Let's Meet SeHun and Tao?!

My Love. My Oppa.

The Next Day at School (With Kai, his friends, and Chen)

"Come on I want you to meet my friends." Kai said to me pulling on my arm lightly and walking into the direction of the dance studio. I tried to fight him, but he was just too strong for me, so I gave into him and we went into the direction of the studio. As we walked in I saw Chen giving Kai and me a deathly stare that almost killed me when I saw it; the stare was aimed at Kai but I could see Chen's stare softened when he saw me. I felt someone's cold-dagger eyes on me and I looked to see where they were coming from; I turned and saw a cold looking guy around mine and Kai's age, but maybe a little younger.

"Oppa..." I whispered as I got to Chen, "Who's that over there giving me those glares?" I got a scared as I look into the strange boy's eyes. These eyes were filled with coldness and hatred. I couldn't stand to look anymore; it hurt too much. I buried my head into Chen's back and rubbed my face against the soft fabric of his t-shirt. Chen turned around embracing me and patted my back telling me don't worry, it'll be okay, trust me he won't hurt you I promise. "Oppa who is that?" I asked again since he didn't answer me the first time.

"That's just SeHun ignore him; he just wants to be an idol." Chen said as he patted my back. I looked up at him and softened my scared look and started to smile at him with loving eyes.

SeHun's POV

I looked at the door as it opened and saw Kai walk in with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. She looked over to me and looked into my eyes, then averted them quickly, ran to Chen, and hid behind him. She must've been the same age as Kai hyung because I've never seen her in my classes. Chen soothed his sister and said, "That's just SeHun ignore him; he just wants to be an idol." As Chen spoke those words it had felt like I lost a part of me. Those words had stabbed me so hard in my heart, but I didn't give into my emotions. I smirked at them then said, "Yah! Hyung who's the girl and why is she here?" I needed to know her name I wanted to befriend her and protect her as an oppa even if she was older than me.

"Pabo this is my sister Min Jung, and she's here because of Kai, Lu Han, Suho, and me. Wae?" Chen gave me an evil look while still protecting Min Jung noona.

"She's out of place in this area. Just make her dance or go next to Tao." I said nodding my head to the stereo and Tao. Tao looked up as I looked at him he looked across the room to see who I was talking about and shook his head knowing that only trouble would come from the encounter.

"YAH! YOU APOLOGIZE TO MIN JUNG! She belongs here just as much as you." Xiu Min and Kris screamed at me in unison making me know I was in a lot of trouble if I didn't do as I was told. I turned around to face Min Jung which caused her to jumped while hiding behind Chen hyung.

"Mianhe Min Jung noona." I said and bowed to her. She looked at me then at Chen she whispered something into his ear then left his side and came up to me looked deeply into my eyes and hugged me.

"Thank you SeHun-ssi I forgive you." She said as she pulled away she look at me with a smile and said,"Let's be friends please, also would you like to dance with me?" I was so happy to hear those words; Min Jung is the person who has broken the ice inside my heart. We danced, ate, laughed, and talked with everyone; Min Jung was sitting in between me and Lu Han who kept watching me to make sure nothing bad would happen.

"Min Jung-ah want ice cream?" Lu Han asked with a smile of a bestfriend and protector. Min Jung looked at him nodded her head saying "Mmmm jebal." Lu Han got up and patted Xiu Min's shoulder and nodded towards the door telling him that Min Jung noona wanted ice cream. Xiu Min and Lu Han were at the door and said they'd be back in about five minutes.

"SeHun-ssi." Min Jung said looking at me with her beautiful smile.

"Yeh noona?"

"What do you do here? Sing, dance, or act?"

"Ah I haven't told you yet?" She shook her head. "I sing and dance. What about you noona; what do you do sing, dance, or act?" Everyone looked at me in shock except for Chen.

"Yah pabo don't you know? Everyone knows what she does." Lay said moving closer towards Min Jung causing her to back to run into my chest I gave Lay a cold look while Suho, Kai, and Chen all ran towards us and pushed Lay away.

"Noona can you please tell me?" I asked while pouting.

"Araseo. I sing, dance, and model for major clothing companies." Min Jung said smiling at me. "You didn't know that?"

"A-aniyo. I kept my distance away from almost everything." She nodded at me very slowly. I asked, "Noona will you sing with me one day?"

She smiled at me even more and nodded. That one little nod of her head made my world go crazy. Suddenly I heard footsteps and saw two figures in the door way holding something. Min Jung got up and ran over to the figures and gave them both a great big hug, thanking them for going and buying her ice cream.

"SeHun-ssi wanna share ice cream with me?" She said happily and run towards me and sat down.

"Uh yeh." She had a spoon in but that was the only spoon. She took in out of , stabbed the ice cream with it, and then put it up to my face telling me to open my mouth. I opened my mouth and she fed me; I had eaten half of her ice cream when she tried feeding me more. I grabbed her arm to stop her and she looked at me confused. I shook my head and said, "Noona are you going to make me eat your ice cream?" Min Jung looked down and saw that half of her ice cream was gone.

"OMO! Eh mianhe SeHun-ssi," she said quickly, "Do you want one more bite?" I shook my head at her then took the spoon from her and made her eat the other half of ice cream. Soon Min Jung was complaining at me to make me stop feeding her. "Yah SeHun-ssi I'm full stop." She said weakly pushing my arm away from her.

"Yah noona finish the ice cream."

"Aniyo noona's full." She started to fall back and almost hit her head on the ground, but I caught her arm and pulled her up causing her lips to crash against mine. Her lips were soft and sweet, like nothing I've ever felt before until now I pushed against her since everyone had gone to get us food except Tao who was watching a video on his phone.

Your POV

"Aniyo noona's full." I started to fall back and almost hit my head on the ground, but SeHun caught my arm and pulled me up causing my lips to crash against his. His lips were soft. They were almost like Kai's but a little rougher. He pushed against me and since no one but Tao I think his name was he was there it didn't seem to really matter. Suddenly I heard foot steps pushed myself up and broke the kiss with SeHun.  I looked around and saw figures coming to the doorway it was Chen, Suho, and Kai. 'Why did it have to be you three?!' I thought to myself as I got up and ran over to the three of them. I hope that they didn't see the kiss especially Kai or Suho; they would just die if they saw or kill SeHun, but I couldn't imagine that it hurt too much. I loved all of them Chen, Kai, Suho, SeHun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, all of them; even Lay. "Oppa who's that guy in the corner? Is he sunbae or hoobae?"

"Oh that's just Tao and he's you sunbae, but he already knows you," Chen said grabbing my face and shaking it back and forth. I hit his hands away and frowned at him.

"Yah oppa I don't like that." Everyone was watching us including Tao who seemed to be laughing at us. I shot him a glare and yelled, "YAH! It's not funny!" I walked up to Tao grabbed his face and did what Chen had done to me a moment ago. "OMO! SO CUTE!"

"Yah!" Tao screamed at me. I was running away laughing then I bumped into the wall.

"APA!" I screamed as I rammed my back against the wall so hard it made me fall. The guys all ran over to me making sure I was okay checking to see if I was in pain. I tried to get up but failed as I fell back down. It was so hard to stand up and I now had tears in my eyes; I looked up at the guys a smiled a very small smile at them and SeHun pushed through and picked me up bridal style. I noticed Tao staring at us and buried my head into SeHun's chest.

There was something very strange about Tao to me and I needed to find out soon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think? :D Is it note worthy or what?

Please remember to comment, subscribe, and follow. ^^

SARANGHAEYO~! <3333333333333333 heartheart