FNC

Brought Together (Novel) *ongoing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SEUNGHYUNAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!"

Hongki's screams filled the dorm's lavish kitchen as he barged in still on his PJs and holding onto a shirt that seemed to be off colour.

Minhwan was busy fixing something for himself and almost choked in shock upon hearing his hyung.

"Jeez can you calm down? What are you yelling at? He's not here."

Hongki was fuming, Minhwan was still pondering why his hyung was this way early in the morning. He can literally see the vein popping from his forehead when he started rambling.

"LOOK AT THIS!" He held the shirt up to Minhwan's face and Minhwan groaned deep. He already knew where this conversation was going. Seunghyun really was just dumb to forget the dos and don't about borrowing Lee Hongki's stuff.

"THAT IDIOT!!! He mixed it up with the coloured laundry and now its ruined!!! I don't know if he was using his brains  or he just wants attention."

Hongki's voice echoed through the walls and he was stomping his feet like an annoyed child. Minhwan totally understood as this was Hongki's favorite shirt that he wears most of the time. But there was nothing he could do as the damage was already done. He did his best to ignore this and went on eating.

Hongki was still mumbling to himself and still had this desperate look on his face and Minan couldn't bear to see it.

"Well I'm sorry that happened but I don't know where he went. Recently Seunghyun has this world of his own and suddenly dissapears without telling me. It's kind of..sad he usually---"

"Aren't you two always together??? He needs to be taught a lesson! I need to give him a pounding or two for this!"

"I told you I don't---"

"Seunghyun?" Jonghun with his hands to his pockets silently walked into the room to the fridge behind Hongki, making Hongki jump a little.

"Sheesus you ! What on earth??"

"I thought I saw him go out earlier this morning. He was up really early I was shocked but I didn't bother to ask where he was going. It was like he was in a hurry too."

"Thank you for saving my ears hyung!!" Minhwan went over to fake hug him.

Hongki ignored them. "What's wrong with him. The company didn't give him any solo projects that I know of."

Jonghun sat by the table after Minhwan and started his meal as he spoke. "Well, today is our rest day. Ofcourse nobody can blame him if he does his own thing other than work."

"You guys are slacking." Jaejin smirked as he munched on some bread.

"What? You know something too?" Hongki was now looking utterly confused.

"AAAAHH!! I KNOW I KNOW!!"

It was like a shining lightbulb lit on top of Jonghun's head, his face as if he suddenly thought of lyrics that needed to be written down quickly and recorded and it smelled like money.

"It was that woman right? The one that really stood out!"

Jaejin nodded then replied grinning. "Smart. It Seemed like our Seunghyun had fallen head over heels for that girl. Its so unlikely and cute."

"Because she's so pretty and petite. I have a crush." Jonghun sighed dreamily. Minhwan giggled. "Her face is so fresh. I can't explain myself. Haha."

"And witty too. Did you hear her speak infront of those execs the other day. I can't believe someone exists, I mean for someone who was still in university .. just wow."

Hongki smirked annoyingly "You guys are trash. Fantasizing about a woman who's not even here and obviously who is not into you."

"And you are?" Jonghun joked over his drink.

"Whatever he's still going to pay back my shirt." Hongki rolled his eyes and went off irritably.

"Kill joy." Jaejin snickered.

"Baby." whispered Jonghun.

Minhwan giggled at Hongki's dissappearing sight before shifting to the two men beside him. "So hyung, any of you planning to drop by the company today to see what's up?" 

The three grinned evilly.


*~*~*~*

I've been trailing Aye since her work begun really early in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter