chapter 4

Underneath

 

Author’s note:

There’s a little change i made guys, instead of a week away from the concert, let’s make it a month, so my plot for the next chapters would seem realistic, owkie?

Oh and one more thing, in this fic YG is not that strict so there’s no dating ban, k e ke that’s all :)

 

 

Loud thumps of footsteps echoed through the halls, then it suddenly stop. She was gasping for air with her  hands falling on her knees .

 

&*^$&%#! That was soo freakin embarrassing!

Oh god,  why do i always find myself in an embarrassing situation with him?

 

She slaps her own head repetitively out of frustration. Then his image flash to her mind, her face has gone red like tomatoes then she tried to stop thinking about it, but her mind won’t seem to cooperate.

 

“Hunchae, what are you doing?”

 

 

 

 

Later at the Dance rehearsals...

 

“One, two, three, four, switch!” the leader said, as they do their final routine, and then the music stop.

“Dara, you’re timing is still off, so are you bom, do it again, just you two.” YG declared, being the perfectionist that he is, He is checking on the girls as the family concert is about to be held in front of ten thousand people, which is a first time for the girls, and they are feeling nervous already just in front of their boss, especially the two who are not the best dancer in the group.

 

“Aigoo, not again.” Bom said tiredly. They’ve been dancing since 10 am and  its late in the afternoon already. Because of the gruelling dance routines, they kind of forgot about interrogating chaerin, for now that is.

Dara could only sigh as the music played again, this time, the two younger girls sat down in the corner to take a break.

As they sit, chaerin knows what’s coming next.

“Unnie, you’re acting kinda weird lately, is there something you wanna tell us?” Minzy started, with a tone of maturity on her voice.

Actually, she’s kinda glad that the maknae is the one sitting beside her. She knows that she won’t push her to spill out every single detail just like the other two, so she replied honestly

“i’m not really sure how to explain it either minzy.”

I have no idea at all

 

 

 

 

Bigbang dance rehearsals...

 

“Hyung, what’s with the face? You look weird.” Seungri said as the group takes a break.

“Huh, what face?” Top said

“The silly grin that you can’t wipe off you’re face.” Seungri replied.

“Yeah, and you’re dancing is a lot worse than usual hyung.” Daesung added.

“What are ya’ll talking about, i don’t have a silly look on my face and wow daesung, thanks for the complement.” He said back as he lightly hits daesung in the head with his towel.

“Ow, touchy.” Daesung said.

He did have a silly look on his face and his dancing skills does look horrible, but only because he keeps remembering what happened a while ago.

 

 

 

...Wow i love flashbacks,haha...

 

As he was about to take off his pants, the door burst open.

He was freaking out already, heck, he freaks out when his fans can see his elbows.

The next few seconds was priceless. The one standing behind the door is the girl that’s been bothering her mind last night, Chaerin.

The two lock their eyes,  too shock to react, then he noticed how her cheeks turned red.

 

“Oh you’re here.” he said calmly, trying to look cool and control the situation.

“Omo,i didn’t ..i mean,i’m uh sorry to uh..” she said stuttering while looking at anything but him.

He smiled. He found it too cute on how she stutters when she’s nervous.

So, i make you nervous,huh?

But before he could even respond, she ran out of the room and left him by himself, smiling.

 

 

Back to reality.....

 

“listen up boys,there’s gonna be some adjustments in your line up, YG  called and he wants you to go in 2ne1’s dance studio, now.” Their manager declared so they all went there.

 

The girls have not been told that the boys would be coming over to their studio, so they were still dancing when they entered the room.

While dancing to i am the best, they didn’t notice the boys coming in, or more like CL didn’t notice. She was so into it that she didn’t realize that his eyes were starting to watching her every move, make that two pairs of eyes actually.

 

She was wearing her usual over size shirt while dancing, but her natural ability to exude iness without really trying just comes out of her flawlessly. And the two pair of eyes just couldn’t deny it.

Then it was now CL’s solo part, and she started it really well, but she was slowly feeling dizzy and weird. She haven’t had something on her stomach the whole day, and it’s starting to work against her.

Everything was a blur for her for the next few seconds. Her body suddenly gave up on her so she lost balance and fell to the ground .

She could only hear the panic in their voices as they come closer to her.

A  man suddenly appeared in front of her face that she couldn’t identify because of her blurry vision then she felt that she was being carried bridal style until she finally lost her consciousness.

 

 

 

 

 

A couple of hours later,  The girl lying in her bed stirred, and then she slowly opened her eyes and look around her.

 

Omo, how did i get in my room?

 

Then it suddenly hit her, that she collapse during dance practice a while ago.

Oh !

She looked at the time, it was 8 pm, their practice was until midnight!

She jumped out of her bed as she wonders if the girls took her home, but to her surprise, she didn’t see them in their rooms.

 

Who could’ve took me home?

 

 

Then her question was answered as she saw a guy standing behind the kitchen, wearing an apron as he cooks something up.