chapter 3

Underneath

 

It was bright and early the next day, and at the bigbang dorm, the usually late riser, Choi Seunghyun, was already up, in fact, he didn’t really get much sleep last night. There was something in his head that’s been bothering him the whole night.

 

What did i do that for?

 

 

Flashback

“So, you and chae huh?” Jiyong asked the man walking beside him as they trail the two girls who was chatting animatedly, or more like dara doing all the talking, while chaerin just listens and nods her head at every opportunity without really absorbing what she’s saying, she’s too busy being confused.

 

Top had his eyes on the blonde girl the whole time, thinking what the hell did he get into, he was already imagining what their members would say if they found out that he took her on a “date” if he could even call that a date, he merely saved the girl from making a fool of herself in front of her long time crush, yes, he’s realised that, he wasn’t blind.

 

“I don’t know, I guess you could say that.” He replied nonchalantly, without thinking.

Jiyong stiffened a bit by his reply, he thought they were just hanging out, but now that he think about it, that would make no sense, these two barely talk, let alone hang out, unless...

“Ah., take care of her hyung, she’s a special girl.” He said, sounding as if he’s the older one.

Before the other could even respond, dara suddenly appeared in front of them, with chae tagging along behind her.

“Come on guys, let’s eat.” She said, grabbing her boyfriends hands.

 

 

So the four of them found a nearby food chain, then the guys went on to get some foods while the girls chose to sit on the corner booth. Dara sat beside Jiyong, who was facing Chaerin with Top on her side.

 

“Which one would you like, burger or me?” Top asked chaerin jokingly, trying to lighten up the mood of the dazzled girl.

“Uhm, burger would be fine.” Chaerin replied meekly. She was still trying to figure out why is he doing this, and furthermore, why is she going along with it?

Nonetheless, someone did laugh, Dara, she found it too cute that their leader/rapper is going out with another rapper, which is in the person of Seung hyun.

But there’s one problem, Chaerin doesn’t eat meat, and Jiyong knows that so he was quick to point out.

“Aniya, she doesn’t eat meat hyung.” He said

“Uhm, no its ok, i’ll..” she replied, but was cut off by Top.

“You are? I’m sorry, i’ll get you another one, what would you like?” he asks as he stood up, the concern in his voice made her feel very awkward, but before she could even reply, Jiyong said

“You can have mine, let’s switch.” He suggested then switch their foods without waiting for her reply.

Chaerin could only eat quietly as she noticed the atmosphere getting more awkward by the minute with the two guys acting all weird around her.

The cheerful dara, and slightly dense one, broke the atmosphere by talking merrily, as how she enjoyed the whole day and how lovely would it be if they have another double date. Which might happen again... or not *tease haha*

 

 

 

Back to reality....

He jump out of bed as he finds himself more irritated to why he did what he had just done yesterday. Standing in front of numerous toy collections, he finds himself face to face with his favourite one, while his hands are on his hips.

 

Why did you think I did that? he asks the toy as if it would talk back.

 

Yeah, you’re probably right, maybe i just felt sorry for her, yeah that’s right!”

 

He nods, trying to convince himself, then he decided he would go to the gym in YG’s building today, since their going to rehearse later anyway.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in 2ne1’s dorm.......

 

Knock knock knock....

“ Chaerin ah! Wake up already! Tell us everything, i mean everything!” Bom yelled impatiently from outside of chaerins room.

 

“Unnie! Dara unnie told us already, but we want to confirm it from you.” added the maknae with the same amount of excitement as bom.

 

“Aigoo!” dara said, while doing her signature disappointed look,  shaking her head disapprovingly with her thumb and pointer finger close in between her eyebrows.

 

“ Didn’t i tell you guys to be patient? You know how she is, she won’t tell unless she feels like it.” dara declared.

 

The three girls was standing outside chaerin’s door as they wait for their leader to wake up and interrogate her, but to no avail, there was still no answer.

That would because she is not there. She woke up early knowing that this would happen, and she wants to avoid the questions she alone can’t answer to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

At the gym...

 

Choi seunghyun was sweating heavily as he lifts the huge barbell for the nth time, and he was dead tired already. He’s been here for the past hour punching, running, lifting and doing all kinds of buff stuff.

 

He wiped his sweat off, he was the only one around, he noticed, and he appreciates that, because he likes his privacy.

 

He went to grab a bottle of water and then his gym bag. The changing room was one floor away, and he was so tired to walk another step. So he looked around him once again.

 

 

Heck, there’s no one around anyway.

 

 

 

So he went on to do what he never even does in front of his band members. He stripped off his shirt, then his pants, but to his surprise, he heard the door open.

 

 

 

 

 

oh how i wish i'm the one who opens the door..teeheee