Angel

Brought Together (Novel) *ongoing*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Ahh it was another Successful Japanese Concert. I hoped I did well with my solo. It'd be a shame if the rest were awesome and I was the only one who gave the worst performance. Plus it'd be a basis of my career as an artist. People would be judging me now if I really do fit in. My rapping skills were alright? I will know that soon. Jonghunnie hyung always let us watch concert DVDs to show us how we can improve and I'll then criticize myself if I was horrible or not.

Anyway, finally we are back in Korea and damn this weather. This is seriously a cold I am having. Ugh, must request mother chicken soup and japchae. We have 3 days break, I can't wait to see my dog, my family and just have a relaxing time at home. We will be having a hell of good 3 days relationship, my comforter.

"Minari 3, Hongki 4, Seunghyun. Ehh 3 bags now?? Wasn't it just 2 before?"

Damn he noticed my bags, manager hyung sure have a good eye.

"They're presents for my family Hyung."

I reasoned out or he'll never stop nagging about it. This man. Hongki hyung have more bags! Why does he always have to pester the younger ones. Aisshh. This man indeed.

Actually half of it 'were' presents. The rest were clothes I bought myself. Since airport fashion is being a huge issue lately. I have to keep up and actually buy clothes. Sigh. Where is my money. I hope a noona would buy me clothes.

So we are still at Incheon International and check out is slow. It's unbelievably slow. Right. It was holiday season. Foreingers coming in and out...I really wanna go home. I am so hungry that my insides are curling. 

"Songsari, I think your doll is trying to escape." Minari said, pointing at my stroller.

"I didn't pack any dolls." I uttered, Ignoring him and returning my thoughts to the food my mother would have probably prepared by now.

"No seriously." Minari nudged.

There sure was. I don't remember keeping a doll like this. It was a rag doll, its hair was tied in braids and it was a bit dirty. I took it out,held it like I was disgusted by it and stared at it in confusion.

...Until I felt a hand yank my pants. I looked down and it was a little girl, staring up at me with her huge round eyes and almost in the verge of tears. I was dumbfounded when she hugged my leg next and cried

"Appa..."

I didn't know what to do. I somehow was stiffened in my spot while I looked down at her.

"Appa...."

This girl was now whining and crying at me. That was when I snapped back in my senses and crunched down to look at her in eye level. I gave her her doll and she eventually stopped crying, now looking at me in awe.

I hushed her up. "What is your name?"

That was when Minari came up and crunched down beside me, grinning mischievously.

"Yah Seunghyun. Since when? Did you impregnate someone without telling me? I thought we were best buds?" He chuckled.

I shot him a look. "How can it. I only sleep on the same bed with you Minari. Do you want me to impregnate you instead?" I grinned evilly and winked at this idiot.

"That gives me the creeps. I'm sleeping outside tonight...So anyway, who's this?" He patted the little girl's head but she pushed his arm away, then hugging her doll tight.

"Wow she sure is tough. What do you plan to do then?"

"I don't know. She thinks I'm his dad! Look at how she won't let go of me."

"You guys we need to go." JaeJin called and we stood up, this girl still holding my hand.

I turned to Minari. "You go take my stuff then I'll follow. If I'm not back in maybe ten minutes, I'll just take a cab. I feel somewhat responsible for this kid. I'd better go find her mother."

"I'll tell hyung, goodluck!"

I dragged the little kid with me and she happily followed. Looks like there's no parting away anytime now. I sighed. I am really very hungry. Then I thought I'd be home in no time, enjoying my mom's cooking and THIS creature happened. Perfect timing indeed.

I have thought of taking her to the airport police so I won't have any problems because they can take care of it but I feel a sudden rush of guilt when she stares at me with those round pleading eyes. I am sorry that I have a soft spot for kids.

We were walking passing people here and there. Not really knowing where I am taking her since I don't even know what her mother looked like. Or she came  here with her dad? Maybe auntie?  My head suddenly spinned and hurt when I didn't thought of that in the first place.

Song Seunghyun plain stupid. I scolded m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter