, she was raging mad. She wanted nothing more than to rush into the memorial service and tear Seohyun’s hair out. “You said you needed to get revenge on Yonghwa. How about I help you? I need to settle a score with him and that little girlfriend of his. Two heads are better than one after all.”

“Why should I trust you?” he quizzically asked. “I know better than to accept help from a stranger whose intentions I don’t know.”

“The enemy of my enemy is my friend,” she stated in a knowing voice. “I want to get even with Yonghwa just as much as you do. Why should we deny ourselves the opportunity to settle the score with him?”

“You have a good point there. That being said, what should we do about it?”

“We should discuss this another time in a more appropriate setting. How about we meet up tomorrow to discuss our plans?” she suggested.

Jae Hyuk still had no idea why Hyuna was approaching him, but he had to admit it was a golden opportunity. He could tell the woman was rich by the way she carried herself. A rich friend counted for two in his book. The money and power the woman had would surely be a great asset in getting back at Yonghwa.

“I will contact you then Kim Hyuna-sshi,” he stated while holding his hand out for a handshake. She returned his gesture with a firm handshake of her own. A smile formed on her face with how gullible the man really was. She didn’t want to get back at Yonghwa for anything. On the contrary, she would protect him at all costs. Seohyun, however was a different story. She would have to be gotten rid of. If she could manipulate Jae Hyuk to do her dirty work, it would be a piece of cake. All she would have to do is get rid of him when he was no longer useful.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The funeral went by without any further problems once Jae Hyuk was expelled from the service. Seohyun couldn’t help but cry as the desolate mother watched her daughter descend into the pit where her body would rest for eternity. From that moment on, she wished to never experience the pain of losing a child. Yonghwa strangely enough got better as the day went by. Everyone expected he would cry the most, but he hadn’t let a single tear out since right after she passed away.

“You should get some rest,” Seohyun suggested for the thousandth time that day.

Yonghwa weakly nodded as he reclined on the railing that a few days ago caused a death in his household. Down below the balcony, the glass and blood had all vanished. Not even a speck of the red substance remained, yet he couldn’t help but be reminded of the awful happenings of that day. “Thanks,” he gratefully spoke up after being silent for the entire ride home.

“For?”

“For being here for me. I know you don’t have to sit here and watch me be sulky over another woman,” Yonghwa regrettably pointed out. “You’re the best.”

“It’s my job isn’t it?” Seohyun joked lightly. “Don’t thank me Yonghwa. I’m here because I want to be here.”

Yonghwa gave her a real genuine smile for the first time since the accident. She began to drag him away from the crime scene in order for him to catch up on all the lost sleep he had piled up. With his guidance, they ended up in the neat room she quickly recognized as his. Without even changing out of his black suit, Seohyun pushed him into his bed forcefully.

“Don’t go,” he begged when he noticed her exiting the room. “Stay here tonight, please.”

“Alright,” she agreed.

Seohyun jumped into the bed, not bothering to change out of the black dress she currently wore. Normally, she wouldn’t have taken the proposition to stay with him. He usually was up to no good when it came to sleeping in the same bed. Back in Japan there had been a fair amount of ‘petting’ that got a little too out of hand as they slept together. Now, it was completely different. There was no between them.

It reminded her an awful lot of the way Yonghwa treated her when she was first abandoned by Joon. Only this time, it was her turn to be the one consoling him. She felt Yonghwa curl up into her arms like a child does with his mother when he’s too scared to sleep in his dark room. Just like before when he slept in her lap, she ran her hands through his hair in a soothing manner.

“You’re alright,” Seohyun whispered. “Everything is going to be okay. You can cry if you want Yonghwa. You can’t hold it in forever.”

“I… I’m okay,” he whispered back in a not-so-convincing tone.

“Yonghwa, talk to me… if you don’t, I feel like you don’t need me and that breaks my heart,” she confessed. “I just want you to be okay.”

At that moment, his sobs started up. Seohyun saw Jung Yonghwa cry for the second time in her life. She tried her hardest to not cry along with him. It was her turn to be the strong one and be his support. After all the times he helped her through the tough spots in life, it was her turn to do so. “I can’t help but feel so guilty. I know I’m annoying you with this, but I promised her I would be back earlier Seohyun. If I came back earlier, things could have been different.”

“Don’t worry about the what if’s Yonghwa,” Seohyun commanded. “We aren’t gods. We don’t know if that’s true. I know you’re a good guy and all, but this isn’t right. You can’t beat yourself up because you can’t save everyone. You may be a doctor and that may force you to feel extra responsible for everyone, but you’re not Superman. I’ve told you that before.”

“You’re right,” he replied while wiping the tears out of his face. “I have a problem with that. It’s something I definitely have to get over.”

“Are you mad because I’m scolding you about your personality?” she worried when she noticed his voice change to a more serious tone.

“No, I’m thankful. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have noticed that flaw.” Yonghwa realized that his relationship with Seohyun had grown stronger in the past few minutes. That’s what relationships were all about. If the two people involved could criticize each other and help correct their flaws, they were definitely doing things the right way.

“I love you,” Seohyun stated simply. “I don’t think I’ll ever say that enough.”

“I love you more,” Yonghwa confessed back to her. “I think I’ll be okay now since I’ll be sleeping in my favorite place in the whole wide world. Do you want to know where that is?”

“Your bed here at home?” she answered with a question since she was at a loss for a real answer.

“Nope.” Seohyun stared at him in anticipation while waiting for him to answer. “My favorite place in all the world is next to you.”

Seohyun rolled her eyes at the usual cheesiness that Yonghwa exhibited around her. Sure, it annoyed her that he was always so greasy and cheesy, but for once she liked it. It showed her that he was already on the way to recover from his depression. She was sure Min Young was watching them with a smile on her face wherever she was.

“Min Young, wherever you are, I hope you’re happy. Thanks a lot for taking care of Yonghwa while I was being a coward,” Seohyun thought in hopes that the girl could hear her. “I know that he really cared for you a lot and I respect that. I hope you know that you’ll forever be remembered fondly by all of us.”

A late summer breeze blew in through the open window in Yonghwa’s room. If Seohyun didn’t know any better she could have sworn she heard the word ‘thank you’ along with Min Young’s giggle being dragged into the room by the light winds. When she looked down at the man in her arms, he was already off in a place where the pressures of life were all gone. “Good night Yonghwa. I love you so much that I don’t know how it’s even possible. Sleep tight my little choding..”

 

 

Author’s Note: With this chapter we say goodbye to my darling Min Young. I still feel really bad for killing off her character though :(. As always, I apologize for not updating on my usual schedule. I just really can’t get into the writing mood these days. And again, as always, I will apologize for this chapter being rather slow. (I’m sorry for being so sorry. It’s just how I am haha) At least I will introduce the antagonist that will help Hyuna try to make Yonghwa hers.

 

I think i’m going to have at least 5 more chapters to go before the story is over. Fret not, because I have yet another story cooking up in my notebook that I am feeling will be more fun than this one. This Jae Hyuk guy is going to play a large role in the events to come. I don’t want to drag the story out even more than it already has so I will probably not go past chapter 30 and if I do maybe only 1 or 2 chapters. Be warned: Clichés to the max incoming. Don’t say I didn’t warn you guys. Thanks for the continued support everyone :)

 

(For anyone that was confused cause of Jae Hyuk. Long story short, he is the male version of Hyuna. He likes Min Young a lot, but Min Young always liked Yonghwa. He thinks his life is ruined because Yonghwa ‘stole’ Min Young from him. He also thinks that she got pregnant and died because of Yonghwa. Jae Hyuk has a very short fuse as was seen in the story, so he is quick to take Hyuna’s offer for revenge.)