First Day of School.

My Love. My Oppa.

You woke up from hearing a screaming downstairs "MIN JUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I tossed and turned in my sleep mumbling about going to school and then... SPLASH!

" AISH! YAH OPPA WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I said to my brother. I was dripping wet from having him pour the bucket of water on my head. Chen looked at me with an annoyed look on his face.

"YAH PABO! We're going to be late for our first day of school." Chen threw my uniform at me and left the room; slamming the door shut. I lazily got up out of my bed, and went to my bathroom to shower. I the hot water and waited for the water to heat up. I stepped into the shower and washed your short hair. I stepped out after washing up and quickly dried my hair with a towel; quickly throwing on my school uniform for Kirin Academy. I hurried down the stairs, and bumped into Chen falling down; Chen caught me by the arm and harshly yanked me up to stand.

"OUCH! OPPA THAT HURT!" I said as I pulled your arm away from him and finished walking down the stairs to put on my shoes when I heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it oppa!" I opened the door to see your bestfriend LuHan standing there.

"Hey Min Jung; ready for school?" LuHan asked. You nodded in reply and grabbed your bag, yelling behind you. "Bye oppa I'm leaving."

"YAH! Wait for me!" Chen said running down the stairs, sliding on his shoes, and grabbing his bag. "Let's go." He said coolly. The three of us were walking to school when I suddenly got pushed over and felt a heavy weight on my body. I open my eyes to see the most beautiful being ever laying on top of me.

"Aish. That hurt." Said the guy whose eyes were still closed, rubbing his head. He opened his eyes to stare back at me and I turned beet red. "OMO! Mianhe."

"Ah... It's okay... But can you please get off me?" I said trying to squirm out from under him. He finally stood up and reached a hand out to me, waiting for me to accept it; I accepted his offer and he pulled me up onto my feet. "Oh. Gomawo. Annyeonghasseo I'm Min Jung." I said with a polite smile on my face; bowing.

"Mmm. Annyeong I'm Kai." The guy said. Omo, I thought to myself, he is so gorgeous. Suddenly I felt a tugging on my arm and almost fell down again; being forced to walk. Chen was dragging me towards the school out of no where; something about this was wrong. "Yah, oppa why are you being like this?"

"I don't like that guy. Stay away from him okay?"

"Oppa..." I was getting very confused about this whole thing, but I knew that he was worried about me in his special way. "Arasso oppa."

"Thank you. Now let's hurry before we're late." Chen said practically making me run with him to the school. We showed up just as the bell began to ring; Chen pushed me towards my class and told me to hurry before I was late. I appear at my class and walk in with everyone staring at me having the teacher tell me to take my seat. I look around and see one empty seat next to no other than Kai. I drag myself back there and sigh while taking my seat; I see Kai smirk while chuckling and look at him with an annoyed look on my face.

"What?" I say to him with the annoyed look glued on my face. I actually started to notice how beautiful he looked close up. His eyes, his mouth, all of his features; he was amazing.

"You're really pretty; I think I'm in love." Kai said looking down at me. I turned red again and started to cover my face, but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist then pulled me towards him. I could feel his breath on my face and were now tomato red. Suddenly the teacher came over and I pulled away, looked down trying to hide my face, but my hair was too short, and got back to work. I was getting a weird feeling about this guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do you guys like the first chapter? I'm so sorry if it's bad ;A; I'm so new.