Flowers and Bunny Rabbits

Brought Together (Novel) *ongoing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were on our way to Chaewon’s kindergarten. My hands already hanging onto Aye without even me knowing it. I was very much paying attention to how she might be feeling after the doctor’s check-up and the painkillers that she took. I was preety much like a husband looking after his wife who just completed a check up with the family OB Gyne or something… “In my dreams.” I sighed.

“Seunghyun, you can let go of me now. It’s not like I was crippled you know.”

I snapped back to my senses and let go of her quickly after realizing that I was becoming clingy. I blushed as I put my hands behind my jean pockets anxiously and looked anywhere else but her. I couldn’t help being bothered of course since this was caused by me. I felt vulnerable as I watched the doctor mend her arm, it was a huge blow on my face. I simply cannot stand the sight of it, I thought I was going mental.

“Let me know right away if it hurts and we can go back and have it re-checked. Don’t you think he should have x-rayed it to see if a bone was broken? Wait! Why didn’t I suggest that before? Let’s go back.”

Aye looked up the sky as if she was assessing herself. “Eh? That’s not necessary really. He explained what it was, I totally understand. I don’t know why it still hurt but the pain killer will make it go away. I’m sure.”

I wasn’t convinced. How could she know? She’s not even doctor. This girl thinks she knows everything! I pouted and felt grumpy all of a sudden.

“You are making me uncomfortable, Seunghyun. I did what you told me. Can you put that chin up? There is nothing to worry ab—Oww!!”

The cappuccino she was struggling to carry on that limp arm, fell and spilled on the ground and she yelped in pain.

“What??!! What happened? Why were you hurt?  Shall I call an ambulance? Just tell me what I need to do, I’ll do it!” I messed up my hair in panic and agitation.

“I hit my arm on my thigh and I’m sorry about the coffee.”

I felt my ears pounding and my face growing hot. I felt like spitting fire at her any moment. I was totally fuming! Was she for real???!!! I mean how thick can you get? She was acting oblivious of it all thinking it was nothing but to me it was everything! She talks like everything was cool but here I was shaking in fear, completely worried about her………….

Right. Note to self, She doesn’t know how I talk about her like she puts the stars in the sky. I’m hopeless.

“Why are you worried about that stupid coffee when you hurt yourself like this and THEN acting like you are fine when you are clearly not? Jeongmal…” I scoffed at her, hands on my hips.

She instantly laughed and I was pretty surprised by this. Seeing her laugh like that after such a long time was ecstasy. But then I was still utterly baffled by her response at the same time I was completely mesmerized by her beautiful laughing face. The nervous feeling on my chest suddenly went on ease but it still got me thinking.

“Huh? Have I said something?” I furrowed my brows at noona.

“It’s funny how you overreact at pointless things Seunghyun. Really!”

I was watching her figure intently as she went to pick up the cup from the ground to throw it at the bin.

“But you’re not pointless to me.” I said in a very low voice with my head down and she turned to look at me.

“What did you say?”

“I said let’s go. Chaewon is waiting.” I mumbled under my breath. “And noona, I hope you will not joke about matters like this. I honestly do not like it and I don’t find it funny at all.” I continued to walk down the pavement as she followed closely behind. I was feeling upset about everything now.

“Oh? I didn’t mean it to sound harsh. If that upset you then I am sorry. I just don’t understand why you were like that. I told you I was okay. In fact I wanted to thank you for hanging onto me until this time. I really very grateful for everything. Despite your schedule you spent time to see my niece, I am really very pleased.”

She suddenly held my hand and squeezed it and that made me turn. My heart stopped beating for a moment. Those huge pretty eyes stared at mine and I felt like drowning. My thoughts were pretty much occupied by the contact of our skin, I was staring at her intently, my brain cells going crazy. If only I had let her know my feelings I would held the side of her face with my other hand and kiss her with great passion. I wonder when these scenarios will become real.

That special moment was ruined when she suddenly let go of my hand because my mobile phone started making noises. Yes, I claim my ringtone as a kind of noise because heck I found it annoying indeed.

“Who is this??” There was anger in my tone. My face suddenly turned white as sheet as the caller said he was Han Seung Ho. Our president.

“Ne. I am so sorry sir!...Yes sir around noon…I understand…Thank you…I u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter