The Person at the Door.

My Love. My Oppa.

SeHun took one bite and I knew he was hooked to Chen's cooking. "Like it oppa?" I asked with a smile. SeHun just nodded and continued eating.

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door and went to go get it. I stood up and walked over to the door answering it. "He- Op-oppa why are you here?" SeHun walked over to us and saw who was at the door.

"Jagiya why is hyung over here? Did you invite him?" SeHun was acting strange in front of Kai.

"An-aniyo I didn't invite him. *turns to Kai* What are you doing here oppa?" Kai seemed confused about SeHun calling me jagiya. I looked up at SeHun, smiled, and kissed him, which seemed to make Kai fuming with anger.

"I-I came here to ask Chen something, but I guess he's not here."

"Wait. *turns to the direction of the kitchen* Oppa Kai's here to see you!" I bowed to Kai, grabbed SeHun's hand and went back to the kitchen. I couldn't wait for Kai to leave, but that would be a little hard because I still had to be his partner in class.

Kai's POV

"He- Op-oppa why are you here?" SeHun walked over to Min Jung and came to see who was at the door.

"Jagiya why is hyung over here? Did you invite him?" SeHun was acting strange in front of me. Jagiya? Since when were they dating? I couldn't believe this

"An-aniyo I didn't invite him. *turns to me* What are you doing here oppa?" I was so confused about SeHun calling Min Jung jagiya. She looked up at SeHun, smiled, and kissed him, which made me fume with anger.

"I-I came here to ask Chen something, but I guess he's not here."

"Wait. *turns to the direction of the kitchen* Oppa Kai's here to see you!" She bowed to me, grabbed SeHun's hand and went back to the kitchen.

"Yah SeHun-ah stop! That tickles! *giggles* I-I'm ticklish." I could hear Min Jung screaming at SeHun. *Wait since when was SeHun-ssi SeHun-ah? Isn't he younger than her? Ill just ask hyung.* I said to myself. I saw Chen walking towards me, but suddenly stopped and placed a plate on the ground. What was it cheesecake? Chen placed it down quickly and ran over to me.

"Hey what's up Kai?"

"Yah hyung why was Min Jung talking to SeHun-ssi like they're the same age? I thought that SeHun was younger than her." Chen let out a sigh and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I knew she wouldn't be able to hide this from you. You see Min Jung is supposed to be a grade behind, but before our parents died they placed her in the next grade so I could 1. Watch over her, 2. Be in school with her a little longer, and lastly so I could protect her from everyone. Even though our parents died her grades never slipped in the slightest bit. I think she knew if they did she would no longer be in the next highest grade. *footsteps* She's the model student and now has someone her age; Kai I want her to be with you but I think she needs SeHun-ssi for now." Min Jung was next to Chen with SeHun on her other side; holding her hand.

"Oppa *sobs* waeyo?" Min Jung was looking into Chen's eyes crying and crying. "Why'd you have to telling him? That's our business!" Min Jung hit Chen in the chest before running up the stairs and slamming a door. SeHun bowed then calmly ran up the stairs.

"I think it's time you took your leave Kai." Chen closed the door on me and I left.

Main POV

I was crying upstairs in my room and I heard a knock on my door. "GO AWAY CHEN!"

"It's not Chen..."

"Mianhe. Come in..." I was surprised to see SeHun walk through the door and not have it be LuHan.

"Jagiya gwenchana? I mean I understand that it's your business, but don't you think you were a little harsh on hyung?" I sighed and looked at SeHun with tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Oppa I-I'm fine. Chen shouldn't be sharing our business anyway. I mean I told you, but that was because I accidently slipped in calling you oppa. Chen needs me to be a little harsh sometimes, or else he'd be as stupid as ever." I looked down and heard SeHun walking towards me and sat down on the bed next to me and held onto my hand. I looked up at him and smiled weakly at him.

"Saranghaeyo Min Jung-ah." SeHun said while holding my hand; he squeezed it in his own hand and looked at me calmly, but worried. He seemed really worried about me. I smiled at him, gave him a peck on the cheek, and dragged him out of my room. I ran downstairs with him and went into the freezer to get some ice cream for us to share. While we were eating the ice cream I started to go into deep thought while looking at SeHun. I noticed that he really did look like he was my age; maybe a little more mature than Chen, but he still looked young. SeHun seemed to notice I was staring at him because he turned his head to look at me. He smiled at me, "Jagiya waeyo? I know I look amazing, but it feels weird having you stare at me so intently." He smirked. I made an unattractive sound and said, "Sure you do oppa and I wasn't staring at you as much as thinking about something. Don't be getting ahead of yourself."

"Aw~ Jagiya mianhe I won't act like this. Saranghaeyo; don't be upset with me *does aegyo* jebal jagiya *says in cute voice; batting eyes* mianhe." I couldn't say no to him acting cute. I smiled at him, gave him a quick kiss, then playfully hit his arm. "If I forgive you then no more being cocky. Arasso?! Cocky guys are so full of themselves it's gross and unattractive."

"Arasso jagiya. Mianhe chincha mianhe." SeHun tried to give me a kiss but I turned away. He pouted at me and that caused me to laugh at his cuteness. "Yah. Waeyo? Is my aegyo not amazingly adorable?"

"Bleh aniyo that's gross keke~ mehrong >u<"

"Yah! Is that any way to talk to your boyfriend? I could dump you now for that!"

"Haha xD but you won't because you love me. And it's the perfect way to talk to my boyfriend mehrong keke~" SeHun got up and I jumped over the couch and started to walk backwards.

"Yah come back here you mean girlfriend." SeHun jumped over the couch and picked me up bridal style. I glared at him trying to catch him on fire.

"Yah put my down now SeHun-ah or I'll never speak to you again." SeHun obeyed me and went to the kitchen grabbed some cheesecake, dipped his finger in the whipped cream then wiped it down my nose; laughing. I glared at him again then took some of the cheesecake and wiped it on his cheek; now I was the one laughing and he was the one glaring.

That night was the best night of my life...

-------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Still like? :D

I'm on Summer Vacation and you know what that means? MORE UPDATES :DDDDDDDDD

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and rate.

P.S. I'll be making a poll for this soon so always check in :]