What did you do to me

Brought Together (Novel) *ongoing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------Jaejin's POV-------------

During our debut days, the members and I always get to answer the same question over and over. "Why did you want to be in a band?" As for me since I get to play a not so popular instrument was "Why did you want to play the bass?" We were so nervous back then, each of us can only be honest to ourselves. Our answers depended on our feelings so this meant a lot to be ableto express it with pure sincerity.   We knew that interview questions can berehearsed but our answers will still depend on our deepest emotions so we cananswer and handle it well. Since, the first words that would come out of ourmouths were the final answers it was pretty difficult to change or take back. When I was asked why I wanted to play the bass. My answer was pretty simpleyet bold. "Because I wanted to impress girls." Yes. My answer pretty much gotstuck on everybody's minds, on a sad note came to a point where all thought Itreated women like objects, that  I dump after I get tired of them. If only the members and MC back then didn't laugh at my initial remark I would have explained myself further. Until now, this cursed question still haunts me. My image was greatly affected, thanks to that. Maybe it will haunt me until the day that I die.

Why did I look back on it? Well, It's been months and everyone must have noticed how Aye and I became awefully close. It always seemed like I was the bad guy from other people's perspective. But It wasn't exactly how it looked like. It was the opposit. She used to be so awkward everytime I get close to her, but now was whatever.

Jonghun hyung cautiously walked up to me one time to talk about this. I wasn't sure if he was worried or just wanted to talk. but by the looks of it, my first guess was correct. He wasn't very manly either when he tries to approach us which made me feel even guiltier when I don't follow since he was a hyung and our leader. He was more like an eomma when he disciplines but we followed him still.

"Jaejin-ah, I'm not going to ask anymore since I know you too well but if you're planning on something with Aye...can you please atleast keep it low-key since we all know how Seunghyun feels about her. Not that you or him actually has a chance because she has a boyfriend...but still. We're brothers and I don't like to see any of my brothers get hurt." He said this to me sheepishly.

I crossed my arms in assertiveness "I got the point hyung, trust me." and gave Jonghun hyung my winning grin before watching him leave. I actually have my own thing going on and I apologize to Jonghun hyung and to the rest for not planning on sharing any of it.

I looked  at Aye's direction from time to time and can’t help but shot a look at Seunghyun too. I can feel something inside me, struggling violently to get out. I have to hold it back, atleast for now.

------End of Jaejin's POV-------

 

The group just signed a deal with a clothing company based in Taiwan called 'Stay Real'. One of the owners there was Hongki-hyung's friend which we believed became our edge to become their ambassadors amongst others. We had to squeeze the fansigning event for the brand to our busy schedule today for it to gain recognition in Korea since the brand was starting to branch out.

The venue was supposed to be inside the mall. But for some reason, we were told that they changed it to an open venue, maybe so everybody can see us since fans can only get up close and personal with if they had a ticket. As for Aye, she was getting used to fan signing events so it seems. She already knew that boxes needed to be prepared behind FT for the collection of fan gifts. They were watching her grow to love this job and it was fun for them to observe her developments as time passes. The following turn of events became pretty interesting for everyone to see.

"Jaejin is free for an autograph and photo!" Jaejin was playing with his pen as he overhear the event coordinator call out for more fans to come.

He found that next in line was a guy. "Oh..hello." maybe on his early 20s standing in front and nervously handing over a poster for him to sign.

"Nice to meet you. I didn't know I'll be meeting male fans today." Jaejin added to lighten the atmosphere between them. After jotting the final touches to his autograph, he then looked up to shake the guy's hand but the thing was he wasn't even looking at him but somewhere behind him.

Jaejin was just looking at him as he continues to look somewhere else and he seemed to notice it. "Actually..." He managed to say after he had gone completely red in the cheeks and was now fidgetting.

"I..actually...wanted..to...meet..HER."

Jaejin turned to see who it was and was surprised when he pointed at Aye who was busy and completely clueless of what's happening.

Shock was clear in both Jaejin and Seunghyun's faces. Minhwan, who's conversation was cut off with a fan overheard this and couldn't help giggling at Jaejin's baffled expression.

"Don't flatter yourself Hyung. He's not even interested in you." Minhwan joked.

"So you joined our event to see someone else." Jaejin asked coldly.

"Pretty much. Yes. It was the only way. I'm really sorry about this." He didn't even sound a tiny bit sorry but he continued to stare at Aye like there's no tomorrow and as if it was only her that he can see.

It didn’t look like a big deal but then Seunghyun was obviously in a foul mood and trying to look away. He might be a good actor but everyone can easily tell if he’s jealous or not with his eyes. He sat silently the entire time the guy was there, not much talking unless necessary.

"What is your name?" Jaejin continued to interrogate. "Its Daehan."

"Alright Daehan-shi, how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter