I Have To Do WHAT?!

My Love. My Oppa.

"APA!" I screamed as I rammed my back against the wall so hard it made me fall. The guys all ran over to me making sure I was okay checking to see if I was in pain. I tried to get up but failed as I fell back down. It was so hard to stand up and I now had tears in my eyes; I looked up at the guys a smiled a very small smile at them and SeHun pushed through and picked me up bridal style. I noticed Tao staring at us and buried my head into SeHun's chest.

There was something very strange about Tao to me and I needed to find out soon...

-------------

I was playing Truth or Dare with the guys and some of the things that they came up with was too funny like Kai having to play the pocky game with Chen it was too funny watching Chen give up. I laughed to death almost when I saw Chen saw at me I stopped and gulped knowing Chen would choose me next *sigh*. I knew that it would be something terrible, it'd be something like dancing something embarrassing or kissing Suho but I doubt Chen would make me kiss Suho.

"Min Jung I dare you to kiss all of us; EXCEPT for me bleh." Chen said as my eyes widened. I couldn't believe I was hearing this from Chen he was my brother and wanted me to kiss all of them?! I shook my head at the thought and Chen looked at me curiously.

"Araseo oppa I-I'll kiss everyone," I said shakily. I went over to Xiu Min and got down on my knees having my face level to his. "M-mianhe Xiu Min oppa." I was shaking and leaned in to him and kissed him quickly. I broke the kiss and saw Xiu Min looking at me wide eyed; I got up and went to Lay I stared at him evilly and turned to face Chen and mouthed the words Oppa help me he's terrible my eyes teared up and he started to speak when Lay turned me to face him and kissed me smack on the mouth; I pulled away and smacked him across the face.

"APA! YAH WAE?!" Lay screamed at me I got up and started to walk away, but something got hold of my leg and pulled me down causing me to fall. I was now crying and looked to Chen crying my eyes out while looking at him, but before he could get to me Tao was there and he pushed(?!) Lay away and grabbed my arm pulling me away.

"Just finish this dare." Tao said and went back to his seat. I walked over to Suho and looked at him lovingly the leaned in and kissed him. I pulled away smiled to him again then got to the worst person of all. LuHan. I couldn't take this; LuHan was my bestfriend since forever seriously I've known him since kindergarten he was like a brother to me. I leaned into him, aplogized, and then kissed him. I pulled away quickly and ran over to D.O. and kissed him then quickly pulled away and went to Baekhyun said hello then leaned in to kiss him but was stopped by someone I opened my eyes and saw it was Baekhyun himself.

"Oppa wa-waeyo?" I asked Baekhyun he just looked at me and said, "I have a girlfriend." I looked to Chen and gave him a questioning look.

"Oh, yeah Baekhyun has a girlfriend no kissing him either araseo?" I nodded to Chen understanding. I went over to Kai looked at him smiled then leaned in and kissed him he kissed me back but I had to finish this bet so I pulled away and went to SeHun kissed him and went to Chanyeol. Chanyeol was nice usually but last time he was with Lay; I went over to Chanyeol and kissed him then made him look at me wide eyed. I left him to go and kiss Kris and I said hello, apologized, and then leaned in to kiss him and his kiss was very sweet and kind not anything like what he seems to be around us, I pulled out of the kiss then I finally went over to Tao.

Tao seemed like the type of person who wouldn't just go kiss anyone, but I could be completey off so I leaned in to kiss him and to my surprise he let me kiss him; in fact he even kissed back I pulled away sat back down next to Chen and looked at him. I think he was surprised I give them all. I told him, "Oppa this isn't my first time kissing some of them like Lay, but he forced me to kiss him like he did a moment ago, and I've kissed Suho oppa and Kai and SeHun-ssi. But that's it everyone else was new." I looked to see Chen's expression he got up his eyes on Kai, "OPPA ANDWAE!" I screamed to Chen through my tears and grabbed his leg. He turned and faced me; he knew how sad I'd be if he hurt Kai. Chen turned his eyes to Lay and I let him go there was no more hope for stopping him. He pushed Lay up against a wall and I ran over to LuHan letting him comfort me; I looked him in the eyes and he knew what I wanted to do. He let me go and I walked over to Suho gave him a peck on the cheek and he smiled at me. I knew Kai wasn't happy about the whole me kissing Suho and SeHun thing; I knew I needed to make it up to him, but I didn't know how to; then it hit me. "I need to go on a date with Kai" I thought to myself; I left Suho and went to Kai giving him a peck on the lips making him smile causing me to smile back at him. I hugged him, leaned into him, kissed his cheek, and whispered into his ear, "Let's go on a date oppa." I looked at him and smiled while looking into his eyes deeply for an answer.

"Okay let's go on a date, but if you don't mind me asking why?" Kai seemed confused and I couldn't help it anymore I had to tell him.

"Well I want to know you better and besides Chen oppa doesn't seem to care about you being near me anymore I mean look." I said nodding towards him and Lay, "Please oppa I'll love you forever." I did aegyo for him and knew he couldn't resist, not even Chen could resist.

"Araseo let's go on a date." Kai said with a smile. I jumped up and down and gave him a great, big hug and kiss which he replied to both the hug and kiss causing everyone to go crazy, especially LuHan. I think he was happy to see me happy which made me happier.

---------------------------

So what'd you guys think? Is it good enough to be a fic?

Please remember to comment, subscribe, and follow. :]