Our Date.

My Love. My Oppa.

The Next Day- One Hour Before The Date

"OMG I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR UNNI HELP ME!" I screamed to my friend Hana she was throwing clothes at me to try on and the last outfit she threw at looked perfect I tried it on and it wasn't too much or too little but just right. I walked out of my changing room and looked to Hana and gave her the 'does it look good?' look. Hana gave the out fit a thumbs up (Outfit) and said, "Wear this or I'll kill you!"  She said it with such a serious face I grabbed my bag, said my goodbyes, and left for the park.

Kai's POV

It was taking forever to choose what clothes to wear. I knew that Min Jung was going to wear something that would totally make her stand out so I needed to make sure I did the same thing. I had decided to wear something nice and simple. I had checked the weather seeing it was going to be fairly hot so I went with a tank top, skinny jeans, a light jacket, plain tennis shoes, a belt, and my signature watch. (Here's how it looks here). I checked the time and hurried over to the park.

At The Park

I saw Kai running down to me waving his hand back and forth at me. I waved back to him and he slowed down when he reached me, bent down peck my lips, and gave me a hug. "Hi miss me?" Kai asked me while he hugged me.

"Totally oppa you know I miss you even after a second," I said sarcastically.

"Yah! Is that how you talk to your oppa, aish too cute," Kai said squeezing my face in his hands. I tried pulling out of his grip but he was too strong for me; I eventually gave up. He eventually let go of my face and had our fingers intertwine together; it felt comfortable. "So what should we do?" Kai asked me; I thought about it for a little bit then I decided. I smiled at him and told him, "Let's go to Lotte World oppa."

"Lotte World? Araso we'll go," Kai said with a smile. I was so happy to get away from Chen and everyone else. We reached Lotte World, entered, and then walked around. I found a little store that sold couples jewelry and dragged Kai with me. We looked around the store when I saw the cutest little set of couple rings I pointed to them and said, "Oppa let's get these."

"Okay," Kai said and he took them over to the cashier and paid for the rings (Here). He put the ring on my finger, while I took the other ring and slid it onto his finger we looked at the rings and I smiled at the thought of sharing this with someone. 'I love this and want to stay like this forever.' I thought to myself while smiling. "Why are you smiling so much?"

"Because oppa, I'm happy to be able to share this with you." I reached up and gave him a peck on the cheek. Suddenly I heard screaming and saw something. It was Taemin and he was about to run right into me, but Kai saw him and pulled me out of the way. Taemin stopped looked at me and then at Kai; he walked up to me grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me then bowed at us and left. I blinked quickly thinking it was just a dream but I was wrong.

"W-what just happened?" I asked confused Kai shrugged and didn't look happy about Taemin kissing me. I went onto my tiptoes and started to lean into Kai to kiss him but he stopped me. "Oppa.. wa-waeyo?" I was confused about him did he not like me anymore? Kai suddenly pushed his lips against mine harshly, but it didn't hurt I kissed Kai back and then someone came up to us and pulled me away while holding Kai back. I screamed and hit the person in the head with mine causing them to drop me; I ran to Kai and saw Jonghyun holding Kai. "LET HIM GO!" I screamed ran over to Kai and kicked Jonghyun, I grabbed Kai's hand and ran.

Just what did SHINee want with me and Kai?