T-Shirt

Brought Together (Novel) *ongoing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We ran towards the nearest bus stop, her hand clasped with mine, like two people running away from everyone because of a forbidden love. In this story, the woman was pursuasive and the man was left with no choice but to follow his love. I hoped it was like that but then again, my imagination was getting the best of me.

"Miss..y- you know, I can't stay long because I ---"

"Well I can't either so if you can please hurry up. That would be good for both of us." She cut me off, hailed on a taxi and quickly got on first before I did.

We got in and we both sat in silence. She tried to cool down from all the running that we did by fanning herself with her hands. I offered her my hanky but she hestitated to take first until I joked that I had a hanky collection and it was alright for her to take it.

She gathered her long hair to let it rest on the side of her shoulder, proceeding to wipe off the sweat there. I traced her features with my eyes then down to her v-line and found her neck very y. I felt my ears burning at the thoughts I was having and coughed. Forcing myself to look away. I was unconsiously plucking my guitar now, staring blankly at the front road. My mind still wondering where the heck we were going. My thoughts playing with me at the same time.

Maybe Angel is a Primadonna. That's nice. But it also meant that I can't be with her. What a pity. Or a stalker! My eyes shot up with the thought. Yah. Then I don't mind being stalked at all! I'd even feed her tips so she can stalk me more. I then mentally slapped myself feeling ashamed of the thoughts.

It's not that I don't mind spending time with her. Whenever she's around, its like my body would have a mind of its own. Always giving in and willing to follow.

We were sitting stiffly next to each other but both not saying a single word. I would ask for her name but for some reason I could not bring myself to talk to her. That made me so irritated.

"We are getting off here." She spoke at last breaking off the silence between us and leaning over to the driver.

She then turned to lock her eyes with mine and I was stuck staring at them again. I snapped back to my senses when I realized she was motioning for me to get off.

We were walking this pavement. She was ahead of me and I was trailing her like an innocent kid. My eyes only watched her walking figure from behind.

"Can we stop for a moment?" I blurted all of a sudden.

She paused in her tracks but didn't bother to look back at me.

"Why? Are you tired already?" I heard her softly say. "We're almost there. Just a few more."

"No..." I jogged past her so we were face to face and she looked up to be with bewildered eyes.

"...because I want to know your name." I finally said it, not thinking anymore. My hand forwarded for her to shake.

She didn’t respond immediately. She looked at my hand like it was gonna bite her, then to my face in confusion. So I explained.

"Well because I didn't get the chance to ask before in the airport, at the park and even before we say goodbye during lunch. So...I'm asking you now."

"Formally." I added with a serious tone. "I'm Seunghyun." I said, flashing a grin again.

My hand was still in the air, waiting to be acknowledged but I wasn't getting any response. My heart broke. I took it as a 'rejection' and was ready take my hand back. To my surprise, she hesitantly slipped her soft hand to mine and squeezed it slightly.

"Aye-chan. Son Aye-chan."

It was faint. But to me, the way she said it was crystal clear. A soft smile formed in my lips as I shook her hand gently. Knowing her name made all the waiting and the emotions I was keeping, worth it. It filled me up with complete happiness and satisfaction.

"Nice to finally know your name. Aye-chan. Its a really cute name."

"Thank you." She said with a weak smile. I broke off my hold and stood next to her now to make things less awkward between us.

"So where did you say we are going?" I asked with a huge smile plastered on my face because I have just completed one of my missions. Her name had been repeating inside my head and that made me even more drawn to her than ever before.

"This way."

I found out that she wanted to go to a clothing store and led me inside when we arrived in one. The thought of her buying me clothes in our unexpected second meeting, made me even stunned.

I followed her at the Men's apparel. She began scanning through racks, probably looking for an exact match of my ruined one. Her face lightened up as she found an exact one and handed it to me.

"Go ahead. Then you can come out and show me." She stated with a bright smile on her face.

I definitely want to laugh with the weirdness of this girl. But then I just chuckled as I looked down at her smiling aura because I can't control myself anymore with the cuteness of it all.

"Yah. It's not your fault! So you don't have too. They have clothes back there so I'm preety sure--" I saw her face fell suddenly and found myself becoming guilty of declining her offer.

"I'll go try it out." I said heading to the direction of the dressing room.

"It won't make me less guilty for making you look like a mess!" She yelled as she watched me walk to the dressing room, like making sure that I won't take it back. I turned to look at her making my forehead all wrinkled and scratching my head.

Few minutes later, I stepped out to show her how it looked like she tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter