The Relationship Between Me and Suho

My Love. My Oppa.

Suho had taken me hand and we walked away from Kai, I could hear in the distance a very faint sound of crying I turned around to see Kai with his hands covering his face, but I knew that he would end up with a new girl in a few days. Suddenly I felt an arm around my shoulder and another arm around my waist I looked and saw Lay and looked down to see it was his arm around my waist and I look to my other side and saw Chanyeol there with his arm on my shoulder.

"Yah! Mwo Hae?!" I screamed at them and tightened my grip on Suho's hand as he kept walking he turned around and saw Lay and Chanyeol with their arms around me. He noticed there were tears in my eyes and pulled my arm and he hid me behind him and I took hold of his shirt and looked at Chanyeol and Lay who both winked and me then smirked. Lay walked up to me and Suho and yanked me by my arm and almost made me fall over. He pulled me into a kissed and he deepened it making me cry even harder as I tried to pull away he had one of his hands in my hair then pushed my head into his, but I never kissed him back not even once I looked into Suho's eyes begging him for help almost immediately he walked up to us pushed Lay away by the chest then took my face in his hands wiping away my tears for me and gave me a peck on the cheek before going over to lay and punching him in the face.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TRY TO COME BACK FOR HER YOU'LL WISH YOU WERE DEAD!" Suho screamed at Lay while beating him up. I looked away covering my face with my hands letting the tears fall down into my hands. I felt a warm presence and leaned into it crying my eyes out onto the chest of that warmth I looked up to see Chanyeol holding me, comforting me , and telling me everything would be okay and that I had to stay strong. I looked at Chanyeol and thanked him, I stood up and walked over to Suho who was still beating up Lay. I grabbed Suho's hand and looked at him asking him to stop; he looked down to me and nodded his head causing him to stop. I thanked him and took his hand leaving. We never looked back till we were sure Lay was out of sight.

The Next Day at School

Suho came to get me for school the next day and we walked there together getting there pretty early. He walked me to my class and said, "I'll see you later, okay?" He smiled and me and gave me a quick but sweet kiss on the lips. I kissed him back and then looked at him and smiled.

"Okay oppa, I'll see you later." I said right before walking into my class and sitting down next to Kai practically skipping from happiness. Xiu Min must of saw too because he walked over to me and he asked, "What're you so perky for little miss perfect?" I hated it when he called me that, but I answered him anyway I mean he was one of my friends and I loved him like I loved Lu Han or Chen.

"Suho oppa and I have been hanging out a lot lately and he gave me a kiss." I told Xiu Min blushing to death hiding my face. He laughed at me and I playfully hit his arm. Then suddenly Kai walked in and I noticed that his eyes were puffy and red from crying for a couple days. I suddenly asked for Xiu Min to take his leave from us and he did. "Genchana?" Kai had looked up at me sadly then I looked into his eyes and saw hatred mixed with anger.

"Bwo? Oh me. Tsk deh; I'm fine."Kai said with an attitude I couldn't understand, but could tell he wasn't very happy to be talking with me. I saddened at the way he talked to me, and looked away.

Kai's POV

I saw Min Jung with Suho hyung as class was about to start; they were holding hands while walking down the hill then suddenly came to a stop in front of the door. "I'll see you later, okay?" Suho had asked Min Jung he smiled at her then leaned forward closing the space in between them and gently kissed her lips, she kissed him back then they both pulled back and looked at each other she gave him the most beautiful smile in the world, causing my heart to be ripped out of my chest. I fell to the ground and wept for her then I looked back and heard her say, "Okay oppa, I'll see you later." Next thing I knew she was gone and I saw Suho turn back to me and look at me weirdly I didn't understand the look but I didn't really like it. He walked over to me and bent down looking into my eyes all I saw was hatred I didn't understand what the hatred was aimed at, but I think it was me.

"Hyung...WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" I screamed at Suho while tears fell down my cheeks onto my uniform. Suho smirked at me then simply said, "Because you love her, and she likes me. I can pretend even if Chen finds out; you know that they would NEVER trust you with Min Jung or any of their sisters for that matter because of who you are. But I haven't dated a million girls unlike you, who treats them like trash. It's true that I like Min Jung also but I don't 'LOVE' her like you seem to think you do. Besides she's my hoobae I don't normally like girls who are my juniors, but Min Jung is very special."

"I hate you hyung!" I said to him, got up, then pushed him over and walked into the class while walking to the back of the room. I sat down next to Min Jung and saw Xiu Min he looked at me while I wiped all my tears away I looked at him when I finished and he left. Min Jung looked at me with concern in her eyes. I couldn't stand seeing her beautiful eyes like that. I needed to pretend to be cold hearted.

"Genchana?" She asked me, I looked up at the beautiful being in front of me I had to pretend I couldn't forget that no matter what I had to pretend.

"Bwo? Oh me. Tsk deh; I'm fine." I turned away then looked back at her saw her get sad then look down to her desk. 'Kirin Academy changes people, but the people here also change you.' I thought to myself, then I softened and said, "Hey Min Jung-ah mianhe, it's just that I feel different when I'm with you. I feel happier, nicer, like I can be anywhere and I'll know you'll be there next to me. Saranghaeyo Min Jung-ah." I confessed to her and I couldn't go back now. I knew that nothing would be the same; I would protect her from everything, even myself if it came to it.

--------------------------------------------------------

hehehehehheheheheh you see what I did there? I changed it up. Yes I know in the Description of the characters I make Suho very very sweet but he has to be a jerk sometimes too so heheh

Don't forget to comment, follow, and subscribe. :]