My Final Choice Is...

My Love. My Oppa.

I woke up from nightmares of Suho, Kai, and SeHun getting hurt. These dreams reminded me of when I had gotten kidnapped with Kai and I shook my head quickly. I have to remember that I'm with SeHun and no one else. I knew that if SeHun knew about me being kidnapped he would never leave my side. The thought made me feel as if I were choking. I stopped the thoughts and got ready for school. After I got ready I walked out the door to see Suho there with flowers in his hand; he saw me and smiled while waving I called for Chen and noticed Suho's smile disappear when he saw Chen walk outside. I smiled to myself thinking, *That's what you get for kissing me and bringing your little friend over.* I saw someone in the distance and noticed it was Lay. I grabbed onto Chen and walked closely behind him. Chen looked at me, then looked at Lay and understood I didn't want to be seen by him. He walked in front of me and I took hold of his jacket.

Lay was watching us with careful eyes and followed suit. I turned around to see Lay looking at me, so I ran in front of Chen and didn't look back. I saw LuHan in the distance and ran to him, grabbing his arm running away from Lay. We reached the school and I saw my favorite panda there with a stuffed toy in his hand. I looked at him and then at the toy and then back and him. He noticed me looking at the toy and handed it to me. I looked at him shocked and said, "Chinjayo? You sure I can have it?" Tao nodded and then ruffled my hair walking away. Chen saw us and ran up to me. He looked so mad right there. "YAH PABOYA! Why'd you run away?! Lay wouldn't do anything with me there. That pabo is too afraid of me." I looked down and saw a pair of feet join us. I looked up and saw Lay there smiling at me.

I ran behind LuHan and hugged him from behind making sure Lay couldn't grab me. Chen walked up to Lay and gave him his famous death glare. Lay looked at Chen with wide eyes and started to back away. Lay looked at me once then ran away after winking at me. I blinked a couple of times before releasing LuHan from the bear hug. I looked up a LuHan and said, "Kaja. I don't want to be late to class." I started to walk but Chen stopped me. I looked at my brother with eyes of confusion. "Waeyo Oppa? I'm going to be late to class."

Chen placed something in my hand and I noticed it was a phone. I looked at him and laughed, "Oppa I already have a phone. Waeyo?" He just looked at me seriously then simply said, "This only has my number in it. All you have to do is press the call button and it'll call me. Only use this when Lay is around though. Arasso?" I nodded at started to leave, but I stopped, turned around, and ran to Chen giving him a hug. "Komawo oppa. I'll call if I need you." Chen nodded then turned me around and gave me a small push to my class room I started to walk. I walked into the class room. Today's lesson was vocals; I sat down next to Kai and looked at him. My eyes widened when I saw how beat up he looked I covered to mouth that way nothing would come out. Like a squeal. Kai must've heard me squeal a little because he turned and looked at me. I felt my eyes start to water at the sight of him. His lip was busted, his cheek was swollen, and he had bruises everywhere. I looked away and said, "Kai what have I done to you?" He looked at me and said, "Min Jung-ah look at me. *Looks at Kai* You didn't do this. I did this to myself. Mianheyo Min Jung-ah."

I looked at him and felt my eyes water up. I didn't realize that tears came streaming down my face till Kai rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I blinked and backed away at the quick and sudden action. Kai lowered his hand and looked at me with said eyes. "I know that you won't accept me, but just know I like you the best out of all three of us. Hyung will get mad easily and SeHun is just a kid; he doesn't need a relationship." I looked at him with wide eyes and was shocked about what he said. "You know I'm as old as SeHun so you have no right to call him a kid, and Suho oppa has never been mad a me ever. So Kai please think before you talk about the people who like me." Kai looked a little stunned by what I said and hung down his head. "Mianhe. It's just that seeing you with hyung and SeHun makes me jealous I always think about you and nothing else. I love you Min Jung." I almost fell over had it not been for Kai's quick reactions to me. Everyone turned to look at us and I saw Suho and SeHun walking over to us. I quickly got out of Kai's arms and brushed off my uniform. SeHun ran over to me and gave me a breath escaping hug. "Se.....Hun........can't......breath....." SeHun released me from the bear hug and rubbed the back of his neck. "Mianhe jagiya." Aigoo he was so cute.

Suho walked up to me next and kissed me then pulled me into his embrace. "Annyeong. Miss me yeobo?" I felt my face redden when he called 'yeobo' I loved the pet name so much. I hugged him back and nodded against his chest which made him smile. Kai just stood there and looked sad. I felt guilty and pulled away saying, "Since you are all here I think it's time I tell you who I'm going to choose. Please don't be upset and just respect my choice." All three boys nodded and looked a little sad. "Okay my final choice is......"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO the suspense......... o-o mianhe for that XD I'll be updating soon. hopefully

Please don't kill me D: I love you people.

EXO: We're looking y don't hate

D.O.: Hyung I'm hungry!! Why'd you destroy our kitchen o-o

LuHan: I'm cute right?

Kris: I wonder who Min Jung-ah will pick :D

Please comment and subscribe if you haven't already ^o^