Introduction

Brought Together (Novel) *ongoing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Staff from different departments like styling, PD, hair and make up etc. and everyone else involved with FTISLANDs road trips were currently gathered in a small meeting room inside FNC building, the head of all coordinator noonas they call Miss Baek stood upon them in intense stance.

 

While the department people listened intently, the members of FTISLAND sat lazily beside each other far around the large metal table. Some would secretly fibble with their phone underneath, while some would show dead stares, showing complete boredom of what is on going.

 

Behind the coordi noona was a huge glass board with scribbles of everything that had been talked about for 3 hours. As shining diamonds require hours of work, Director Kim had asked for this meeting (Everyone, on the side note was immensly happy that she was not able to make it today), The coordi noona now temporarily took on the role of the devil. While she was also a dreadful witch to the artists, she was still an essential for FNC.

 

"...So like what I've said earlier, Director Kim asked me to gather you guys. And the reason why FTISLAND was dragged along was because Director Kim wants a change of handlers among the members."

 

When the boys heard this, Jonghun, Jaejin, Minhwan and Hongki sat up while Seunghyun still busied himself watching Aye upfront. Watching her had become his hobby and it was not easy to let go of this.

 

The boys groaned in annoyance. They usually develop a close bond between their PD hyungs  after quite a while of being their PDs and now adjusting had become an issue among themselves. Not because each have developed what they call 'prince behavior' but because sometimes they make up secret understandings among the PDs without the company knowing. One very good example was secret getaways which had become the in nowadays. Too bad if they've come up with one secretly to a point where they have to switch handlers. The nosiness bewteen the PDs cannot be avoided too.

 

"She's at it again." Jaejin said in a low voice to Jonghun.

 

"Witch." Hongki blurted out. He was so angry at the decision that he forgot to tone down his voice, making everyone turn their chairs to look at him.

 

"I'm Sorry. I mean..." Hongki scanned his eyes around, embarassed then looked down to fibble at his phone like 'whatever, I said it, deal with it.' Typical Hongki. The rest of the boys giggled at this but not Seunghyun who remained as is.

 

"Well I'm sorry if we interfered with your businesses. Like I do not know. That I won't be discussing with the Director because I do not like to add anymore stress to the company just don't get caught and we're even. So anyway...it was in our minutes so there will be no objections."

 

"Okay." the 5 responded half heartedly while the other staffs mumbled among themselves.

 

"So moving on. As you all know, we have hired new people to help us get by since schedules given to the artists are getting tighter by the day. We have CNBLUE's concert tour and there is AOA who will debuting so we really will be needing more work force. They will first work as trainees until they can be sole handlers. Especially those who were chosen by The Director and CEO, have to word double and hard..."

 

Seunghyun shifted his head to Aye's direction, she was listening intently and looked completely calm. The fact that HE was even more anxious of the amount of jobs given to Aye than her, made Seunghyun even more unfomfortable.

 

"..Now, not that I'm scaring you, its just so you wont disspoint. We don't know until when this will last but I suggest you anticipate what's coming. We will be doing handler shiftings when we think it is needed to be done. This was also to promote teamwork and unity amongs artists and staff so please do your best for the company and for everyone's sake."

 

The coordinator noona walked to her side to give room. "So with that, everybody, I'd like to formally introduce some new people to our family..."

 

First five people lined infront. Each consisted of a mix of new stylists, make up and hair staff, PDs and handlers. Their positions and backgrounds were introduced by the coordinator as she read from her file. After which, each would say something to greet th audience or they would introduce more about themselves.

 

The first group ended and the second group lined up. Aye, being part of the group. Funny how the men in the room ogled at her because of her captivating beauty which made Seunghyun furious for a moment.

 

Two people took their turns then it was Aye.

 

Jonghun shot his arm up and gave the coordinator noona a funny look, placing his face above his palms.

 

"Miss Baek? Is it possible for Aye to be my handler? I mean, I can totally help her with whatever she needs to know."

 

Miss Baek raised an eyebrow at him and quickly responded. "No you can't because it has already been discussed."

 

Everybody bursted out laughing while Jaejin's laugh overpowered. He found it so funny that he looked like he was about to die from laughing too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter