Chapter 11

Underneath

a/n:

i'm such a , i know, but this semester wasn't so kind to my poor brain, so i had to remove all the distractions. I'm really sorry for being out for how many months, i don't expect you to welcome me back, in fact i'm even encouraging you to send some hate on me, haha totally cool with that. I won't make any promises anymore cause i probably won't be able to do it, but i do have a lot of free time for the next 2 months, its summer vacation after all. So i guess, that's it, oh and i'm so embarassed to you guys, so please, feel free to unsubscribe, i'm probably the most annoying author out there.

 

You know one of those scenes in a movie where the protagonist finds herself in an unfamiliar bed after who knows what happened to her last night?

Yep it can happen in real life too.

She woke up with a throbbing pain in her head and an undesirable urge to puke, and puke she did when she found the nearest thing next to her, a vase, a very fancy one actually. Then it kick in, where am i?

She looked around her. Everything looked sleek, modern and masculine in this white walled room with a little shade of black and gray here and there. Its stunning minimalist decor was fit for a bachelor, but then when she turned in the corner, she saw another side of this spacious bed room.

Rows of toys, from batman to darth vader, and other weird looking toys arranged in a giant wall of shelves came to surprised her.It reminded her of her own love of collecting her favourite bear, rilakkuma. But this was just an intense obsession over children’s toys, and then she saw it.

 

She gasp, hundreds of disturbing thoughts ran through her head.

 A stranger...has changed her out of her own clothes!

“oh my god!” she stood frozen, trying to remember what happened to her last night.

A stranger.took me home. change my clothes.saw me.. She covered her chest feeling violated and wronged she couldn’t even finished the sentence in her head.

She cringed at the thought. Never in her entire life did she feel scared like this.

He might be some creepy, bald serial killer who has a weird obsession over children’s toys who happens to find her an easy prey as she was out of herself last night.

Oh lord, please, tell me it’s not what I think it is.. She pleaded, as if some help from above would come and rescue her. All the possible disturbing scenarios flashed in her mind, and then she heard heavy footsteps behind the door.

This is it.. she thought, then grabbed some possible weapons she could use...like.. a drumstick .

Then she strike a pose ready to pounce on her evil captor.

 

 

Who am i kidding? She thought, so in the last second she decided it wasn’t such a smart idea. He might be a big guy with stony muscles compared to her nonexistent biceps. So she ditch the sticks and jump to bed, and under the covers she went. One thing she learned in self defence is it’s smarter to pretend you’re dead or something before you strike your target.

Slowly the door opened and she heard the intruder coming closer and closer, and a thump on the table on the bedside was heard.

Beads of sweat rolled in her forehead, and it took all her guts to peek in the said intruder, expecting for the worse, what caught her view was not what she expected at all.

 

A woman in her late 40’s was wearing an apron with pretty curls hanging on her shoulders. She was nothing like what she had in mind. Gone are the chainsaw and all the horrible stuff in her head, she sighed in relief.

“Oh, you’re up dear, why don’t you sip some tea i made you.” she smiled and helped the bewildered chaerin to sit up.

She smiled back, sipped the tea, still confused in this weird situation, but the woman in front of her was all smiles it seems inappropriate to ask her who the heck she is.

“I’m so sorry dear, my son had to leave early, He has a photo shoot to attend to. But not to worry, I’m here.” she smiled once again.

 

Son? Who is she talking about?

 She scratched her head out of confusion with an evident look on her face that says ‘how did i get here?’

 

“Oh, you seemed to be deeply unconscious last night dear, he brought you home last night. I think he tried to keep it a secret from me, but i saw him carrying you to his room.” Then a wide grin formed on her face as if her son did something that made her so proud.

She wasn’t done yet.

“My goodness, I had no idea he could keep such a secret from me. All this years i thought he had no interest in girls, and then last night, he showed up with a girl in his arms, carrying you so lovingly like a how a groom would carry his bride.” She joined her hands in delight, remembering such a sweet gesture, it brought back memories of her younger years.

CL wasn’t exactly sure what she’s talking about, making her more confuse than she already is.

 

“Uhmm..ma’am..i think there’s a misunderstanding here..”

The woman hush her without letting her finish.

“I know it’s hard for you guys to keep a secret, and i understand what you’re going through.” She gave a sympathetic look like she knows something CL didn’t.

“I know you girls aren’t allowed to date and all, but i want you to know i have nothing but support for my seunghyun’s love life.” Then she hugged the shocked looking CL right away.

“Remember, you have my support, and pshaw, just call me mom instead, ok?” She gave a thumbs up and was about to head out when she remembered something.

“Oh i almost forgot, Here’s some clothes for you, and please eat breakfast with me before you leave dear.” With that, she left.

 

CL is still trying to process all the information she heard.

 

 

Loading....

 

Me, Top’s girlfriend?

 

She slumped right back to bed wondering how the heck she even got in this situation.

 


 

“Ok, nice work everyone, that’s a wrap!”

 

So it was another photo shoot done for bigbang’s top, and boy was he glad that it’s over.

Smiling in front of a camera was  just not his thing and the fact that something’s making him feel queasy all morning  was just not helping him either.

He went to look for his phone right away. A dozen of messages but he only read one, The one that came from his omma.

You’re lovely girlfriend left already dear, oh she’s such a sweet heart i tell you. Do tell your mother  next time you bring her home, ok?

He could only sigh, he already know where this was going, knowing his mother, she’s not gonna let this one go even if he tells him the truth. He’s in deep trouble for sure, chaerin will get the wrong idea once again, and he doesn’t wanna deal with angry chaerin part 2, he was only trying to help for goodness sake.

A tap in his shoulder coming from his assistant disrupted his thoughts. Holding a box with a visible pretty cupcakes inside it, the assistant handed it to him.

“What’s this?”

“A girl told me to give it to you boss, a note came with it too, she’s quite pretty so i figured she’s no crazy saesang.”

Taking the box with one hand, he wondered whose it from. He read the note and it says

 

sorry for what happened last time, i hope i can make it up too you to our next date if you don’t mind. ^_^

-Shin min ah

 


 

 

His feet up on the table as he leans in his chair with his hands at the back of his head, Jiyong just can’t seem to focus on the important stuff these days. With hisplanning about his girlfriend’s surprised bday party plus all the unfinished songs he has to worry about, oddly, it all seems so far away from his mind. Instead, what’s occupying his mind is last night’s turn of events.

 

 

 

10 hours ago....

The bartender scratched his head, annoyed by the fact that another drunk, depressed girl is still lying unconscious in front of him. It’s been an hour since she called someone to pick him up, but with no luck, no help arrived.

He decided to give it another try. He grabbed the next to her and tried for her speed dial...1.....

He waits for the other line to pick up and he did.

 

Chaerin?” He said right away.

The bartender told him about the situation and gave him the address.

 

 

 

 

10 minutes later...

A flashy car arrived at the scene. A guy wearing a bonnet and shades step out of the vehicle and went straight ahead inside the establishment.

 

The girl with her head lying in the counter caught his attention right away amidst the crowd.

“CHAE!”

She heard his voice and slowly look around and found him.

 “Oppa?” She said confused and still dazed because of the liquor.

She was grinning from ear to ear upon seeing her beloved oppa, forgetting for a moment what happened a while back.

“Oh, you came to fetch me oppa..” She lazily threw her hands in the air and stood up and walked up wobbling on her way to him. He’s not exactly used to CL being this drunk, or for her to drink at all is so not her style.

“Let’s get you home now, chae.” He took her arms and helped her walk, but she kept on bumping into people, and stools that he just ended up carrying her in his arms.

She was light, and really sleepy right now, so she probably had no idea that jiyong is carrying him.  He was so preoccupied into carrying her safely on his way into his car that he didn’t realize someone else was standing just a few feet away from them.

 

 

 

He closed the door of the backseat of his car, then he caught a shadow of someone familiar rushing to get into her car.

 

 “Dara? What are you doing here?” He asked quite surprised to see his girlfriend.

He was sure it was her, but she didn’t respond, and the car started to move out of the parking space, but before it did, he ran and stopped right in front of it.

Yep, it sure was Dara.

He motioned for her to get out, but she didn’t. He moved closer to her door and opened it.

“Dara, what are you doing here?” he asked, and then noticed the tears streaming down her face.

She turned to looked at him.

 

“Are you..are you cheating on me?” She asked, as a bit of lump in was beginning to form again.

“What? That was just chaerin, she needed some ride..” he was taken  aback with his girlfriends accusations.

She stared right into his eyes, waiting for him to admit it, but he didn’t.

“Seriously, dara,  how can you even think of such a thing? You know I could never do that to you.”

 

You kissed her, that’s  why

Long pause, She was confused right now, she didn’t know if she should trust him. He kissed her best friend afer all.  Dara avoided to look at him, then she said

“I don’t know, maybe, maybe i’m not sure about this anymore.”

“Why? Just because i’m gonna drive her home? dara, you know this is ridiculous, right?”

“Oh i know, but that kiss you gave her was not ridiculous at all.”

He was left dumb founded as dara left and drove away.

 

 

“oh ..” he mumbled to himself and then suddenly, another familiar car arrived in the scene.

 

“Seunghyun?” top step out of the car, he received a call from drunk call from CL earlier, he didn’t get a word of what she said, but the bartender did tell him the address.

“Jiyong, where’s chaerin?” He hurriedly jump out of the car.

“oh right, she’s in my car, she got all drunk by herself.” He opened the door to show him.

“ok, so i guess, i can get going then.” Top said.

 

He was just about to leave, when jiyong stopped him.

“hyung!”

He turned to look at him.

“Would you mind driving her home for me?”