Pabo!

Brought Together (Novel) *ongoing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If this was a dream then no one wakes me up. Not when my thoughts and happiness were being filled by this one beautiful angel.

She and I just met a few minutes ago but how I was spending time with her now seemed like I have known her for ages.

We were walking discreetly along a path and I noticed that she was incredibly quiet the entire walk and wouldn't say much.

When I'd ask her something, she would give direct answers without putting much effort of explaining further. I uderstand quite well because to her I was a stranger still.

Later, it was just too much. I couldn't take the ringing sound of silence between us anymore so I mustered up all my courage to open up a decent conversation to brush away the akwardness between us.

I didn't realize she was extremely easy to please. I told her funny stories and jokes along the way. It made my heart soar happily every time she laughed and smiled at them. She never got tired of listening and that gave me complete satisfaction. I found myself falling fast and even more while I stare at her lauging, smiling profile. I was in awe. This woman is really something. By that I felt good. I promised myself that I will make this angel always happy and never let her be in a state like she was before. Crying and lost.

It broke my heart a little because I knew this wasn't an official date. Though we just met, I hoped it was something like that. I want to hold her hand tight just like how this little kid is holding mine. If only I had mental telepathy I'd tell this kid in my brain to put my hand into hers. I will hold it tight and not let go. If she gets angry, I'll just make the little kid as an excuse. Haha.

Buuut, not yet. I guess I will just have to savour the moment I can actually spend time with her wihout scaring her away. I know one day I will definitely ask her out with proper timing. It will be only the two of us and I will get to know her better.

We passed by a couple of women and they were eyeing us with great interest. I looked back and I overheard them talking.

"What is happening nowadays? Married couples are becoming younger and younger by a minute."

I turned to angel and she was blushing hard and looking at a good distance. I felt suddenly guilty of putting her in a situation like this where people were misjudging her.

"Earth to you." I waved a hand to break her blank stare.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry. Just don't mind them. I know how it feels when you think people are talking about you. Anyway, we both know the truth so just don't let them get into you." I grinned.

Angel grinned slyly but worry was still evident from her face. This made me sad. If only I can hold her in my arms and tell her its alright.

We passed by a park so I decided that it was time to take a rest since the good places to eat are still a few meters away.  

Chaewon dragged me off to buy balloons while angel watched us as she made herself sit on a bench.

I paid and told Chaewon not to go wandering off and stay near our sight. She flashed me her baby teeth and I pinched her cheek. So adorable.

I straightened up and saw angel quietly sitting there. This was my ultimate chance to spent some quality time with her alone. I breathed hard as I nervously walked up towards her direction. I bought popcorn and juice so I'll have something to take my mind of my nervousness and keep it preoccupied by not sprouting any nonsense.

I stopped just infront of her and handed her the bottle of juice. She broke away from her blank stare and took it. Letting out a soft "thank you" barely hard enough for me to hear. She's so sweet and cute. I felt giddy inside and sat beside her too. My stupidity came over me again as I figured why I bought popcorn for. I said we were going to have lunch and this will definitely spoil both our appetite. I closed my eyes cursing myself, making a face. She must have noticed because to my surprise she occupied the space in between us and turned to me, worriedly. "Are you okay?"

"Yes!" I answered quickly. This girl is defintely torture.

She nodded and was staring into thin air again like a stiff person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter