chapter 5

Underneath

 

“Oh good, you’re up.” He noticed her standing in the corner as he finishes up his cooking.

 

“O-oppa, why are you here?” confusion written all over her face.

 

“You don’t remember? I’m the one who carried you back here.”

 

“Oh..”

 

“You black out chae, it seems like you’re not taking good care of yourself.”

 

He came closer to the table and transferred the food to the plate.

 

“So, I’m here to  feed you, look at you, you lost so much weight, and don’t you worry about the practice, you’re excused, so am I,  YG allowed me to accompany you, so i’ll miss practice too, the perks of being a leader huh?” he added as he pulled a chair for Chaerin.

 

She could only nod and feel a little touch for his sweet gesture.

 

“Oh, you didn’t have to bother cooking for me oppa.”

 

Then her stomach contradicted her words as it growled shamefully, which made Jiyong chuckle a little bit.

 

 “Come on, eat, or am I gonna have to feed you?” His eyebrows raised as he sat in front of her, holding the spoon close to .

 

She smiled at his sweetness, you’re still the same ,she thought

 

“This better be good oppa.” She threatened cutely then opened .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at the rehearsals..

“Ok, so the leaders might not be around at the moment, but the practice still goes on people. Oh, and the reason I called the boys over is because you guys will be performing lollipop, arasso?” YG announced, and after talking to the choreographer, he left.

 

After chaerin was sent back to the dorm by Jiyong who insisted to do it, everyone went back to practice mode, but still they were a little worried about her, especially the girls.

 

“I bet chaerin forgot to eat again, tsk tsk, our poor leader over works herself.” Dara recalled, because she does often forgets to eat on time.

 

“Yeah, i can’t imagine missing a meal just for one day.” Bom added.

 

“Unnie, you never miss a meal at all, i think you would just die if you did.” Minzy teased the older girl to lighten up the mood cause she knows that her unnie will be fine.

 

“Minzy! That’s not true!” she whined like a kid.

 

But on the other side of the room, someone else was worried too, but that’s not the only thing he feels.

 

 

Flashback is a must for every chapter for me,haha....

 

She fell to the ground in an instant, and before anyone could even react, someone else came to the rescue and came near her.

He carried her right away and took her to the clinic.

 

 

 

 

 

Top couldn’t understand  why he was feeling this way, but there’s one thing he know, he felt so annoyed when he touch her like that, although He was just carrying her, he was feeling something he’s never felt before.

 

He was kinda angry, and it shows in his face right now.

 

“Hyung, hyung! Yoohoo!” seungri waved his hand in front of Top who looks like he could kill someone with that stare, and that is what seungri just got.

 

“Whoa,what up with that look hyung? One minute you’re smiling like an idot and now you look like you wanna kill me.”

 

He shrugged him off then calmed himself down a little, for the choreographer is about to arrange their places.

They followed his instructions and when it was done the choreo said

“Hmm.. now where to put the two leaders...”

He said it loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

 

 

“Beside me!” a deep voice captured everyone’s attention, so all their eyes went to him.

Wrong move  he thought to himself as he heard his boys snickering around him, and the 2ne1 girls just found it too cute that he wants to be beside her so bad.

 

“I mean, there’s no girl on this side..so..” Top said as he scratched his neck, uncomfortable of the look they’re giving him.

 

“Aigoo, can my jiyong dance beside me too?” dara asked the choreographer using all her aegyo to persuade him.

 

“Oh, alright, i didn’t realize we have a lot of love birds in here.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please don't kill me because of the skydragon moment!  >.<