Kidnapped?!

My Love. My Oppa.

You woke up in a strange place with windows all boarded up and could feel sunshine hitting you face. You couldn't remember what had happened so you thought about it for a few minutes and then it hit you.

FLASHBACK

Taemin had come running towards you and Kai and then came to a sudden stop looking and you then Kai. He grabbed your face between his hands and kissed you then left you and Kai alone. You knew Kai was upset about the kiss so you tried kissing him, but he stopped you. "Oppa.. wa-waeyo?" You were confused about him did he not like you anymore? Kai suddenly pushed his lips against yours harshly, but it didn't hurt. You kissed Kai back and then someone came up to us and pulled me away while holding Kai back. You looked and saw Minho holding me back; you stepped on his foot and hit your head against his and ran towards Kai and Jonghyun. "LET HIM GO!" I screamed to Jonghyun and Kai was seemed happy and shocked to see you. I kicked at Jonghyun, grabbed Kai's hand and ran. You saw Key step in front of you two and then you turned around and saw Onew.

Suddenly someone came up behind me and cover my mouth with a cloth and everything went black.

END OF FLASHBACK

I tried getting out of the rope but all it did was cut into my skin. "Apa-yo." I saw a knife about half a meter away from me and I slowly sat down and streched my legs out to get the knife. I reached the knife and kicked it over to me, then turned around and picked it up cutting the rope. I quickly and quietly ran over to a window and kicked at the boards, breaking through them like paper. I looked around the room quickly with just my eyes and spotted Kai. I ran over to him seeing him struggle in the rope. I had the knife in my hand; and I cut through the rope then took off the duct tape quickly but safely making sure not to hurt him.

I dragged him with me over to the window and we both slipped out at the same time. The area looked so familiar that all I did was hold Kai's hand and run. We arrived at my house and I yelled for Chen, who didn't seem to be there. I turned to Kai and told him tha he could go use Chen's washroom and borrow some of his clothes since they were around the same size. I then went to my room closed the door, locked it, then went to my washroom, and the tap. After I finished washing off all the dirt and sweat I went to my closet and looked around for nice and simple clothes then I found the most perfect outfit. (Here) I went downstairs to the kitchen and smelled something amazing. I looked and saw Kai cooking food that smelled like heaven.

I looked over to see him cooking in an APRON?! I started to giggle as he was cooking, he looked over to me and saw me laughing at him. "Bwo?Never seen a guy cook?" Kai asked me as I continued to laugh.

"Nothing, nothing. And I've seen Chen cook before but that's it."

"Well now you get to see me cook." Kai said with his signature smirk.

He finished cooking and we ate our food quietly, but not awkwardly. It felt nice not like when Chen and I fought when eating.

All I could think about is why all of this happened...

--------------------------------------------------

So. How was it? *Inching closer* Did you like?

*Creeping up to you* LOL XD Hope you enjoyed

Please comment, subscribe, and follow. :)