Minhwan the Playmate

Brought Together (Novel) *ongoing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was our free time so Minari and I were just resting at our bed, basically being a bunch of lazy bums like we normally are when there's no practice or event to attend to.

The game that Minari was playing was hit at a pause, The television was on but in mute, junk food scattered in the table, our laundry still undone and the room preety much was a mess. We were arguing for quite a while now who would clean what until we got fed up and ended up undecided, lying in our bed. 

Actually, I don't really feel like doing anything the past days if it doesn't involve working in the studio or practicing. I just want to be alone with my thoughts. I felt like a total mess.

"Yah Seunghyun-ah...Seunghyun...Yaaahhh..." Minari whined nochalantly over and over.

My back was facing him and He eating for the nth time. I was the one who felt sick watching him eat.

"Would you like some chicken pops? It's a new product. Just discovered it yesterday when I was food shopping." He tossed another pop in the air and it landed directly into his mouth. Minari was really good at this game.

"No thanks. I'm not hungry." I mumbled, hugging my pillow tighter to my body.

Minari sighed and turned to the side so that he was facing me. "Come on. Just one? You have been sulking since yesterday and barely ate anything. We are really worried you know."

I nudged his hand away and replied with a tsk. "Thanks for being thoughtful and all but just leave me alone."

Minari pouted slightly. "And you have been ignoring me lately, its uncanny."

I stayed quiet.

For a few minutes the room was finally in peace. Thank God this idiotic Minari noticed that I don't want to be bothered with stupid questions and gave up nagging me. I really wanted to be left alone with my thoughts for now and definitely was not in the mood to do anything as well. These past days, If I wasn't working, I'd be sulking like a lovesick fool. I was a good actor alright. Only the hyungs noticed it and nobody else. I could easily pretend that I was OK but deep inside, I was dying.

This angel had been clouding up my mind since I-don't-know-when with images and thoughts of her, I thought I was going mad. I was so irritated with myself that no matter how I tossed and turned in bed at night, I couldn't bring myself to get some shut eye. Resulting with dark circles forming underneath my eyes. No matter what I do, I just felt so restless.

But for some weird reason, I actually liked what I was feeling. I only wanted to have a clear picture of her in my head, reminiscing our happy time together, how her face radiated with beauty when she laughed at me and..and..how I let her slip away because of my stupidity. I messed up my hair once more as I thought about it for the countless time. I still can't get over the fact that I let her slip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter