chapter 6

Underneath

 

authors note:

I was supposed to update last night but AFF isn't working on my laptop, i couldn't even log in! but everytime i use my mom's, it's working, but only when there's like  new story updates/comments and subbies. 

i'm so frustrated i just wanna share that. haha ok read on :)

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh my legs! My poor legs!” bom cried as she walks with heavy footsteps.

 

“Bommie, i feel like my bones are breaking, i don’t think i can make it to the dorm.” The petite Dara said while panting.

 

“Omo! Minzy! You’re not even sweating! After 12 hours of dancing you still look fresh? You have to tell me your secret! Bom grabs minzy by the shoulders as she leans her head on the maknaes back.

 

“Secret? Aigoo.. unnie, i guess it’s all about the age..” she sprints off, laughing so hard as she leaves her unnies behind.

 

“Oh no you didn’t! Minzy! I’m gonna get you this time young lady!” Bom said trying to catch her, when she did,she yank the maknae’s neck with her arms playfully.

 

“Unnie!” Minzy whines as while she couldn’t control her laugh.

 

Dara could only laugh at the two squabble as they came near to their dorm; she held the knob and opened the door.

 

 

 

“Baby, you’re here! “ jiyong beamed at his girlfriend.

He stood up from the couch and came towards her.

 

“Come here baby.” He hugs dara and kisses her cheeks.

 

“Aigoo, not in front of the girls babe.” Dara shyly replied.

 

“Isn’t my baby so cute when she’s shy?” he pinches  her nose playfully.

 

“Get a room you two, urgh..” bom said  kinda bitterly cause she’s single at the moment.

 

“Haha, don’t mind her you guys.” Minzy said to the mushy couple and the two girls went to their respective rooms.

 

From the kitchen, chaerin appeared in front of them holding a bowl of popcorn and some soda. She and jiyong was watching tv a while ago when she decided to pick up some snacks.

 

“Oh chae! Are you feeling ok now?” dara asked her best friend.

 

“Of course she is! I took good care of her.” Jiyong said proudly before chae could even answer.

 

“oh my jingyo so caring to my chaerin ah.” Dara using her baby talk voice as she pinches his cheeks.

He nods his head with a cute pout like a little boy.

The  two continue acting so couply, as if they were all alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile..

 

“CLTOP...” seungri said.

 

 

“hmm...Toprin!” daesung exclaimed.

 

 

“Chaeseung...” taeyang joined in.

 

“Seungrin!” daesung said brightly.

 

 

“That sounds like my name dude!” seungri said

 

 

“How about..” daesung said but was cut off by their silver haired hyung

 

 

“Yah! One more stupid tandem name and you’re gonna get it!” he yelled, the boys have been teasing him the whole time as they head back to their dorm, and he had enough already.

 

 

“Sheesh, i guess it’s his time of the month..” Seungri whispered to daesung.

 

 

“I heard that!”

 

When they got to their dorm, he immediately plopped down to his bed, Feeling tired and little giddy at the same time

(he’s kinda bipolar XD)

 

 

CL..................sky.........................CLTop... .......................skyTop..................

 

 

Then a light bulb popped in his head.

 

 

 

“SKYTEMPO!”  he said as if he’s invented ketchup  (IDK it just popped in my head)

 

 

Skytempo he thought, then he suddenly giggled like a teenager and buried his face on his pillow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at the 2ne1’s dorm...

 

Jiyong has already left their dorm and went back to his.

The girls were all tired and was asleep immediately as soon as their heads hit their pillow.

 

Except for one girl.

 

She lock herself in the bathroom to do her business... (and no she’s not doing number 2!)

 

Chaerin was about to do something else, her own nightly ritual.

 

Holding her toothbrush in one hand while the other hand lands on her hips, she look at her reflection in the mirror.

 

 

 

I’m not good enough.

 

 

 

 

She gagged the toothbrush closer to and repeated it until she could feel from her insides the food that she ate a while ago, moving and about to throw it up.

 

 

She suppressed all the noise that you could possibly hear from someone who is purging, and she’s pretty good at it, cause she’s been doing it for quite a while.

 

 

 

 

I’m not skinny enough.

 

 

 

 

 

Then she did it all over again, this time, with tears falling off her face.