Plans in Motion

You Belong With Me

Chapter 28 – Plans in Motion

 

 

Hyuna’s stay was cut short by a few days upon Joon’s insistence that she return home to be more comfortable. Obviously, he knew of her intentions to stay near Yonghwa but he was not having it. After a few angry rants to the hospital staff, they finally relented and let Hyuna leave. She was reluctant to leave, but once Joon set his mind on something, there was nothing more she could do. Seohyun and Yonghwa on the other hand were more than relieved that the psychotic woman was out of their sight. Hyuna had been rather normal for the few days she stayed in bed, but there was no telling when she could take a turn for the worse.

Joon currently carried Hyuna’s bag while Jae Hyuk pushed her wheelchair into the elevator. The scheming doctor felt awkward being in such a small space with Hyuna’s husband. Joon didn’t look particularly happy to see him, but his wife insisted that he come down with her. “So… how do you two know each other? I haven’t ever heard of you Dr. Hwang.”

Luckily, Jae Hyuk was expecting a question of that type from Joon. Hyuna was a very calculating person, so she knew better than to let her guard down. “I’m a friend of hers she met while in university. She met me by accident when she was dating Jung Yonghwa,” Jae Hyuk responded as per Hyuna’s instructions. Joon, while not the most observant person in the world, knew something was up. There was no way he hadn’t heard of Jae Hyuk if they were as good friends as they claimed.

“I never heard Yonghwa speak of you either,” Joon pointed out. “You went to the same medical school as him?”

“Yes, I did. Lee Joon-sshi I don’t mean to sound rude, but where are you getting at with these questions?” the doctor asked in hopes to shake Joon off his back. No matter how good he and Hyuna were at spinning webs of deceit, they would get caught if they spun a web so big even they got caught in it. “I don’t understand why you speak to me as if you were suspicious.”

Joon’s muscles relaxed a bit for the first time since they entered the elevator. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to cause you any discomfort. Work probably has me too stressed out.” Hyuna smiled a hidden devious smirk when she heard Joon put his guard back down.

“Joon, leave him alone. We recently met up by chance here. Please don’t bug a friend I haven’t seen in years,” Hyuna pleaded. “We hadn’t ever got to see each other since I left after getting married.”

Even though her husband knew Hyuna didn’t truly belong to him, he still smiled back as he always did. He loved Hyuna, even if she didn’t love him back. It was that one sided feeling that ruined his life, yet, he couldn’t find it in him to be mean to her. “A-Alright…” he stuttered back bashfully. Soon enough the elevator ride came to an end, forcing Joon to head to the office to pay the hospital bill.  That gave Hyuna and Jae Hyuk more than enough time to work out a detail or two of their plan.

“I’m going to work on the plan tonight. Yonghwa won’t even know what hit him,” Hyuna laughed evilly. “Stupid Seohyun won’t be smiling when I drop this bomb on her.” Jae Hyuk smiled back forcedly, but secretly cringed at her actions. Things were starting to get weird, but it’s not like he had a choice in the matter.

“The director is suspecting that someone took those medicines from the vault. Hyuna… I’m not about to lose my job because of you blackmailing me,” Jae Hyuk answered angrily. He was risking too much for something that wasn’t even worth his time anymore. Yonghwa wasn’t even a bad guy when he really thought about it. “I don’t even want a part of this anymore.”

Hyuna knew that Jae Hyuk wasn’t going to be easily controlled, but she had a lot of leverage over him with the medicine in her pocket. “Don’t worry about the medicine. That nurse that came in often to check up on me will take the heat for that,” Hyuna chuckled, leaving Jae Hyuk confused.

“What are you talking about?”

“I paid off one of the other nurses to sneak some of the medicine into her locker,” Hyuna confessed. “Right about now word is making its way to the director of your wing.”

Jae Hyuk couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He hadn’t even thought that far ahead yet Hyuna had. She actually had the nerve to bribe someone so an innocent woman could be framed. The drugs taken from the vault were extremely illegal for anyone to have without permission. “Hyuna! That woman is going to lose her job I-I can’t do that to her…” Now, things were definitely too far. Even people that weren’t involved were being hurt.

“Stop being such a baby. Who gives a rat’s if that nobody loses her job?” Hyuna barked. “Worry about saving yourself when the time comes. I still need you and you need me to survive. Remember that.” Joon came into their field of view just before their little spat came to an end. Hyuna knew it wouldn’t do her good to get on Jae Hyuk’s bad side, but she couldn’t have any interruptions.

“Hey, we have to let Jae Hyuk get to work. Let’s go home,” Joon suggested when he finally made his way to their side. “It was nice meeting you today. I’m sorry if I offended you.” Hyuna’s husband gave Jae Hyuk a small apologetic bow and went on his way to the car. Jae Hyuk could only stand there stunned until he grasped the situation.

“Kim Hyuna what kind of monster are you?” he asked himself. “Jae Hyuk, what the hell are you doing with this psycho?” Now more than ever did he regret his actions. If he didn’t beat Hyuna at her own game now, he wouldn’t ever be able to shake her off of him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyuna hobbled over to the velvet sofa in the middle of her living room once Joon rolled her into the house. She still felt soreness in her side, but she supposed it was better for her to get her plans moving as fast as possible. “Hyuna, is there something you want to tell me?” Joon questioned in a serious voice. Hyuna knew there was trouble if he was speaking in that way. It was rare for him to speak to her in such a manner, especially if she was still recovering from a gunshot wound.

“No, why would you ask that?” she answered innocently. “What’s the matter?”

“Yonghwa and I had a talk a few days ago. I don’t really like you seeing him,” Joon finally spoke up. “I hope I won’t have to worry about him messing with us anymore.”

Hyuna scoffed at his words. “Wait… You’re reprimanding me because I met up with someone I knew from three years ago? You even did the same thing with Jae Hyuk. What is your deal Joon?”

“What is my deal?” he asked sarcastically. “You are Hyuna. You’re out seeing all these men all of a sudden and you don’t even look in my direction. What the hell am I supposed to think?”

The jealousy she instilled in him seemed to be growing by the day. Hyuna expected him to be on edge, but she didn’t expect him to explode so early. “Joon, stop beating around the bush. Do you think I’m cheating on you?” Of course, she was thinking about it, but that wouldn’t stop her from lying about it. She was after all one of the biggest liars on the planet. If anyone could victimize herself to get out of a sticky situation, it was her.

“Yeah I do. I know you still like Yonghwa. Every day of my life I wake up and hope that you didn’t marry me for my money. It’s good to know that everyone else knew what an idiot I was except for me,” Joon dejectedly replied.

“You’re overstepping the boundaries Joon,” she reproached in a hurt voice. “I can’t believe you would speak this way to me. What the hell happened to you?”

“YOU did! you Hyuna. I hate you so much. You used me! You used me to fulfill your sick desires of being a rich woman. I can’t believe I fell for you and your lies.” Joon was now pacing back in forth across the elegant tile floor they had in their living room. Hyuna hadn’t ever seen Joon as agitated as he was at that moment. Even though he was rather hyper, he never really got angry.

“I can show you that you’re just seeing things  in your head. I can show you that I can live without you and your stupid money. Let’s get a divorce. This marriage hasn’t worked out for the past few months anyways.” Joon’s pacing stopped suddenly when he heard Hyuna’s suggestion. That was the last card she could put on the table. If that didn’t work, she was screwed with no way out.

For once Hyuna was in a corner. She thought Joon was going to flip out and beg her to stay, but instead he started laughing. It wasn’t even a laugh like when someone told you a funny joke. No it was much more sinister. It was almost as if he were calling out her bluff with just a laugh. “You think you can threaten me with that?” he spat back. “Wrong, Hyuna.”

“Joon I –” Hyuna began before being interrupted by a strong grip on her neck. His stronger hands wrapped themselves around her delicate skin, choking out her last breath of air.

“You’re mine. Kim Hyuna, you belong to me. I ing own you,” he maniacally snarled at her. Hyuna was frozen in fear when she heard the evil in lacing his voice. Even a demon from hell herself was being scared by the way Joon’s eyes were filled with rage and fury. “You think you can leave me? I don’t think so. , you are staying in this house where I can see you at all times.”

“You can’t lock me up in this house Joon!” she growled back. “I’ll call the cops!”

“I can’t hold you in here? Watch me,” he taunted her. “I bet you think I’m kidding. Well, I’m not so you better get used to it.” His hands released the grip on slowly as he let his fingers snake up to her beautiful face. His thumb traced the outline of her lips before he lowered his head to snatch a forced kiss out of her. “See, you’re so pretty when you’re quiet.”

Fear was the only thing that radiated from her eyes. She couldn’t even glare at him in defiance or else she risked him killing her. The kiss he planted on her lips was one of the foulest and most disgusting things she had ever tasted. stung with the taste of his own lips, almost forcing her to gag. “You’re a ing lunatic,” she insulted. “You won’t get away with this.”

“Oh, but that’s where you’re wrong darling,” he spoke in the same cold voice. “I can do whatever I want because I have money. You know just as well as I do how much those little pieces of paper can make the world go round. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.”

“What the hell are you? You were an easy target for me to grab hold of. Since when do you have a backbone?”

It was Joon’s turn to scoff. His hands roamed over her body, hovering over sensitive regions tentatively. “You have nobody to blame but yourself. You made me this way. Hyuna, I’m tired of being second place in your life. No, I’m not even that. Now I will show you what I do to things that are mine.”

Hyuna squealed in distress when she felt his hands reaching under her shirt. Her s suddenly felt a small jolt of pain as he roughly fondled her. She never had a problem having with him before, but now it was different. She felt so disgusted and turned off by the situation. The only thing that she could think of was how Yonghwa would only make sweet and innocent love to her if they were together. He wouldn’t ever force himself onto anyone as Joon was doing.

“Let me go you bastard!” she yelled while flailing. “My wound is going to open up you idiot! Let me go!” A sudden jerk of her knee sent it into his private area, effectively ending his unwanted assault.

“I’ll let it slide today since you’re still hurt. I need to head back to the office for now,” Joon groaned while dealing with the excruciating pain in his abdomen. “There are guards outside of the door and I took the liberty of removing any form of communication you have with the outside world.”

“You’re sick,” she spat at him. “What do you think you’re going to gain from this?”

“Nothing. I just want to make you as miserable as I have been for the past few years. You’ve ruined my life and now it’s my turn to ruin yours. That seems like a fair trade right? Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m late for work. Don’t wait up for me honey, I’ll be back soon.”

Joon chuckled at her once more before grabbing his briefcase and heading out the door. The plan to ruin Yonghwa and Seohyun’s relationship had to go on that night. The timing had to be perfect or else she wouldn’t be able to pull off her grand finale. Joon’s random psychotic outburst was throwing a very large wrench in her plans. Luckily, she was much more devious than him. If Joon thought he had her trapped, he hadn’t met the real Kim Hyuna.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hello this is Jung Yonghwa speaking. May I ask who this is?” a familiar voice answered. Just hearing his greeting made a feeling of relief wash over her. With the situation at home, Hyuna desperately needed to find the only man she ever loved in her life.

“Yonghwa!” Hyuna cried into the phone. “Come here!”

“Hyuna? Is that you? Look, I don’t have time for your games so please leave me alone,” Yonghwa brushed off.  While he knew that Hyuna was eventually going to look for him, he hadn’t expected it to be only hours after her discharge. “I thought I told you to stay away from me. How did you even get my number?”

“Yong-Yonghwa,” she slurred in a drunken voice. “I’m at barrrrr right now and everything is all spinny. I think you gave me some really strong medicine for the painnnnnn.”

“EH?! You’re drinking while you’re taking pain killers? You’re going to die you idiot!” he yelled through the phone.

Hyuna smirked her victorious smile for the thousandth time in the past week. With her little lie she knew Yonghwa wouldn’t be able to resist coming to look for her. She knew him far too well. “I’m at the firsssst bar in Hongdae when you get off the subway station,” she continued to babble. “Yah! Jung Yonghwa! I need a doctor right nowwwwwwww!”

Yonghwa on the other side of the phone looked down at his watch and noticed he had a few hours before Seohyun returned from her business meeting in Busan. Her father suddenly requested that she sub in for him at the last minute, leaving Yonghwa all alone for a few days. He really didn’t want to see Hyuna, but if she was drinking while taking medicine, she would get hurt. “Ugh, I’m only going to go because I don’t want to get sued or anything even though it’s your fault.”

“Come fast too,” she sniffled, all of a sudden putting on a sobbing tone of voice. “I have to tell you about Joon too.”

Yonghwa sighed once more before driving over to the bar Hyuna said she was in. After the short drive, he aimlessly walked around until he spotted the familiar head of black hair. Beside her was a half empty bottle of vodka which confirmed his suspicions of her drinking. “Why did you call me out here? I’m not your husband you know,” Yonghwa pointed out to the woman from behind. “Please tell me you didn’t drink this all by yourself.”

“I’m so happy to see you!” Hyuna squealed when she heard his voice. “I can’t go back to Joon’s house. I’m too scared.”

“What is it this time? Did he beat you again?” Yonghwa asked incredulously. He had neither the time nor the desire to hear Hyuna’s sob stories.

“Joon locked me inside his house. He heard me talking to you in the hospital the first night I was there,” Hyuna explained. Yonghwa put the pieces of the puzzle together and now it made sense to him why Joon acted so violently that night. Not only did Hyuna confess to him, but she did so in front of her husband. “Look.” Yonghwa glanced over at the way she was pointing at her neck and noticed a faint line of small bruises.

“Is that what I think it is?”

“Joon almost strangled me,” Hyuna whimpered. “I… I can’t go back there Yonghwa. Not now or not ever. I’m too scared.” No matter how much he hated Hyuna, he couldn’t deny she sounded downright pitiful. Before Joon confronted him, he wouldn’t have believed her. However, he knew Joon was off his rocker since that night a week ago. There was no telling what crazy stunts he was willing to pull to keep Hyuna by his side. “Can you help me? I’m scared he will hurt me. He-He almost me Yonghwa. He was a rabid beast and he tore off my clothes. That bastard pinned me down and me all over. It was traumatizing.”

“Hyuna, you’re reaping what you sowed,” Yonghwa replied bluntly. He had no need to hear her speak. Sure, he felt bad. At the same time, he knew she was asking for it since day one. It wasn’t his problem if Joon decided to be a sick bastard to her. If anything she was only getting what life should have given her years ago. “If you hadn’t married him for his money, you wouldn’t have been in this situation.”

Hyuna motioned silently to a waiter, forcing him to come over to their table. “Here you are sir,” the young man politely offered. “This drink is on the house. It is non-alcoholic since I believe this young lady asked for you to be her this evening.”

“Ah… thank you…” Yonghwa hesitantly thanked. Hyuna nodded at the young waiter, indicating he had done as planned. The unsuspecting young doctor took a sip of the red drink without any indication of catching onto the plan. “Hyuna, I think you should just call a cab and head home. How did you even get out if you said he locked you in?”

“I had to bribe the guards into letting me out for the night. Joon is gone for the weekend and I needed a way to get out of the house,” she confessed. “Please, don’t make me go back. You have to have some form of compassion.”

A few more sips made their way into Yonghwa’s mouth, causing his eyelids to flutter shut every so often. “Are you sure this drink is non-alcoholic? I feel a little dizzy,” Yonghwa quietly commented. “, I think they made a mistake with this drink. I can barely even feel my lips moving. Hyuna what the hell are you doing?”

Soon enough, Yonghwa’s brain completely shut off. The powerful sedative the waiter snuck into his drink took effect instantly. “Night night sleepyhead,” Hyuna joked in her normal voice. Her conscience laughed a little about how she should have gone to acting school instead of marrying Joon. Had she been that good at acting in the past, she was sure to have been casted in countless movies. “Now then, shall we go home honey?”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Something about Hyuna’s instincts told her that dragging a drugged man to his own house wasn’t a good idea. It especially wasn’t a good idea when there was a risk of his girlfriend showing up to ruin your plans. However, there was something about that risk that made her want to do it more. If Seohyun happened to walk into the room while the plan was in action, it could go both ways. It was a risk she was willing to take.

“Seohyun ah…” Yonghwa mumbled while Hyuna carried him up to his room. He leaned so far on her that she was surprised she could still stand up straight. “I don’t feel so well. I think Hyuna is trying to pull something again. Can you tell her to go away?”

“Yeah, I’ll tell her,” Hyuna replied, almost giggling at the way Yonghwa thought she was Seohyun. The drugs that Jae Hyuk gave her really lived up to their name. The concoction of pills she slipped into his drink was made up of a variety of hallucinogens and sedatives. He claimed that if Yonghwa did manage to stay awake though them, he wouldn’t even be able to tell his right hand from his left foot. Hyuna had to admit that he was right. Yonghwa was so out of it that he even thought she was Seohyun. Somehow, they managed to walk into the room where she figured he slept in. Bells kept going off in her head that it would be a much better idea to leave to a hotel or something of the sort but her excitement was getting the best of her.

“Yah… why are you taking my clothes off?” he mumbled. Yonghwa’s vision was so clouded that he couldn’t even see anything apart from the faintest outline of a woman. He could vaguely feel the weight of the woman’s hands taking off his clothes. “Seohyun, we can’t do this right now. I’m too sleepy.”

“Shhhhh,” she shushed while putting her finger to his mouth. “Just let me do what I need to do for you. Sit back and relax.” Yonghwa’s shirt came off first, leaving all of the exposed skin at her disposal. While he wasn’t as toned as Joon was, she still had to admit he was breathtaking. Soon enough she was fiddling with the buckle on his belt.

For some reason, something inside of Yonghwa’s brain clicked. It wasn’t a conscious action, but there was a strange voice telling him to stop doing what he was doing. His limbs were limp, but he still found energy to move them. Something about the situation was off, but he was much too drugged to know what it was. “Hyun… I can’t. I love you too much to do this to you. Let’s just sleep.”

The way he was rejecting her even in his drugged state made Hyuna sick to her stomach. “Yonghwa wake up!! We have to do this! You’re mine!” she begged. Yonghwa’s body was completely shut off once he fell asleep. Even if Hyuna tried to take advantage of him now, she wouldn’t be able to accomplish it. She figured the dosage was much too strong for him. He wouldn’t be able to get an with the way things were going.

“!” Hyuna hissed. “Damn it! Seohyun you are always ruining my plans.” Her master plan depended on her taking advantage of him. She would use his body for her pleasure and at the same time let Seohyun know about it. Even if Seohyun trusted him after that, it wouldn’t be the same. Now, that didn’t seem like that would happen. Hyuna pulled out Yonghwa’s cell phone and dialed Jae Hyuk’s number.

“Who are you and why are you calling me this late at night?” Jae Hyuk angrily answered.

“We drugged him too much. The idiot is too passed out to even breathe. I can’t him in this state!” Hyuna hysterically yelled. “What am I supposed to do now?”

“That’s why you drugged him? I gave you those top class medications so you could get into his pants?” Jae Hyuk questioned in disbelief. “Why the hell..? Never mind I’m not even going to ask what the hell your crazy plans are.”

“Jae Hyuk, tell me what the hell to do.”

“Um, well, you can force him to believe you slept with him. Yonghwa is too much of a good guy to hide that from his  girlfriend,” Jae Hyuk reasoned. “Just make the scene as believable as you can. Keep telling him over and over that you slept together. You can even make that idiot believe he’s a purple dinosaur that knows how to play a guitar while dancing with aliens on Mars. He’s so gone there’s nothing you can’t force into his brain.”

“Alright, that’s all I need from him anyways.” Hyuna rudely cut him off, in order to whisper lies into Yonghwa’s ears. There he lay, in all his glory. Everything was ready for her to take. There wasn’t a single square centimeter of his body hidden by clothing. If only he were awake she could finally fulfill all her sinful desires she’s had since she met him. “It’s a shame I will have to waste this opportunity my love. I could have given you the night of your life.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seohyun walked into Yonghwa’s room early in the morning to see clothes thrown all over the place. It was very unlike him to be so untidy so she figured something happened to him last night. A quick look at Yonghwa’s face told her that he had drank or something of the sort the night before. His hair was messier than it usually was and the dark circles under his eyes could probably reach the floor. She noticed that he was sleeping , something he never did. Seohyun had even asked him about it once and he claimed he hadn’t ever done it.

“Yonghwa are you okay?” she poked at him in his sleep. “Hey, wake up. Are you alright?”

“H-Hyun… ugh what the hell did we do last night?” Yonghwa asked in a pained voice. “My head feels like it’s about to explode. How much did we drink last night?”

“We didn’t drink last night. I was on the train from Busan. Did something happen for you to have drunk alone?” she questioned worriedly.

Just then images of the night before rushed into his head. Disturbing images of Hyuna running her lipstick covered mouth all over his body invaded his mind. Soon enough a scene of Hyuna’s form bucking up and down against his body played over and over. “… ! !” Hyuna must have told him a large amount of details while he was sleeping because he remembered everything too clearly.

“What’s wrong? You’re scaring me.”

“I don’t suppose these are yours…” he mumbled when he pulled a pair of lacy from under his sheets. “ing hell! Seohyun I’m so sorry! What the hell did I do last night?”

“Yonghwa, please tell me what’s going on,” Seohyun begged with tears in her eyes. “What is that? Did something happen?”

“I think I had with Hyuna. I can’t remember everything clearly but I keep seeing her having with me in my head. I’m sure she drugged me or something when I went to go see her but I can’t make anything out. All I can remember is me and her in bed together.”

Those words struck Seohyun across the face hard. She knew Hyuna was going to pull a fast one on her eventually. A little voice in her head warned her to not trust that , but she had done it anyways. Now Hyuna had even desecrated the one thing in the world she cared for. Most women would doubt the man right away, but Seohyun knew better. Yonghwa loved her for 20 years and more. He wouldn’t do anything with Hyuna even if she pointed a gun at his head.

“I’m so sorry Seohyun,” Yonghwa sobbed. “What the hell am I doing? What the ?!”

“Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We don’t know what happened. Let’s go find her and set things straight okay?”

Both members of the couple agreed that was the best course of action, but they both knew that it was going to be a dead end. Hyuna would only say what she felt was best for her sake. Even if Yonghwa hadn’t done anything with her, she would say she did. That’s just the way the evil woman was. Guilt was the only thing Yonghwa could feel at that moment. In his mind, he thought he had gone all the way with her. Seohyun also felt desperate. As much as she knew Yonghwa had nothing to do with Hyuna, she was scared. Even if Hyuna had him, she couldn’t ever see Yonghwa in the same light again. All they could hope for was that Hyuna told the truth that they wanted to hear.

 

 

Author’s Note: So … I went like 2 weeks without an update. After the site went down for that week or so, I stopped caring about this story honestly. It deleted a few comments, views, subscribers, and an update so I was just not in the mood to care. I’m just slowly trekking on as I continue this story which I feel has not been to my liking. I swear this isn’t even YongSeo anymore, it’s just pointless and tasteless drama haha. I will admit I am very disappointed in myself. Man I used the word “I” too much in this paragraph. I’m still glad I still have you guys backing me up though :).

Anyways, this is ending soon. I’m going to give it like two maybe three more chapters. I’ll be ending it before the 25th of this month since that’s when I leave for the dorms again. I’ll be sure to get this finished fast. Don’t hate me for the plot twists. It’s for the good of the story!